Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,848 members, 7,882,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions (4063 Views)

David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) / David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos / Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by ACM10: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
Katsumoto:

1. When Akintola was ousted by the AG, Adegbenro was elected by AG and not Awo. Try and do some reading.

2. Yes, the world knows Igbos to be very altruistic. But then again, what can one expect from a man who expects an opposition party to formulate and implement policy.

3. I did not state that Zik had to lose a relative to prove his selflessness; my point is that since he didn't lose a relative, it was easy for him to forge ahead with one Nigeria.

Its unfortunate that there is no pill to help develop a logical mind.
Who finally won in the power tussle between Akintola and Awolowo?
Who was consigned to the dust bin of Yoruba politics?
Who finally became bitter?

You must have been riding roughshod on your low IQ cheering audience with your warped logic. It's unfortunate that I'm no such type.

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by Katsumoto: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2012
ACM10:
Who finally won in the power tussle between Akintola and Awolowo?
Who was consigned to the dust bin of Yoruba politics?
Who finally became bitter?

You must have been riding roughshod on your low IQ cheering audience with your warped logic. It's unfortunate that I'm no such type.

Check out logic. Awo was consigned to dustbin of Yoruba politics
Yet Igbos can not go five seconds without mentioning his name
Yet GOwon sprung him from jail and made him finance minister
Yet Igbos were expecting him to take his Yoruba people on secession to support their adventure
Yet NPN had to rely on a very loose interpretation of 12 two thirds to defeat him in 1979.

ACM

Why must you continue to embarass yourself? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by dayokanu(m): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2012
Katsumoto:

Yet Igbos were expecting him to take his Yoruba people on secession to support their adventure
Yet NPN had to rely on a very loose interpretation of 12 two thirds to defeat him in 1979.

ACM

Let me help you add more to it.

Post Awolowos imprisonment He was made Minister of Finance, Contested 2 Presidential election and won in all SW states, His party dominated the Politics of his region in the 2nd republic

And till tomorrow his name still wins election in the SW 25yrs after his death a feat neither Zik nor Ojuku who lost in his own street cant match

3 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by DeepSight(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
Hi Katzumotz.

I would only remind you that many of the points you raise regarding Zik can equally be said of Awo.

Please try to be unbiased: I enjoy reading you cos u are usually very objective.

Don't try to paint one a saint, and the other a demon.

Be fair to both. When you see circumstances that qualify the actions of one, please also see circumstances that qualify the actions of the other.

It would be stretching things to typify Zik as some greedy monster only intent on power, and claim that Awo was not similarly obsessed.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by ZeusI: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
David mark has turned a new leaf in this singular move of his, let history now judge who produced the pedestal of hope for true nationalism(between the three major tribes in Nigeria) and who planted the seed of tribalism and sectionalism: the mother of hatred, envy and genocide. The truth will continue to surface, and justice, vengeans and punishment must take its toll very soon.
Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by ZeusI: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
rafhell: david mark fall my hand big time with such statement.
the north were actually the fathers of ethnic and tribal politics.
i wish we can all just split up and go our ways.
smh
The truth is always bitter; truth nontheless.
Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by T9ksy(m): 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
Eziachi:
Assuming your are right that Igbo people were dying for one Nigeria when you didn't, shouldn't reality, event and fact support your theory?
1. The person who sacrificed 3 million life to avoid being inside one Nigeria against the person that wasted millions of life and even used starvation of women and children, which one supports your theory.
2. The ideologist of keeping Nigeria one is a task that must be pursued and the one who opposes it-which one was you and the Igbos?
3. Many years after the war, who has a group who specific agenda is to leave one Nigeria in MASSOB and what is your stance as we speak?
4. Who has benefited economically more under one Nigeria against what it brought at the table?
Who has kept the theory that Igbo man should never allowed to rule Nigeria, just for one simple reason- he will dissolve one Nigeria.
Irrespective of our biased attachment to issues- sometimes fact should over-ride our very sense ethnic, tribal loyalty.

Ol' boy, its a FACT that only NCNC and the ibos were for one nigeria during the run-up to the nation's independence.

And the moment they were presented with the opportunity wasted no time in foisting centralised govt. on the rest of us without even a plebiscite.

