Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,640 members, 7,908,651 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 10:09 AM

Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! (1665 Views)

7 Sins That Lead To Self-destruction: Christians Must Avoid. / Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala / Christian Weapons Of Warfare (8 Powerful Weapons All Christians Must Use)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by pastormustwacc: 12:26am On Oct 31, 2012
This is a new state of emmergency on the board. Because there are very few christian threads on this board (except some of mine though) that do not involve christians fighting, insulting others, threatening each others with all sorts, in fact judging each other, and even trying to send some into early graves self.

This has really gotten to my attention, because the atheists (and probably devil) are laughing at us. Rather than winning souls and edifying each other,
we are seeing things like:

- Catholics claiming superiority over everyone
- Winners being dragged through the mud, and members threatening other christians
- As for the muslims, well they received the worst of it (na operation fire for fire).
- Christians sharing their testimonies only to get pissed on by other christians
- Christians posting edifying articles, and other christians blasting them that they are copying from somewhere rather than being thankful.
- Christians calling each other fools and so many names
- Christians dragging churches through the mud (well, i have repented of that one - i was guilty on multiple counts)
- Christians dragging pastors through the mud, for dancing alanta etc (i was not guilty of that one, but i repent anyway)
- TITHES - THE GREATEST TROUBLE / WATERLOO ON THE CHRISTIAN BOARD.
- MONOPOLY: IT SEEMS THE CHRISTIANS HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT THIS IS A RELIGIOUS BOARD. THEY HAVE MONOPOLIZED IT, AND WILL PISS ON OTHER RELIGIONS THAT POST STUFFS ON IT. (I DID PISSED ON SOME THREADS)
- CHRISTIANS AFRAID TO SHARE THEIR THOUGHTS AND BELIEFS ON CERTAIN SUBJECT MATTERS FOR FEAR OF BEING DESTROYED BY OTHER CHRISTIANS
- CHRISTIANS TRYING TO DESTROY EACH OTHERS FAITH, PROVING I KNOW MORE THAN YOU
- CHRISTIANS REFUSING TO EXPAND THEIR KNOWLEGE
- CHRISTIANS LISTENING TO THEIR PASTORS ONLY AND NOT READING THEIR BIBLES (Well, let us overlook that one)

THE LIST GOES ON. WELL, I THINK IT IS TIME WE REPENT AND START BEHAVING LIKE BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE LORD IRREGARDLESS OF OUR DENOMINATIONS.

IT WILL BE SAD IF A CHRISTIAN GOES TO HELL BECAUSE HE WAS CALLING ANOTHER CHRISTIAN A FOOOL, INSTEAD OF SPREADING THE GOSPEL, and leading people to repentance.

I have decided to try my best to accomodate everybody on the board, no matter how pissed off i get. Peace is very important.

3 Likes

Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 31, 2012
Great article. Like I always say, if most christians weren't plain hypocrites and actually strived to be like jesus, then I wouldn't have so much of a problem with them.
Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by pastormustwacc: 12:59am On Oct 31, 2012
Thank you very much. It shames me to write this article, but THE NAIRALAND CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY IS IN A STATE OF EMMERGENCY AS AS RESULT OF THE PARTY CALLED:
CDC - NOT CENTER OF DISEASE CONTROL - BUT - CHRISTIANS DESTROYING CHRISTIANS.

DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD IT IS WHEN YOU CREATE A CHRISTIAN THREAD, AND ANOTHER CHRISTIAN COMES TO "PISS" ON THE THREAD? MAKING THE ORIGINAL CHRISTIAN POSTER LOOK LIKE A FOOL.

WE ARE SUPPOSED TO CONVINCE OTHER RELIGIONS THAT CHRISTIANITY IS THE WAY BY OUR ACTIONS, BUT WHEN WE FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER, IT IS REALLY BAD.

AND I HEAR CHRISTIANS USE TERMS LIKE:
- GOD OF RCCG, GOD OF WINNERS, YOUR OWN HOLY SPIRIT, YOUR OWN GOOD, TALKING THRASH?
WHEN ADDRESSING OTHER CHRISTIANS?

IF AN ATHEIST INSULT A CHRISTIAN, OR A MUSLIM INSULTS A CHRISTIAN - THAT IS UNDERSTANDABLE. BUT CDC MUST STOP IF WE ARE TO MAKE HEAVEN.

