Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,358 members, 7,881,312 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:26 PM

I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? (14021 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by cdamsel(f): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2012
Register her in a gym,den u both can exercise 2gether,u can b there wit her 4 moral support,u didn't need a pastor 2 tell u dat,it is dat simple undecided
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2012
Lmao@look at the mother first......before choosing the chicks! Dont u know there are plenty of thin mothers with fat azz daughters?? I guess not after reading tha

t dumb statement.
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by fastlane84: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Dump her fat azz...matured enough ode?

Guess u need some servicing down there... Cos itz affecting u up there. Smh
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by dopeJemi: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2012
Na wa 4 u sef

Waz she thin b4 u fell inlove wiv her

Didn't u notice dat she waz fat b4 u dated her

Y complaining nau? undecided

If u cud date her knowing she waz fat it means u didn't av any problem wiv it

Or r u just trynna create a thread dat will go 2 d front page
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by UjSizzle(f): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Why did i get married?

yeah that's it.
Maybe OP should watch it
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by UjSizzle(f): 11:59am On Oct 29, 2012
cdamsel: Register her in a gym,den u both can exercise 2gether,u can b there wit her 4 moral suppose,u didn't need a pastor 2 tell u dat,it is dat simple undecided
what if she likes being fat?
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by k2039: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

How fat you like them? I have an associate and she is italian....she is fatter than precious!!

BBW(Big Beautiful Woman),somewhere close to obese but not obese
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
fastlane84:

Guess u need some servicing down there... Cos itz affecting u up there. Smh

I need some dick cos you are online complaining about loving i mean lusting over s fat azz chick you wont let go Really yeye dog?
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by k2039: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
uj_sizzle:

Dont mind them jare,if you have to change someone to suit you,then it's time to have a rethink,why not go for someone else then.
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
uj_sizzle:

Lmao! I am pass finished!
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by cdamsel(f): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2012
dopeJemi: Na wa 4 u sef

Waz she thin b4 u fell inlove wiv her

Didn't u notice dat she waz fat b4 u dated her

Y complaining nau? undecided

If u cud date her knowing she waz fat it means u didn't av any problem wiv it

Or r u just trynna create a thread dat will go 2 d front page
dis pooh can't even make bk page sef

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by k2039: 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Sharp guy

No time,if I see a responsible and good girl,na to go after her whether fat or not.

For this generation wey we dey,one person see good girl,som dey complain sey im fat,you know see sey im need deliverance
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
k2039:

No time,if I see a responsible and good girl,na to go after her whether fat or not.

For this generation wey we dey,one person see good girl,som dey complain sey im fat,you know see sey im need deliverance
Are u Yoruba?
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by k2039: 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
fastlane84:

Yea she z a good girl... Jst afraid I might get fatter in future.

What we focus on we magnify,focus on her good qualities,ignore the fatt.

Besides I see nothing wrong in being fat
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by cdamsel(f): 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
uj_sizzle:
don't get me rong,u shdnt change som1 2 suit u,was just giving a pratical soln,
k2039:

Dont mind them jare,if you have to change someone to suit you,then it's time to have a rethink,why not go for someone else then.
by dem u mean mewas just about asking if u were my cuz cos he luv fat girls also,a skinny girl won't make his head turn,now u ve vex me cry angry
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by dopeJemi: 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
cdamsel: dis pooh can't even make bk page sef

gringringrin

U never can tell oh

Strange topics make d front page on nairaLand nowadays

Don't be surprised wen u see a topic like "a rat waz stepped on by accident" making d front page
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
dopeJemi:

gringringrin

U never can tell oh

Don't be surprised wen u see a topic like "a rat waz stepped on by accident" making d front page

Lol!
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
fastlane84: Hello Nlanderz..... Pls help a brother out. I love dis gurl cos she has everything I need in a woman but she is the fat type and I don't want to break her heart. Wat should I do? Thanks in anticipation.
tell her to jog every six oclock in the morning grin

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by cdamsel(f): 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
dopeJemi:

gringringrin

U never can tell oh

I agree wit u,I barely ve anytin 2 comment on front page topics dis days
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by polokor60(m): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2012
op,it's impossible for everybody to have the same body size.you are just looking for the easy out.don't tell me she has the shape of agbani before you met her.The full figure african woman is my preference anyday anytime.you better run along and quit whining like a little child,you said she is a good girl and i'm very sure there are men out there that ll love her for her great personality/natural endowment. tongue tongue
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
k2039:

Me love fat girls,Op can I have her number(if she has all the quaities you want,that sounds to me like she is a good girl)
e get one orobo for near my house wey dey look for boyfriend.this girl fat no be small and na so she like food.omo if u really need orobo make u give me ur number make i give the orobo babe cheesy
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by xynerise: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Did i see you taking a fat chick away from a man last night . Or was i dreaming?

you were dreaming undecided
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
K2039

Dont be scared i am not sending area boys ur way...eas asking becauze i ve noticed yoruba men in my area have large nigerian wives and one got mad cos his wife lost her fat.
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by k2039: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
cdamsel: don't get me rong,u shdnt change som1 2 suit u,was just giving a pratical soln,by dem u mean mewas just about asking if u were my cuz cos he luv fat girls also,a skinny girl won't make his head turn,now u ve vex me cry angry

Oya sorry,make u no vex
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
lefulefu:
e get one orobo for near my house wey dey look for boyfriend.this girl fat no be small and na so she like food.omo if u really need orobo make u give me ur number make i give the orobo babe cheesy

I see starvong love-vendor.
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by k2039: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Are u Yoruba?

Why did you aks?

Ofcousre I'm a typical yoruba man from Ekiti
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by cdamsel(f): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
k2039:

Oya sorry,make u no vex
notin a kiss won't fix grin
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
k2039:

Why did you aks?

Ofcousre I'm a typical yoruba man from Ekiti

I knew it. Alafia bawoni.
Do you guys still practice fattening house ritual?
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by fastlane84: 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2012
k2039:

What we focus on we magnify,focus on her good qualities,ignore the fatt.

Besides I see nothing wrong in being fat

Tanx man
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by dopeJemi: 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I see starvong love-vendor.

Slow down

U cud take on a whoLe country

U've bin replying err'bady

Jes mah kinda Ladaaaaaaay wink

U married? Or its jes a name cheesy
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by k2039: 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
lefulefu:

Send me a pm,we go talk about how you go arrange her for me.

Hope she is educated,my girlfriend has to be sound inttelectually(thats an additional requirement to being fat)
Re: I Love Her But She Z Fat..... What Do I Do? by MrsChima(f): 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2012
Singlely married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shameless Nigerian Model Put Her Nipple On Display In See-through Outfit(photos) / What Are The Signs That She Is Single? / Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.