They only resorted to secession once they lost out in their power tussle with their former master, the hausa/fulais.
Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by ACM10: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
Katsumoto: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

'The total value of each series printed, based on the numbers extrapolated above, was £50 million for the first issue and £148.5 million for the second issue, making a total of £198.5 million. Many of these notes were not delivered to Biafra, but it is not known how many were successfully conveyed to their destination and how many remained in storage at their point of production. However, at the end of the conflict it was estimated that between £115 and £140 million in Biafran currency was in circulation, indicating that a large proportion of the currency was delivered into circulation. While this amount may seem large, it must be remembered that Biafra had a population of 14 million, and the amount in circulation would equate to £10 per person at the most optimistic estimate.'

http://www.pjsymes.com.au/articles/biafra.htm

When I educated you on the other thread, you ran away claiming you were coming back. You didn't come back, yet you surfaced on this thread asking for the same data again. Are you so think in the head?

If there was an exchange mechanism for the exchange of Biafran notes for the Nigerian notes, what were you expecting the Nigerian government to do with the Biafran notes once the exchange was completed?

It has estimated that between there was between 115 and 140 million pounds in Biafran currency at the end of the war and there were approximately 14 million Biafrans giving a value of 10 pounds per Biafran. Yet, each depositor was given 20 pounds. Assuming that kids did not have accounts, there would have been approximately 7/8 million depositors leading to a total sum of 140/160 million spent by Awo.

The Nigerian government also allowed old Nigerian notes and Biafran notes to be exchange for Nigerian currency until the end of 1968 and each individual depositor was given a maximum of 30 pounds and 500 pounds for organizations.

Lastly, when questioned about acceptability and exchange rates, Pius Okigbo stated publicly that both factors were irrelevant since Biafran notes were meant to be spent within Biafra. If the Biafran economic adviser stated publicly that they were unconcerned about exchange rate and international acceptance, then why moan about receiving an amount and not being able to exchange their notes for Nigerian notes?
This is my comment which precipitated your load of excrement above
ACM10:
Beyond your careless assertion, can you
show me an evidence with any economic
indices that 20 pounds was higher than
the total value of Biafran currency.
Sentiment aside! I expect you to furnish
me with raw economic indices. I get
bored by long grammar.
I was unable to continue the debate on the other thread because I was so busy. People were waiting for me. I mostly come here to peep then contribute and leave. I hardly sustain an argument from an obviously ignorant folks. I know that you will interprete it as a sign of victory. Don't celebrate yet. My dear, you are clueless! I'm shocked that you don't know the economic indices which are used to predict the strength of currency; yet you claim to be educating me. These are some of the economic indices which predicts the stregth of a currency:

1. Government fiscal and monetary policy

2. Interest rates

3. Gross domestic products

4. Consumer price index

5. Employment indicators

6. Retail sales

etc

This is the problem I have with copy and paste artist. In their mad rush to support your argument, you copy and paste an unrelated article from the web.

20 pounds were given to only the priviledged few. I don't know where you got your 7/8 million figure from.

Nigeria is estimated to be 160 million. Do you know that Naira in circulation runs into tens of trillion? So what is your agrument here? This does not mean that I've accepted your 115/140 million pounds figure. Awo knows the total amount of pounds in circulation. He chose not to disclose the figure.

Really, you've not answered my question and I feel disappointed knowing fully well that you prides yourself as nairaland intellectual.

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by Katsumoto: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ACM is being flogged at history and now wants to turn to Economics. grin grin grin

I am not even going to waste my time trying to teach cos I know irs a waste of my time.

First go back to your high school teachers and ask why a party in opposition can't implement policy.

You were very busy. grin grin grin
Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by ACM10: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2012
Deep Sight:
Hi Katzumotz.

I would only remind you that many of the points you raise regarding Zik can equally be said of Awo.

Please try to be unbiased: I enjoy reading you cos u are usually very objective.

Be fair to both. When you see circumstances that qualify the actions of one, please also see circumstances that qualify the actions of the other.

It would be stretching things to typify Zik as some greedy monster only intent on power, and claim that Awo was not similarly obsessed.

Cheers.
I can't believe that you used the word "objective" to describe Katsumoto. That dude is far from objective. He is a Yoruba ethnic jingoist intent on spreading false informations and miseducating the populace. Have you seen him critcize Awolowo or any of his conduct on this forum? He never believed that Awolowo did any wrong.
I'm tempted to conclude that you are new to this forum. Maybe you don't follow his argument on divisive issues here.