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 31, 2012
inurmind: Great article. Like I always say, if most christians weren't plain hypocrites and actually strived to be like jesus, then I wouldn't have so much of a problem with them.

I agree.

Nice expose on some problems on christianity
Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 31, 2012
inurmind: Great article. Like I always say, if most christians weren't plain hypocrites and actually strived to be like jesus, then I wouldn't have so much of a problem with them.

But you already have a problem with Jesus... so we really cant win with you can we?
Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 31, 2012
Logicboy03:

I agree.

How do you agree with him? you have problems with Jesus already... even if we all became mini-Christs tomorrow it really would not change your mind.
Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 31, 2012
davidylan:

How do you agree with him? you have problems with Jesus already... even if we all became mini-Christs tomorrow it really would not change your mind.

Fail.

I agree with his expose on the problems with christianity and not on christianity itself

Bonus; Jesus was a racist
Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 31, 2012
Logicboy03:

Fail.

I agree with his expose on the problems with christianity and not on christianity itself

Bonus; Jesus was a racist

I'm at a loss here, it appears you are just posting to be last.

He says if christians were more like Christ then he would have no problems with us. i.e. he has no problems with Christ. you agree with him then claim that Jesus was a racist?

So in essence you dont agree with him?

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 31, 2012
davidylan:

I'm at a loss here, it appears you are just posting to be last.

He says if christians were more like Christ then he would have no problems with us. i.e. he has no problems with Christ. you agree with him then claim that Jesus was a racist?

So in essence you dont agree with him?

Are you silly? Read my comment- I am only about the problems on christianity

Logicboy03:

I agree.

Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 31, 2012
Logicboy03:

Are you silly? Read my comment- I am only about the problems on christianity

then why the "i agree" comment on inyourmind's post instead of the OPs? Again you realize you've been caught in your own web and trying furiously to escape with BS.
Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by italo: 2:23am On Oct 31, 2012
@ Pastormustwacc,

Why have you included Catholics in this your 'CDC' post?

I thought, according to you, we aren't Christians. We worship Mary, statues and any other thing but God. We are in deception and are living in darkness. We are idol worshippers. How can we then be Christians...with all these things?

You people used to be in the Church, then you cut yourselves off the Church, you built shops and called them "churches," then you label The Church with all sorts of evil names, just to validate your shallow businesses and make them relevant. Now you want unity in the Church. That unity you are looking for is still in the Church, only you aren't a part of it anymore. You can't find that unity when you have turned your back on truth.

Have you not read about Jesus meeting with the High Priest? Jesus and him could have been united if Jesus had backed down on his controversial claims but of course Jesus didn't. He couldn't.

We too cannot! Ours is the ONE TRUE CHURCH founded by Christ. The body and bride of Christ. With the one true doctrine of Christ. The Holy Communion is Jesus himself. These are the issues that set us apart which we will not back down on...though we know that if we water down these truths, we will become your friends.

But we won't try to force you or go out of our way to criticize you for your error. Just don't expect us to ditch the truth we know for your error.
Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 31, 2012
davidylan:

then why the "i agree" comment on inyourmind's post instead of the OPs? Again you realize you've been caught in your own web and trying furiously to escape with BS.

You are foolish...my comment is clear. I agree with the expose on the problems with christianity.

Go troll somewhere else
Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 31, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by pastormustwacc: 5:35am On Oct 31, 2012
I DID NOT AT ANYTIME SAID CATHOLICS WERE GOING TO HELL AT ANY POINT. IN FACT, THE HOLY SPIRIT TOLD ME THAT WAS NOT TRUE IN A VISION. I HAVE LOTS OF PROBLEMS WITH CATHOLIC CHURCH DOCTRINES AND STUFFS IN THE PAST YES, BUT I DONT PRONOUNCE JUDGEMENT ON PEOPLE (FOR ANY REASON).

FOR INSTANCE, I CANNOT TELL YOU THAT ALL PAGAN-WORSHIPPERS ARE GOING TO HELL FIRE. I DOUBT IT (BUT THAT IS BEYOND THE SCOPE OF THIS THREAD).

See, personalmente, i disagree with lots of practices in many churches - both catholic and pentecostal. But i have decided to overlook everything, and shall not say anything about any church or any pastor again, i will simply go on with my evangelism and my ministrations to people with the gift of the spirit.

