Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,541 members, 7,908,468 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:05 AM

See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia (2818 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria / Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria The Solution To The Problem We Are Passing Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia by eduson55(m): 11:08am On Oct 31, 2012
See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia

What you are about to read was sent by a concerned citizen on what Nigerians face in Malaysia and we find it touching … Just read the unedited message below -

Dear Nigerians,

i just want to gist 9jarians abt naija pple and 9ja embassy in Malaysia. 9JA pple are maltreated in Malaysia by d immigrations.they will burst naija living their and cart away with their valuable properties. even they kill them and claimed that they attacked them .which is a a big lies and our embassy will just fold their hand without react to it.

Nigeria Embassy in Malaysia does not recognized their pple talkless of render assistant. the illegal immigrant are many jail and 9ja has nothing to do or say abt it.they abandon them to suffer because they dont have ticket to take them back to naija.and any crime committed by any Africa they will believed it committed by Nigeria.our High commission have no mercy for us at all.

**Nigeria and Nigerians!!! when will all this change to better?

FEEL FREE TO SHARE/TAG YOUR FRIENDS.
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
Report Any Suspicious Persons and objects to the Law Enforcement Agencies, As That Will Save Lives.

Join The Equity And Just Awareness Campaign
At Nigerian civil right movement
Join Us For More Alert!!
Re: See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia by Kslib(m): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2012
What are you doing in malaysia?
What do they want us to say?
Do they think malaysians will ever change their attitude towards african/Nigerains? Wake-up,the hate is already in their D.n.a..
They know malaysians hate them,but still stay there and complain,cry,cry and cry.. Lack of contentment and greed can lead someone to death..
People say life is strange,but we humans are the strange ones.. I know,you know,we all know that fire will burn us,but still some of us will jump in the middle of the fir just to pick money,when the hotness of the fire burns us badly,we will open our mouths and start asking why the fire burned us.. Who are we deceiving..
Since una wan live for malaysia,why not pay the sacrifice.. You no like fire,but you wan chop roasted corn abi?
They should come back home,or remain silent forever.. We have other pressing issues at hand.. Rubbish....

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia by eduson55(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2012
Excuse,
where you once a solder or currently one?

Kslib: What are you doing in malaysia?
What do they want us to say?
Do they think malaysians will ever change their attitude towards african/Nigerains? Wake-up,the hate is already in their D.n.a..
They know malaysians hate them,but still stay there and complain,cry,cry and cry.. Lack of contentment and greed can lead someone to death..
People say life is strange,but we humans are the strange ones.. I know,you know,we all know that fire will burn us,but still some of us will jump in the middle of the fir just to pick money,when the hotness of the fire burns us badly,we will open our mouths and start asking why the fire burned us.. Who are we deceiving..
Since una wan live for malaysia,why not pay the sacrifice.. You no like fire,but you wan chop roasted corn abi?
They should come back home,or remain silent forever.. We have other pressing issues at hand.. Rubbish....
Re: See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia by Arosa(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2012
abi na me send una go malaysia?
Re: See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia by eduson55(m): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2012
YOU FIT SEND THEM BEFORE?
you cant grab the picture in a specific story before showing you ara-osa.
why cant Nigerian ambassador react or is he there to play ludo game?
Arosa: abi na me send una go malaysia?
Re: See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia by gerald28: 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
@eduson55 You are not entirely right in your claim, yes Nigerian embassy in Malaysia is so lousy and the officials are the most stupid people you can ever think of, but the ill treatment you are talking about is unfounded, Malays are quite good to blacks, yes I know Chinese Malaysians are racist but they are piece of shit here.....So far, Malaysian government are very tolerant about Nigerians and their excesses, you will agree with me that despite all what Nigerians do here, they often sweep it under the carpet, had it been that this country is a Chinese country, you will see racism in display, so what I am saying is that Malays who are the bonafide owners of Malaysia have been quite good to Nigerians.....

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia by eduson55(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
Am not say that they are all bad..
grab my point.
An ambassador means,that country,infact it means the president of that country.
what are you not telling me?he can put a stop to that mess if he wants to.
**thinking,who knows,he might have his own share from the looting.
gerald28: @eduson55 You are not entirely right in your claim, yes Nigerian embassy in Malaysia is so lousy and the officials are the most stupid people you can ever think of, but the ill treatment you are talking about is unfounded, Malays are quite good to blacks, yes I know Chinese Malaysians are racist but they are piece of shit here.....So far, Malaysian government are very tolerant about Nigerians and their excesses, you will agree with me that despite all what Nigerians do here, they often sweep it under the carpet, had it been that this country is a Chinese country, you will see racism in display, so what I am saying is that Malays who are the bonafide owners of Malaysia have been quite good to Nigerians.....
Re: See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia by ghettodreamz(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2012
eduson55: YOU FIT SEND THEM BEFORE?
you cant grab the picture in a specific story before showing you ara-osa.
why cant Nigerian ambassador react or is he there to play ludo game?

