Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,619 members, 7,951,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State (40023 Views)

The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by COOLDUN: 3:08am On Oct 29, 2012
looplat:

Who cares?
Why don't you shed your tears next time when your fellow Igbo
start what they can't finish? ARe Igbos now expatriates?
you guys suck big balls!

You actually think you're better than the petty traders that you are smh.
When Igbo attack and make ludicrous claims, we shall counter it.
abeg comot for road with your tears, no dampen my post jare. anuofia undecided

African Bushman of the Year Award to you Mr. Lunatic.
Which evil forest do you come out from? It is very shameful to have some people yo-oboh-ba tribe as neighbor honestly. Can you just tell me what you have contributed as a yo-oboh-ba fellow to develop any city in your miserable tribe? You think that insulting Igbo tribe will ever make you great. A hungry day dreamer. Go and get a life, you are product of a broken marriage. Go and ask your wayward mother who you drunk father is before you come on nairaland to show your frustration. Animal.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by COOLDUN: 3:25am On Oct 29, 2012
looplat:

Igbo man go beat him chest sotey him go start to dey cough, dey jump like obo langido.
Igbos dirty sha. undecided

But not as dirty as your BABA ALAYE father and IYA OBOH NLA mother, 2012 escaped Animal from Ibadan Zoo !!!
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by omayyi: 6:03am On Oct 29, 2012
advocate666:

Look, you are barking up the wrong tree. This is exactly what one nigeria is designed to make you think.
The problem is not Orji. Orji is a product of one nigeria. Orji and aba road conditions are symptoms of the disease called one nigeria. They make you blame the symptom but not the cause.
The cause of all our problems today in igboland is one nigeria. Not the fake-state governors.
kai this guy is a clown...the biggest clown of the century. So Yoruba, Hausas and other Nigerians are the cause of the bad roads in Aba? Lmao. I know ibos complain a lot and never take responsibilities for their actions but i never knew is this bad, kai. U vote in your governors, your governors get monthly allocation from the FG, they refuse to perform, instead of u to hold them responsible u turn around and blame other Nigerians. Shame no dey catch una ni? Pathetic souls. Yall deserve the Sh1t hole u get in that SE. Keep on blaming the suya man in Sokoto, lol.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by worldman(m): 6:07am On Oct 29, 2012
Prof Corruption: The whole of SE is one poverty ravaged foul smelling big village. See road, see building, see people! Chei!!! Let me go and vomit o.
I will be back.
na u sabi all I no is that u no go kill me bad
Boy
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by oluwacjay: 6:12am On Oct 29, 2012
advocate666: Please don't blame the artificial state. Blame the nigerian govt and their program of consistently keeping the igbos down. If we had our igbo country, this will not exist. Fight for your freedom because no one else would do it for you.
Its so sad dat a graduate can speak like dis. Ow is d FG tryna get u down? Don't u hav a Gov? D abia state govt is d most corrupt in nig& he is an igbo man. Wit igbo leaders like dis in power, sorry 4 Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by worldman(m): 6:19am On Oct 29, 2012
bootlegaz:
Awo died from rat poison(sudden) and MKO died drinking tea. Why are Yoruba leaders dying mysteriously? No kidding
how does that affect the BAD road in ABA
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by rydeorsail(m): 6:44am On Oct 29, 2012
it all started out with a constructive discussion now ..is all these a joke or are u guys really serz with all those talks...9ja
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ugwuchivincent: 6:47am On Oct 29, 2012
even fed. Roads in abia is in a worst condition. I wonder wat does senators,reps. Are doing in abuja, only god will save abia pple.bt for aba pple wat we r seeing on d pix is beta dan wat is in aba.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ugwuchivincent: 7:05am On Oct 29, 2012
even fed.roads in aba is in worst condition,i wonder wat does senators,reps. Are doing in abuja.only god will save aba pple. Becos d fed. Nd state govt has forgotten dem
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by nneh1(f): 7:25am On Oct 29, 2012
Lord have mercy! what is this? Please you people should take this down from the front page. This is an embarrassment to Nigeria as a country. And we sadly call ourselves 'giant of Africa.' I guess we are the giant of filth.[/quote] this is not an embarrassment because this is the least of the bad roads. At least one can walk here though not comfortable, their are places you will continue Jumping from one stone to another till you get out.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by divinelove(m): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2012
Prof Corruption: The whole of SE is one poverty ravaged foul smelling big village. See road, see building, see people! Chei!!! Let me go and vomit o.
I will be back.