I met a catholic woman yesternite, jane by name, in a bus, and had a vision for her on how she was going to be successful with her business. And i went on to share the vision and the interpretation for her. She was very surprised, in my vision, i already knew she was a catholic but was not biased.
I was very happy she accepted everything. When she eventually asked me for my church and i said rccg, she rolled her eyes, but i was careful to remain neutral, i did not even tell her i was a former catholic or any such thing.

I just do my work and move on, the power of Jesus covers everywhere, whether catholic and non-catholics. I have had visions for muslims in the past too, i am not God. So to claim that one church is worshipping mary and will go to hell fire is beyond my human abilities. As i became more enlightened spiritually, i discovered that many things were not really what we were taught to believe.

Many of our pentecostal pastors taught me that all catholics were going to hell for being unscriptural and i believed it - until the revelation i had before opening this thread. This revelation cuts across all denominations, even the white-garment churches that i formerly do not even count as christians.

For this reason of enlightenment, i am not bashing ANY church again for any reason, but will continue to preach christ.

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by pastormustwacc: 5:50am On Oct 31, 2012
Logicboy03:

I agree.

This is the problem of christianity as a religion with many denominations. But really, christians should learn to tolerate each other - afterall a kingdom should not be divided against itself.
Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by chiteny(m): 6:13am On Oct 31, 2012
@OP, Good post. I had already taken a personal resolve to be non-critical/condemning as much as possible of other Christians (whether Catholics, ATR, Penticostals, Baptists, Buddists, Chrislam etc). I will leave everything to God for that Final Day. However where ever is see a wrong, i do my best to correct it by showing the offender some bible passages and if he/she refuses to listen i leave him/her to God. this is the way i have resolved to do things.
Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by pastormustwacc: 6:36am On Oct 31, 2012
^^^Thank you very much brother. This is the stand that i am taking from now one, every other path i have tried seem to only land in trouble.
Earlier this year, i met a brother in a bus, who was preaching, and of course i was not paying attention, all of a sudden, he had a vision concerning me and helped me to solve a particular challenge i was going through, so i believed that he was truly called by God.
When i asked him for his church, he said he does not go to church, but attends a fellowship with several believers from different churches. I looked at him like he was crazy, but now i completely understand, because i have now become like that brother.

What i can conclude now is that, he was more advanced than myself spiritually then, and has realized things that were a mystery to me long before i came to that conclusion. So based on this, i am not forcing anyone to follow my path, the choice is ultimately yours.

But i am no longer going to start criticizing anyone again based on their church or pastors. I will preach the word and move on with my life.

When a christian start praying down fire and thunder-bolt on another christian, that one means that we are helping the devil to destroy ourselves. We should show good examples to ourselves, people coming after us, and people from other religions.

In fact, when some people feel they are called to christianity, observing the behaviour of some of us, they will get discouraged. Christians may not be violent physically, but they are quite violent spiritually. You might not hear in the public though situations where one christian will go on fast and praying down fire, to consume another christian over petty things.

I think this world is going to end pretty soon, with all this and that happening. But we (christians) must improve ourselves so that we can do our work well before we cross over to the other side.

There is no fast way out for a christian, because any christian that crosses the line by using "russian roulette" shall be fried like turkey in hell-fire for all eternity on multiple charges.

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by italo: 7:36am On Oct 31, 2012
omo_to_dun:

Chei, Oturugbeke. It is always...
I am right, you are wrong. My interpretation of the Bible is more accurate than yours. Someone has even told me that if I had the Holy Spirit, then I would truly understand the Bible. What he meant was that if anyone's views are not aligned with his, then that person must not have the Holy Spirit. Everyone is claiming to be right, but logically, at most only 1 person can be.

Exactly. Only 1 can logically be right. That's why we cannot back down or water down our position. Truth is truth and it is ONE. If the ball is blue and everyone else says it is white/red/green etc, the only way to be united with them is either agree with them. But the ball is BLUE. How can we agree that it is any other colour? We can only allow you continue in your error if you won't listen to us.

We believe ours is the only ONE TRUE Church. They say there are 35000 "churches" all taught different doctrines by the same Holy Spirit.

So we leave them. How can we agree with them, my brother?

We say Holy Communion is Jesus himself, they say it is only biscuit, not Jesus. So we leave them. Everyday we go and receive Jesus and we allow them go and eat their biscuit or sliced bread in peace.