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by ACM10: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2012
Katsumoto: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ACM is being flogged at history and now wants to turn to Economics. grin grin grin

I am not even going to waste my time trying to teach cos I know irs a waste of my time.

First go back to your high school teachers and ask why a party in opposition can't implement policy.

You were very busy. grin grin grin

Look at this mumu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
In 1934, some elite Nigerians, Dr. Kofo Abayomi, H.O. Daniel, Ernest Ikoli, Samuel Musanya, (later Oba), J.C Vaughan, among others, formed the Lagos Youth Movement, later Nigerian Youth Movement, NYM, (1936) and by 1938, it was so popular that it was beating Herbert McCaulay’s NNDP to second position in the Council elections of the Lagos ownship and the Nigerian legislative Council. Came February 1941, when its member, Dr. Abayomi, had to resign for further studies abroad. This created an opening for a fresh election in which Ikoli and Akinsanya expressed interest to become the flag bearer of the Movement. Obafemi Awolowo’s group solidly supported Ikoli, an Ijaw; while Azikwe’s gave its backing to Akinsanya, an Ijebu Yoruba like Awolowo. Not much of tribal politics in those good old days even as the Movement was largely Yoruba dominated. But not when Ikoli won the flag. Zik and Akinsanya charged that they lost because their candidate was Ijebu not minding that so was also Awolowo. They walked out along with some Igbo members. According to G.O. Olusanya, non-Igbo members became suspicious. "They reasoned that if the Igbos continued the policy of closing ranks on issues while the others remained divided, it was only a question of time before the Igbo dominated the rest." (Groundwork of Nigerian History - Obaro Ikime). "Azikwe’s defection virtually destroyed the multi-tribal character of the Movement" (Nigerian Political Parties- R. L Sklar) .

Enough said!!!!

5 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by ektbear: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
Is this the same ACM10 who failed utterly in the previous thread? The guy who ran away from it after being beaten mercilessly?

ACM10: Shouldn't you feel ashamed to be opening your mouth again?

wtf is this
Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by AndreUweh(m): 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
naijababe: In 1934, some elite Nigerians, Dr. Kofo Abayomi, H.O. Daniel, Ernest Ikoli, Samuel Musanya, (later Oba), J.C Vaughan, among others, formed the Lagos Youth Movement, later Nigerian Youth Movement, NYM, (1936) and by 1938, it was so popular that it was beating Herbert McCaulay’s NNDP to second position in the Council elections of the Lagos ownship and the Nigerian legislative Council. Came February 1941, when its member, Dr. Abayomi, had to resign for further studies abroad. This created an opening for a fresh election in which Ikoli and Akinsanya expressed interest to become the flag bearer of the Movement. Obafemi Awolowo’s group solidly supported Ikoli, an Ijaw; while Azikwe’s gave its backing to Akinsanya, an Ijebu Yoruba like Awolowo. Not much of tribal politics in those good old days even as the Movement was largely Yoruba dominated. But not when Ikoli won the flag. Zik and Akinsanya charged that they lost because their candidate was Ijebu not minding that so was also Awolowo. They walked out along with some Igbo members. According to G.O. Olusanya, non-Igbo members became suspicious. "They reasoned that if the Igbos continued the policy of closing ranks on issues while the others remained divided, it was only a question of time before the Igbo dominated the rest." (Groundwork of Nigerian History - Obaro Ikime). "Azikwe’s defection virtually destroyed the multi-tribal character of the Movement" (Nigerian Political Parties- R. L Sklar) .

Enough said!!!!
Excellent piece from Naijababe. I have always enjoyed reading G.O Olusanya's work. In that same book edited by Obaro Ikime, Olusanya settled the issue at hand here by agreeing that Awo started tribal politics in Nigeria.
Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
Andre Uweh:
Excellent piece from Naijababe. I have always enjoyed reading G.O Olusanya's work. In that same book edited by Obaro Ikime, Olusanya settled the issue at hand here by agreeing that Awo started tribal politics in Nigeria.

Bros na, struggling to comprehend? Ok, imma help you out again.