u ll change ur mind if u visit Enugu
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by deepwaters(f): 7:48am On Oct 29, 2012
So many posts on this thread have decided to toe the 'tribal' line. I don't think there is no good road at all in Aba, only that some of them are not good. Same goes to many (if not every) other cities in Nigeria. This trend is nationwide, and it's not only in the area of road networks. You have state governments that lack tangible vision, that find it difficult to sit down and work out authentic, long lasting and cogent developmental plans. You see governors building mushroom schools and plastering their names all over the school wall as if they just done something exceptional (a certain 'Oyin ni o' of Osun state comes to my mind here!). They construct 'makeshift' roads (especially if the President is about to visit) and when the first heavy rains come, and the big lorries pass, the road gives way. They specialize in erecting and commissioning (with lots of fanfare and celebration) mere boreholes, and have citizens in this 21st century come and form long queues to hand-pump water, and lug it on their heads or in wheel barrows back home. What stops them from executing standard water processing and distribution plants so that people can get water in their homes? Oh and just visit that borehole in one year, its probably no longer working. These are governors who instead of establishing modern transportation systems, prefer to flood the roads with keke napeps and okadas. Instead of sponsoring some poor kid to get an education, they'll rather donate expensive cars to traditional rulers and chiefs who are already comfortable... I can go on and on. I guess too many of our leaders and their plethora of advisers don't deserve to be where they are; and the citizens who are the ones suffering have kinda resigned themselves to fate instead of demanding good governance. If only we understood the power of mass mobilization...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by wazobia55: 8:13am On Oct 29, 2012
This state is in a state of anomy, and the governor is busy shouting ochendo, rubbish! , their law makers must be sick, of all eastern state, abia is d worst I have ever visited both local, state and federal roads are death ditch. I sorry for the people there
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by dartsidius7(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2012
there are slums everywhere. some are just worse than the others. with good governance, most of those slums can be developed. So i think the argument here is about which state government has screwed the people more and neglected them. damn..... too bad.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by banki(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2012
continue vote pdp to power.... this is what you get i dont cvare how people feel about the ACn or LP or APGA but over time its obvious tha they are far more credible than this demonic pdp.

Someone would soon come here and say they are all the same i repeat they are not the same, ACN governor are miles ahead of thier pdp predecessors , Rochas is better than ohakim he has proven it oin one year, al makura is better than doma
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by obxddon(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2012
deepwaters :
So many posts on this thread have decided to toe the 'tribal' line. I don't think there is no good road at all in Aba, only that some of them are not good. Same goes to many (if not every) other cities in Nigeria. This trend is nationwide, and it's not only in the area of road networks. You have state governments that lack tangible vision, that find it difficult to sit down and work out authentic, long lasting and cogent developmental plans. You see governors building mushroom schools and plastering their names all over the school wall as if they just done something exceptional (a certain 'Oyin ni o' of Osun state comes to my mind here!). They construct 'makeshift' roads (especially if the President is about to visit) and when the first heavy rains come, and the big lorries pass, the road gives way. They specialize in erecting and commissioning (with lots of fanfare and celebration) mere boreholes, and have citizens in this 21st century come and form long queues to hand-pump water, and lug it on their heads or in wheel barrows back home. What stops them from executing standard water processing and distribution plants so that people can get water in their homes? Oh and just visit that borehole in one year, its probably no longer working. These are governors who instead of establishing modern transportation systems, prefer to flood the roads with keke napeps and okadas. Instead of sponsoring some poor kid to get an education, they'll rather donate expensive cars to traditional rulers and chiefs who are already comfortable... I can go on and on. I guess too many of our leaders and their plethora of advisers don't deserve to be where they are; and the citizens who are the ones suffering have kinda resigned themselves to fate instead of demanding good governance. If only we understood the power of mass mobilization...

May God Punish all your enemies and make dem dance Azonto in hell fire...I love your write up. A lot of people here on nairaland like to tribalize issues and say things that would change anything.I belive that Abia's case is pathetic and its time we Abians home and abroad take our destiny into our hands.Come together and say no to under-development,delay in salary payment,zero infrastructure and fetish government.....I would like to call on sons and daughters of Abia state to save the state by forming a common front online( Nairaland and facebook) and lets start the movement from there and then take it home....we cannot live in another man's Land forever.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Iykopee(m): 9:10am On Oct 29, 2012
There is sometin in common among u slowpokes...u all posted pics denigrating cities in nigeria as if u guys aint nigerians..shame! Shame! Shame! Shame on y'all....where is beta in nigeria? Is it lagos or aba, onitsha or ibadan? Even in ph there are roads of dis nature though not as many as what i have seen here but all along it doesnt show dat any part of nigeria is more better dan the oda.. Same developmental pace, same pattern of everytin...so, on d average nigeria is d same everywhere....no part is more beta dan odas.. simple logic.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by advocate666: 9:16am On Oct 29, 2012
omayyi :
kai this guy is a clown...the biggest clown of the century. So Yoruba, Hausas and other Nigerians are the cause of the bad roads in Aba? Lmao. I know ibos complain a lot and never take responsibilities for their actions but i never knew is this bad, kai. U vote in your governors, your governors get monthly allocation from the FG, they refuse to perform, instead of u to hold them responsible u turn around and blame other Nigerians. Shame no dey catch una ni? Pathetic souls. Yall deserve the Sh1t hole u get in that SE. Keep on blaming the suya man in Sokoto, lol.