We don't bother anyone. You will hardly se Catholics bothering other people and criticizing their belief unless they enter or space with their error.
Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 31, 2012
pastormustwacc: ^^^Thank you very much brother. This is the stand that i am taking from now one, every other path i have tried seem to only land in trouble.
Earlier this year, i met a brother in a bus, who was preaching, and of course i was not paying attention, all of a sudden, he had a vision concerning me and helped me to solve a particular challenge i was going through, so i believed that he was truly called by God.
When i asked him for his church, he said he does not go to church, but attends a fellowship with several believers from different churches. I looked at him like he was crazy, but now i completely understand, because i have now become like that brother.

What i can conclude now is that, he was more advanced than myself spiritually then, and has realized things that were a mystery to me long before i came to that conclusion. So based on this, i am not forcing anyone to follow my path, the choice is ultimately yours.

But i am no longer going to start criticizing anyone again based on their church or pastors. I will preach the word and move on with my life.

When a christian start praying down fire and thunder-bolt on another christian, that one means that we are helping the devil to destroy ourselves. We should show good examples to ourselves, people coming after us, and people from other religions.

In fact, when some people feel they are called to christianity, observing the behaviour of some of us, they will get discouraged. Christians may not be violent physically, but they are quite violent spiritually. You might not hear in the public though situations where one christian will go on fast and praying down fire, to consume another christian over petty things.

I think this world is going to end pretty soon, with all this and that happening. But we (christians) must improve ourselves so that we can do our work well before we cross over to the other side.

There is no fast way out for a christian, because any christian that crosses the line by using "russian roulette" shall be fried like turkey in hell-fire for all eternity on multiple charges.

Let me grudgely agree with you on this one.
Shakes Hand*
Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by italo: 8:29am On Oct 31, 2012
pastormustwacc: I DID NOT AT ANYTIME SAID CATHOLICS WERE GOING TO HELL AT ANY POINT. IN FACT, THE HOLY SPIRIT TOLD ME THAT WAS NOT TRUE IN A VISION.

So the Holy Spirit which you have had since you were a Christian just recently told you that its not true that Catholics are going to hell. Before then, you had the Holy Spirit but you were still wrong about Catholics going to hell. How many other things could you be wrong about even now...that the Holy Spirit hasn't revealed to you? I wonder.

pastormustwacc: I HAVE LOTS OF PROBLEMS WITH CATHOLIC CHURCH DOCTRINES AND STUFFS IN THE PAST YES, BUT I DONT PRONOUNCE JUDGEMENT ON PEOPLE (FOR ANY REASON).

Perhaps you are also wrong on this one. Perhaps the Holy Spirit will reveal to you that Catholics are right in their doctrines tomorrow. So you see, you people say that Catholics are deluded and stubborn. If we had agreed with you yesterday, then you come today and say the Holy Spirit told you you were wrong, we would be in the same kind of anarchy that you are. Thank God we are not. Our doctrine - being God's doctrine - never changes. It is Pastormustwacc's doctrine that keeps changing everyday, unlike God's doctrine. If you say the Holy Spirit is revealing the truth to you today, who was revealing lies to you yesterday? Surely not the same Holy Spirit. Could it be the 'father of lies' himself? I wonder.

Why don't you please ask the Holy Spirit about many of the Catholic doctrines which cause rift among many people.

1. Is the Catholic Church the one true Church founded by Christ?

2. Is Mary who the Catholic Church says she is and should you relate with her the way the Catholics do?

3. Is there purgatory?

4. Is Holy Communion God himself who came as Man who left himself for us in Bread? Is it Jesus himself as the Catholics claim or is it only a "symbol" as others say?

5. Is the Pope the Vicar of Christ on earth with power to bind or loose on earth and it will be bound or loosed in heaven?

I'm sure you'll agree that these are very serious claims that can either facilitate one's salvation or ruin it depending on whether you believe them or not. Please help us ask, I'm also praying that the Holy Spirit will give you answers that can solve many of the puzzles we face.
Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
davidylan:

But you already have a problem with Jesus... so we really cant win with you can we?

I actually do not have a problem with christ, I have a problem with his authenticity. But if christianity and religion generally was doing good to the society then I wouldn't bother much about it.

