Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,839 members, 7,882,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:32 PM

In Need Of Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of Advice (625 Views)

8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. / Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter / Any Word Of Advice To Those Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Advice by imagemate(f): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2012
This is my first time posting a topic. My traditional wedding is by december n the white wedding is april next year. I n my fiance are not leave in the same town n we've never being intimate before, am scare I don't want to be pregnant before d white wedding, considering we are already married traditionally I can't refuse him intimacy n I don't want to use any prevention. I have dis believe that I will get pregnant any time I have intimate with him, n my church does not support wedding a pregnant woman. what will I do mature advice pls.
Re: In Need Of Advice by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 31, 2012
Re: In Need Of Advice by greatgod2012(f): 9:14am On Oct 31, 2012
chaircover: My dear there is no way round it. If you are both healthy, then you will get pregnant if you have sexxx and so the only way round it is to use prevention. if you are worried about the long tern effects of using prevention, then you should consider the short term ones such as condoms.

You should be sitting down with your husband to be and discussing this together on the best way to go round this and arrive at a solution that you both agree to. If you whip out a condom on your traditional wedding night or refuse him sexxx on the night, without already both discussing it before, then it may be misunderstood so please first things first. you should both sit down and discuss the situation and work out solutions TOGETHER.

u ve said it all.

@poster,alternatively,u may decide to forfeit church wedding,no big deal about it. Choose whichever one u want.
Re: In Need Of Advice by Smuthx(m): 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2012
a newly traditionally married couple should not be thinking about being pregnant. Other issues like love, understanding, compatibility in and outside the bedroom should be top of the agenda.

Sleeping together once or twice does not neccessary mean pregnancy. You can meet a doctor that will estimate the safe period to avoid pregnancy and some other methods to prevent being pregnant
Re: In Need Of Advice by MrsChima(f): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
What kind of church do you attend? Why have two weddings

A wedding is a wedding is a wedding. Once married there is no undoing to get married again. If a church wont marry you because you are married and pregnant..you need to another church that is not demonic.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Encouraged Bullying / How Can One Get Over The Loss Of A Loved One? / I Don't Believe In Marriage – Femi Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.