shut up there.
Governors of what? Fake states created by one nigeria military goverments?
We wanted to take responsibilities for ourselves but you and your murderous allies pulled us back into one nigeria. You destroy our resources and accuse us of irresponsibility. Look who is talking. Oil subsidy beggar.
Allocation, allocation, allocation. Man must not live by allocation alone.
Why are you afraid of igbos leaving you and forming their own country?
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by advocate666: 9:19am On Oct 29, 2012
oluwacjay:
Its so sad dat a graduate can speak like dis. Ow is d FG tryna get u down? Don't u hav a Gov? D abia state govt is d most corrupt in nig& he is an igbo man. Wit igbo leaders like dis in power, sorry 4 Biafra.

igbo love too much for your people head.
problem is we don't need your love.
Biafra is our own not one nigeria and fake states.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by blessbe: 9:19am On Oct 29, 2012
menhhh!!! this is really bad, what in hell are those government doing?
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by advocate666: 9:20am On Oct 29, 2012
worldman: how does that affect the BAD road in ABA

ask your brother
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by advocate666: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2012
rydeorsail: it all started out with a constructive discussion now ..is all these a joke or are u guys really serz with all those talks...9ja

what is contructive about this useless thread?

i seriously wish this cesspit would disitegrate. soon.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by advocate666: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2012
nneh1:
Lord have mercy! what is this? Please you people should take this down from the front page. This is an embarrassment to Nigeria as a country. And we sadly call ourselves 'giant of Africa.' I guess we are the giant of filth. this is not an embarrassment because this is the least of the bad roads. At least one can walk here though not comfortable, their are places you will continue Jumping from one stone to another till you get out.

yeah!
hide your sufferings so the diaspora wont be embarrassed. angry
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Abagworo(m): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2012
deepwaters :

This is the only comment here. What we should do is to encourage our Abia(especially Aba) brothers and sisters to say no to anything linked to Orji in the next election. My own take is that Orji is intentionally marginalizing the Ngwa people and Aba residents because they didn't vote him in 2011. He forcefully rigged himself in aided by soldiers and federal might. Umuahia(his hometown) has received a lot of face lift and attempted expansion even though its about 1/4 the size of Aba in landmass and population. I'll look for pictures or videos of Umuahia for people to see the contrast.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Abagworo(m): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1072962/roads-abia-state-http-www.youtube.com

This link gives credence to what I stated above. The video is Umuahia.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2012
smh. and to think that nigerians believe people envy them for being the "giant of africa". what is there to envy here?

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2012
Lagos and SW yoruba land remains the most unliveable part of Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2012
^

This is picture of code.africa, just got it from his profile grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ossagy: 10:32am On Oct 29, 2012
Here is picture of beauty of lagos yoruba mega city grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by ayo011: 10:36am On Oct 29, 2012
ossagy: Here is picture of beauty of lagos yoruba mega city grin grin grin grin grin grin
^^^^^

O boy where is this? grin grin grin grin

This cannot be any part of Nigeria..

Somebody prove me wrong or right..
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 29, 2012
thanks ossagy for showing the world the real state of the "giant of africa". but even that is not enough to make you and your ilks wake up from your slumber.
you guys need to do better than that to evoke "envy" from the rest of us.
Re: Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 29, 2012
ayo011:
This cannot be any part of Nigeria..

Somebody prove me wrong or right..
oh yes. that is your country. most of you will bury your heads in the sand to believe otherwise, but the moment you remove your head from the ground to come back to reality, that is what will be waiting for you. clean up your country my brothers. clean up your country before you start yelling "jealousy!", "envy!". no one is jealous of you guys. it doesn't make sense to be jealous of those ugly towns in those pictures. i've never seen such horrible infrastructure in my entire life. if there was such a classification as "4th world", nigeria would be it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Gov.udom's Father Inlaw, Entire Family, Others Dump PDP For APC / Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC / Lekki Shooting: S.O Bello Who ‘Ordered’ Shooting Rejects Lagos Panel’s Summon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.