Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,818 members, 7,906,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

How Can One Get Over The Loss Of A Loved One? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Get Over The Loss Of A Loved One? (626 Views)

Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One / Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had / I Need Tips On How To Cope With The Loss Of An Entire Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Get Over The Loss Of A Loved One? by DonXavi(m): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
I lost my mom in November 2011; though I wasn’t around when she passed on c’os I live outside the country, but I came back for the interment which took place in December the same year. After the burial I went back to my base and ever since then, there has been no day that passed by without me thinking of her, and some times that sentiment and thought of her loss weighs me down. So I want to know from those who lost their loved ones for like 10 or more years back of what their experiences have been? Do they still feel the same way as I do, or is this a feeling one has to live with all through his days here on earth?
Re: How Can One Get Over The Loss Of A Loved One? by bellong: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
I will advice you to go through the link below. It is about the story of a man who lost his wife, the challenges and how he came out strong from it. There are lot of encouraging and soul lifting advices from people in the thread. It will be of great help to you too. Take your time and read through the whole thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/20511/adjusting-life-widower

It is well with you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Believe In Marriage – Femi Kuti / teenager / 10 Commandments For All The Single Ladies Out There:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.