In 1934, some elite Nigerians, Dr. Kofo Abayomi, H.O. Daniel, Ernest Ikoli, Samuel Musanya, (later Oba), J.C Vaughan, among others, formed the Lagos Youth Movement, later Nigerian Youth Movement, NYM, (1936) and by 1938, it was so popular that it was beating Herbert McCaulay’s NNDP to second position in the Council elections of the Lagos ownship and the Nigerian legislative Council. Came February 1941, when its member, Dr. Abayomi, had to resign for further studies abroad. This created an opening for a fresh election in which Ikoli and Akinsanya expressed interest to become the flag bearer of the Movement. Obafemi Awolowo’s group solidly supported Ikoli, an Ijaw; while Azikwe’s gave its backing to Akinsanya, an Ijebu Yoruba like Awolowo. Not much of tribal politics in those good old days even as the Movement was largely Yoruba dominated. But not when Ikoli won the flag. [size=16pt]Zik and Akinsanya charged that they lost because their candidate was Ijebu not minding that so was also Awolowo[/size]. They walked out along with some Igbo members. According to G.O. Olusanya, non-Igbo members became suspicious. "They reasoned that if the Igbos continued the policy of closing ranks on issues while the others remained divided, it was only a question of time before the Igbo dominated the rest." (Groundwork of Nigerian History - Obaro Ikime). "Azikwe’s defection virtually destroyed the multi-tribal character of the Movement" (Nigerian Political Parties- R. L Sklar) .
Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by ACM10: 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
ekt_bear: Is this the same ACM10 who failed utterly in the previous thread? The guy who ran away from it after being beaten mercilessly?

wtf is this
Sorry, what's your point? This is the problem I have, debating with kids here.
Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by AndreUweh(m): 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
ekt_bear: Is this the same ACM10 who failed utterly in the previous thread? The guy who ran away from it after being beaten mercilessly?

wtf is this
Boy, this your post is totally irrelevant to the thread. In this thread, you can tackle him on what he has argued upon. Why bring up silly issues from another thread.
Have you started following a nairalander here sheepishly?.
Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by ACM10: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
Andre Uweh:
Boy, this your post is totally irrelevant to the thread. In this thread, you can tackle him on what he has argued upon. Why bring up silly issues from another thread.
Have you started following a nairalander here sheepishly?.
You can guage someone's age from his comment. He thinks that I'm here for a shouting match. Or a personality contest.
He was arguing pointlessly on that thread. He claims to have obtained a higher degree in economics, yet his knowledge of economics is infantile at best. One of the disadvantages of anonymous online forum is that folks assume personality which eluded them in real life.
Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by Katsumoto: 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
Deep Sight:
Hi Katzumotz.

Cheers.

Thank you for your post; that wasn't my intention.

My responses have been based on the tone of the thread.

No doubt Awo wasn't a saint; he had his faults.
Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by tunnytox(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
Katsumoto:

ACM

Katsumoto baba kiss kiss kiss kiss
Anytime I see you on threads like this I know you'll teach these people some lessons grin grin grin and you never disapoint.
Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by ektbear: 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
The post is highly relevant. He was beaten mercilessly on this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/1068292/own-words-how-awolowo-defended/2), and ran away.

Now he is resurfacing on a new thread, recycling his same shoddy logic and poor reasoning that have already been debunked.

So, my questions are as follows:
1) Why is Kats wasting his time talking to this guy
2) Why is this guy wasting the time of others by regurgitating flawed reasoning? What useful purpose does that serve?
3) Shouldn't any reasonable person be ashamed by ACM10's cowardly and dishonest behavior?
Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by Katsumoto: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
tunnytox:

Katsumoto baba kiss kiss kiss kiss
Anytime I see you on threads like this I know you'll teach these people some lessons grin grin grin and you never disapoint.

Tunnytox

I hope you are a lady; I don't like blokes blowing kisses at me. grin grin grin
Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by tunnytox(m): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
dayokanu:

Let me help you add more to it.

Post Awolowos imprisonment He was made Minister of Finance, Contested 2 Presidential election and won in all SW states, His party dominated the Politics of his region in the 2nd republic

And till tomorrow his name still wins election in the SW 25yrs after his death a feat neither Zik nor Ojuku who lost in his own street cant match
Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by Katsumoto: 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2012
ekt_bear: The post is highly relevant. He was beaten mercilessly on this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/1068292/own-words-how-awolowo-defended/2), and ran away.

Now he is resurfacing on a new thread, recycling his same shoddy logic and poor reasoning that have already been debunked.

So, my questions are as follows:
1) Why is Kats wasting his time talking to this guy
2) Why is this guy wasting the time of others by regurgitating flawed reasoning? What useful purpose does that serve?
3) Shouldn't any reasonable person be ashamed by ACM10's cowardly and dishonest behavior?

