Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,162 members, 7,977,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:49 AM

How To Exploit Great Opportunities In The Changing World. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Exploit Great Opportunities In The Changing World. (946 Views)

the Fitness And Weight Loss Business In Africa – How To Exploit This business / How To Exploit Great Opportunities In The Changing World-what Is An Opportunity? / 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Exploit Great Opportunities In The Changing World. by dguvnur(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
This article ia a follow up on the series of article on how to BECOME A BUSINESSMAN…if you miss any, just click on the business ideas category to get the full dose of the information by following this link...www..com

Have you ever sat down in your quiet time to think how come we still have many expatriate (white men) coming and staying in Nigeria especially in the Niger Delta region even when the barbaric act of kidnapping and the act of bombing in the North are on the increase… Sometimes, the answer I get whenever I engage in this kind of brainstorming is that, there must be something so peculiar about Nigeria that always attracts the so called “Oyibo” into the shore of Nigeria. One thing that easily comes to my mind is “opportunity”.

I believe that, it is because of the numerous opportunities that are available in Nigeria today are responsible reason why an average white man will still pick up his brief case and come to Nigeria to make money (wealth).

READ MORE @ www..com

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Import Business / Let Your Money Work For You>get 20% Annually Of Any Money Invested With Us / Sign Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.