Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,104 members, 7,942,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

Is K-solo Confused? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is K-solo Confused? (799 Views)

Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio / K Solo - Didn't Deny His Baby / K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is K-solo Confused? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2012
KSOLO is angry, angry because he feels that Kike his wife has spoilt his image for whatever reasons. This Afternoon Ksolo spoke to Naijahottestgist he was bitter and angry

Months back I meet kike and within 3months,i left Bimbo my wife who we had done Family introduction,I really cant tell what came over me and i became an item with kike and dumped bimbo,when I realized my mistakes and wanted to move on kike went to the press using all kind of lies calling me a wife beater and sending a makeup picture to the press,During the process she realized she was pregnant and claimed it was my baby i accepted it and took care of her but kike disappeared and it was only through SMS i got to know she has had the baby and i am seeing seeing the pictures on the internet just like you.

I am shocked with kike but all things happen for good, I have moved on for good and i am back in the Arms of my friend and lover Bimbo who kike came to break us,i will not be talking to the press as i want to concentrate on my life ,career and bimbo.

Source:
[url]http://www.naijahottestgist.com/2012/10/28/ksolo-speaks-kike-lies-have-been-exposedi-am-back-to-my-true-love/[/url

Re: Is K-solo Confused? by Emmyk(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2012
awon loman

1 Like

Re: Is K-solo Confused? by Mynd44: 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2012
How is this romantic?
Re: Is K-solo Confused? by Lucasbalo(m): 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
Like I said b4, this guy is a loser. This ladies deserve better . K solo is nothing but a clown.

1 Like

Re: Is K-solo Confused? by Mynd44: 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
**hisses**

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Celebrity Fight Club / Banky W And Wizkid Verified On Twitter / Majek Fashek Chained At His Home Over Deteriorating Mental Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.