Don't mind me; I had some free time this afternoon.

But you are correct, the chap ran from the other thread only to re-surface here asking the same silly questions.
Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by tunnytox(m): 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
Katsumoto:

Tunnytox

I hope you are a lady; I don't like blokes blowing kisses at me. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by aljharem(m): 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
naijababe: In 1934, some elite Nigerians, Dr. Kofo Abayomi, H.O. Daniel, Ernest Ikoli, Samuel Musanya, (later Oba), J.C Vaughan, among others, formed the Lagos Youth Movement, later Nigerian Youth Movement, NYM, (1936) and by 1938, it was so popular that it was beating Herbert McCaulay’s NNDP to second position in the Council elections of the Lagos ownship and the Nigerian legislative Council. Came February 1941, when its member, Dr. Abayomi, had to resign for further studies abroad. This created an opening for a fresh election in which Ikoli and Akinsanya expressed interest to become the flag bearer of the Movement. Obafemi Awolowo’s group solidly supported Ikoli, an Ijaw; while Azikwe’s gave its backing to Akinsanya, an Ijebu Yoruba like Awolowo. Not much of tribal politics in those good old days even as the Movement was largely Yoruba dominated. But not when Ikoli won the flag. Zik and Akinsanya charged that they lost because their candidate was Ijebu not minding that so was also Awolowo. They walked out along with some Igbo members. According to G.O. Olusanya, non-Igbo members became suspicious. "They reasoned that if the Igbos continued the policy of closing ranks on issues while the others remained divided, it was only a question of time before the Igbo dominated the rest." (Groundwork of Nigerian History - Obaro Ikime). "Azikwe’s defection virtually destroyed the multi-tribal character of the Movement" (Nigerian Political Parties- R. L Sklar) .

Enough said!!!!

Gbammm SMH @ Nnamdi
Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by aljharem(m): 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2012
tribalism of Ojukwu, Nnamdi and co are legendary
Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by ACM10: 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2012
Any intelligent contribution? I get bored easily with pointless comments. If you sincerely believe that I was beaten mercilessly; what prevents you from re-enacting the feat here? I don't chest-thump! I only bow to superior argument. I'm waiting. . .
Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by AndreUweh(m): 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
alj harem: tribalism of Ojukwu, Nnamdi and co are legendary

The AG under Awolowo made no secret of the fact that it was a regional party. This fact, the secrecy surrounding its formation, its connection with the Egbe Omo Oduduwa (society for the Descendats of Oduduwa), and its unrelating advocacy of a federal form of goverment for the country helped to label it as a Yoruba party and it has often been accused of ushering into Nigeria politics an era of ethnic nationalism.
OLUSANYA, G.0 (1980)'The Nationalist Movement in Nigeria', in Groundwork of Nigeria History edited by Obaro Ikime.
My response.
Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by ektbear: 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
ACM10: Any intelligent contribution? I get bored easily with pointless comments. If you sincerely believe that I was beaten mercilessly; what prevents you from re-enacting the feat here? I don't chest-thump! I only bow to superior argument. I'm waiting. . .

When I beat someone once, assuming that they concede, I usually let them be.

However, given that you are recycling the same arguments again, I will bump that thread again and give you a chance to respond.
Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by ektbear: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2012
The thread has been bumped. Let us have a response there, one that addresses the posts you ran away from.....
Re: David Mark’s Neo-Zikist intentions by aljharem(m): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
It is on record that a party, later known as Zik’s party, the NCNC, was actually led at inception by a Yoruba man Sir Herbert Macaulay and Dr. Azikiwe served as his secretary. It is on record that many Yoruba people were members and moved out en masse when Zik made an infamous statement to his fellow Ibo Union that God has sent Igbo race to liberate Nigeria and he started using his West African Pilot newspaper to drive the Igbo agenda. [size=14pt]It was Zik that turned NCNC from national party to Igbo party.[/size] That despite the insultive utterances, the party was still popular in the West until Zik insisted on ruling the Western Region against common sense and Ibadan People’s Party gave their votes to Action Group to form the government.

In your selective ignorance forgot that Azikiwe went back to the East to drive away Eyo Ita who was the Prime Minister because he was from the minority tribe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafrans Threaten To 'purge' Nigerians From Their Facebook Page (transcript) / Naija / Heavy Tension In Onitsha As Soldiers Block River Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.