Nigeria ambassador? Those people are very unserious elements,Nigerians are complaining about the hostile behaviours from some Malaysians but they would turned their deaf ears to the cries of the people. Even try to place a call to their offices or send them email, you won't get any response from them. Ironically, it really shows they are truly doing their constitutional rights/duties for being there. It's quite irritating and disgusting scenario,because the same azzholes, would still be the ones that advise and encourage students to stay calm and travel over to study. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia by AjanleKoko: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
Nigerians need to stop running to these countries illegally. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia by ghettodreamz(m): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2012
AjanleKoko: Nigerians need to stop running to these countries illegally. Shikena.

Did you just said illegally? Does that mean, everyone in Malaysia got there illegally?
Re: See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia by eduson55(m): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2012
thanx for that question,
i dnt know if some people smokes dried beans.
i was so tired to reply the.thanx ones more
ghettodreamz:

Did you just said illegally? Does that mean, everyone in Malaysia got there illegally?
Re: See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia by AjanleKoko: 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2012
eduson55: thanx for that question,
i dnt know if some people smokes dried beans.
i was so tired to reply the.thanx ones more

You are definitely tired, mentally. Or maybe you never had it in the first place. See what you posted:

eduson55: See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia

What you are about to read was sent by a concerned citizen on what Nigerians face in Malaysia and we find it touching … Just read the unedited message below -

Dear Nigerians,

i just want to gist 9jarians abt naija pple and 9ja embassy in Malaysia. 9JA pple are maltreated in Malaysia by d immigrations.they will burst naija living their and cart away with their valuable properties. even they kill them and claimed that they attacked them .which is a a big lies and our embassy will just fold their hand without react to it.

Nigeria Embassy in Malaysia does not recognized their pple talkless of render assistant. the illegal immigrant are many jail and 9ja has nothing to do or say abt it.they abandon them to suffer because they dont have ticket to take them back to naija.and any crime committed by any Africa they will believed it committed by Nigeria.our High commission have no mercy for us at all.

Why would the embassy defend illegal immigrants?
Re: See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia by eduson55(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
I HAVE NO TIME FOR KIDS NOW TILL 6 O'CLOCK
JUST READ THAT BOLDED ONCE MORE
AjanleKoko:

You are definitely tired, mentally. Or maybe you never had it in the first place. See what you posted:

Re: See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia by ghettodreamz(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Some people might turned illegal immigrants after they'd over-stayed their visa expiry date, while others might be due to finance issues which might forced them out of school, and before you know it, they end up in the jail that doesn't imply they got to Malaysia illegally sir. It doesn't cost any embassy/government anything to help all these people for goodness sake.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia by Iolo(m): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Some people might turned illegal immigrants after they'd over-stayed their visa expiry date, while others might be due to finance issues which might forced them out of school, and before you know it, they end up in the jail that doesn't imply they got to Malaysia illegally sir. It doesn't cost any embassy/government anything to help all these people for goodness sake.

How do you propose the embassy helps?

Pay for their flight tickets home? Pay for their school fees and feed them? Rescue them from jail so that they can do whatever it is again that got them there in the first place? Extend their visas so they can continue roaming about the streets of Malaysia?

The Nigerian embassy is not a charity. If only we learn to play by the rules nobody would harass you in a foreign land.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia by Iolo(m): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
ghettodreamz:

Re: See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia by AjanleKoko: 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
eduson55: I HAVE NO TIME FOR KIDS NOW TILL 6 O'CLOCK
JUST READ THAT BOLDED ONCE MORE

By then you'd have finished your call center job, abi?
Mumu tongue
Re: See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia by eduson55(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
funny...
you are an intelligent kid..
grin
AjanleKoko:

By then you'd have finished your call center job, abi?
Mumu tongue
Re: See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia by AjanleKoko: 7:50am On Nov 01, 2012
eduson55: funny...
you are an intelligent kid..
grin

Thank you dad.
Don't run to Malaysia oh. Your eye go see pepper there. Stay with the call center, e go better.
Re: See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia by steve13(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2012
eduson55: See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia

Dear Nigerians,

FEEL FREE TO SHARE/TAG YOUR FRIENDS.
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
Report Any Suspicious Persons and objects to the Law Enforcement Agencies, As That Will Save Lives.

Join The Equity And Just Awareness Campaign
At Nigerian civil right movement
Join Us For More Alert!!

Buh what re U̶̲̥̅̊ doing there??are U̶̲̥̅̊ looking for a means to come home or U̶̲̥̅̊ just there hanging wishing something good will come out it? Am sure U̶̲̥̅̊ re not very close to being in sch,and U̶̲̥̅̊ know U̶̲̥̅̊ can not be legal if U̶̲̥̅̊ are not in sch,so why re U̶̲̥̅̊ there
Re: See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia by eduson55(m): 9:15am On Nov 01, 2012
O boi,no be me the thing happen to and cannever be me in JESUS NAME..
abeg redirect your question
steve_101:

Buh what re U̶̲̥̅̊ doing there??are U̶̲̥̅̊ looking for a means to come home or U̶̲̥̅̊ just there hanging wishing something good will come out it? Am sure U̶̲̥̅̊ re not very close to being in sch,and U̶̲̥̅̊ know U̶̲̥̅̊ can not be legal if U̶̲̥̅̊ are not in sch,so why re U̶̲̥̅̊ there

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Climbed Mount Everest 10 Times Without Bottled Air Dies In Nepal / How To Apply For Slovenia Visa - Nigeria!!!!!!! / Any Nl Studying In Warsaw(poland)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.