It is obviously doing more bad than good so I do not see why it should still exist.
Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2012
Na wa for catholics o, they are already showing examples of what the op is condenming.
Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by pastormustwacc: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
I have posted a result of my dialogue with the holy spirit here.
Anyone that wants to piss on it should go ahead. Point has been proven.
Thank you all for your contributions to the thread.

Now I come dey feel like superstar, but I will give all the glory to God - who is the final authority.
Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 01, 2012
inurmind: Na wa for catholics o, they are already showing examples of what the op is condenming.

Well said!
Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by italo: 7:13am On Nov 01, 2012
inurmind: Na wa for catholics o, they are already showing examples of what the op is condenming.
seriallink:

Well said!

@ seriallink, you come here and act like Catholics are the one who like to criticize other people then you go on another thread to continue bashing us.

https://www.nairaland.com/1089908/pagan-mary-queen-heaven-worship

seriallink:

Wow!! This has 100% pagan origin!! You can see the carbon copy here : Queen of Heaven Pagan Practice in different religions

Quite hypocritical as is expected from you people.
Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 01, 2012
italo:

@ seriallink, you come here and act like Catholics are the one who like to criticize other people then you go on another thread to continue bashing us.

https://www.nairaland.com/1089908/pagan-mary-queen-heaven-worship

Quite hypocritical as is expected from you people.

Yeah, I saw that thread this morning and read a lot about it links to paganism before making that comment! The fact remains that anything linked to the queen of heaven worship is paganism! So if catholics give Mary mother of Jesus the title 'Queen of Heaven' and worship in the same manner then it's wrong!

Read Jeremiah 44:18-26 and see what the LORD says about worshiping the queen of Heaven! Why would the Pope give mary such title when he knew very well that it's linked to paganism? Or are you tryna say the Pope wasn't aware that God detests anything that has to do with the queen of heaven?

Infact, that thread is an eye opener! Nothing hypocritical about my comments~! At least that has helped me & I will still let my Catholic friends know ( those who care to). Nothing to fight over brah!

2 Likes

Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 01, 2012
double post
Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by italo: 8:48am On Nov 01, 2012
I still think its hypocritical to take a position that accuses me of standing by my faith and criticizing other faith...and then criticize my faith. Except you are about to change the definition of HYPOCRISY.

As regards your "Queen of Heaven" worries,

In Jeremiah 7:18, God is indeed upset with the Israelites for worshipping a false goddess called the "queen of heaven". However, just because God rebuked them for worshipping the false queen of heaven, doesn't mean that we cannot pay honor to the true Queen of Heaven...the Blessed Mother.
That type of thinking would lead you to believe that just because people worship a false god that they call "god," we, therefore, should not call the true God, by that same name...God...because that's the same title the idolaters use for their god! That is faulty logic and it makes no sense whatsoever.

Again, the fact that there is a false "queen of heaven", does not lead to the conclusion that we worship a false goddess when we call Mary the "Queen of Heaven." Just as the fact that there is a false "god", does not lead to the conclusion that we worship a false god when we call our Father in Heaven, God.

And there is a true Queen of Heaven, we see this quite clearly in Revelation 12:1, "And a great portent appeared in heaven, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars..." Let's see. There's a woman...she's in Heaven...and she has a crown on her head. I could be wrong, but I don't think it's the maid! No! It is the true Queen of Heaven, Mary, the mother of the male child who is to rule the nations.

We do not worship Mary, we honor her, just as Jesus honors her. So, there is absolutely nothing wrong, from a scriptural point of view, in calling Mary the Queen of Heaven, and in honoring her just as Jesus honors her.

Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by pastormustwacc: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2012
Who are these fighting on the thread sef?

This is a peaceful message and should not really cause any fights on insult.
Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2012
pastormustwacc: Who are these fighting on the thread sef?

This is a peaceful message and should not really cause any fights on insult.

You for ask italo nah. No be hin carry the fight from another thread come.....make I comot here sef!

**unfollowing**
Re: Why Christians Must Now Censor Their Posts To Avoid Fight With Other Christians! by pastormustwacc: 9:13am On Nov 01, 2012
It takes two to fight. A challenge was thrown at me too, I simply refused.
You can refuse to fight on the physical plane. Kingdom of heaven suffereth violence - na prayer work dey cause all that violence and not physical mortal kombat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting / The Christain God Committed The Greatest Genocide Of All Time And Yet... / Christian Fox News Host Hopes That First Atheist Monument Will Be Graffitied!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.