Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,622 members, 7,914,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:02 AM

Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing (16708 Views)

Marijuana Is Bad To Health.true Or False / Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana / Pregnant Hemp Smoker Imprisoned-says Marijuana Is Good For Her Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Okijajuju1(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2012
Anthiga: igbo and coca no be mate o! Their big bros na meth

Marijuana is natural... Cocaince is processed.. And we all know that processed goods are bad..

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Anthiga(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2012
Okija_juju:

[b]First and foremost...

I dare you to provide me with evidence of this statistics of people who run mad from Cannabis every year.. Both in the U.S or any other place.. Infact.. I Okija Juju will pay you 20,000 Naira if you can provide me with credible statistics of people who have either run mad or died from cannabis consumption.. And should this statistics be as high as half of that of Alcohol and/or Tobacco, I will add 10,000 Naira to it..

#Time for you to make some money.. Prove it!!

Secondly, you have again got it wrong.. When I said the U.S were the largest importer of Cannabis, I wasnt talking about the illegal smuggling type of importation. I'm talking of brought in on ships from all over the world and unloaded at their ports.. #Research!! Now find out what it was used for, find out why it was stopped and then come back and lets banter..

Thirdly.. You keep talking this bollocks of cannabis fuelled violence.. Last time I checked, the effects of cannabis are

1. Happy/calm

2. Hungry

3. Sleepy

Now, whats this violence you keep refering to?! More proof is needed..

Lastly.. Its name is Cannabis Sativa.. Why are you getting so worked up about the f`ucking name.. Its obvious because thats the name.. Duh!!!

Like I said, I will school you in any subject you wish to discuss, including but not limited to Cannabis and African traditional religion and even Christianity..

#30 Thousand on offer... Thats 12 Thousand more than Minimum wage.. All yours if you can provide proof to your claims.. [/b]
its all good

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by eherbal(m): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2012
How come the lord of the weeds are getting more 'likes' than the haters.doesn't this imply something?make yourself happy if the government can't.LEGALISE IT,TIME TO RECOGNISE IT!

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by redsun(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2012
Oyinbo made igbo illegal because it made their foot soldiers to see the brutality and needlessness in killing their fellow human beings in the name of wars and conflicts.Instead they encourage them to fill up with alcohol,LSD,heroin and all the brain racking drugs that make men see other humans as mere irritaing ants that can be obliterated.

Igbo on a moderate level,like Seun said,especially in a very hot envoronment like nigeria,keeps the minds open and versatile.It is for active and positive minds,not for the idle and negative ones.It mesmerizes the idle and negative minds,and turn them into what people might call schizophrenias.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by 2pence(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2012
Heavy brain and lite brain pls do yur self a favor and look for an oldie song "if you smoke Igbo" by semi color or something like that

That jamz killed it all.. Heavy brain guys# when you take am your mind go correct even amidst danger# lite brain guy# when you see tiger you no go run you go tink na goat# when you jam pillar you go tell am sorry you go tink na person# Motor dey near you go tink e far no go run# motor dey far you go tink e near and you go begin they run#

#singing# na wetin be tin wey give you sence # IGBO #
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Ikwerefistson: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2012
noble_gas1: Yeah......supported!
oky o suportd bt u must hav a licence frm d pshychiatric doc b4 u smoke o or else.infact reactions in nland is a gud example
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Ikwerefistson: 10:16am On Nov 01, 2012
noble_gas1: Yeah......supported!
early ds year during d subsidy bulsit.sm one cm nd said ojukwu shoud be impeachd 4 increasng d fuel nd d odar reactd.lmao even awo nd fela shud be sackd 4 being d finance minister nd cbn gov respectivly.
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by 50calibre(m): 10:17am On Nov 01, 2012
Okija_juju:

[b]First and foremost...

I dare you to provide me with evidence of this statistics of people who run mad from Cannabis every year.. Both in the U.S or any other place.. Infact.. I Okija Juju will pay you 20,000 Naira if you can provide me with credible statistics of people who have either run mad or died from cannabis consumption.. And should this statistics be as high as half of that of Alcohol and/or
Tobacco, I will add 10,000 Naira to it..

#Time for you to make some money.. Prove it!!

Secondly, you have again got it wrong.. When I said the U.S were the largest importer of Cannabis, I wasnt talking about the illegal smuggling type of importation. I'm talking of brought in on ships from all over the world
and unloaded at their ports.. #Research!! Now find out what it was used for, find out why it was stopped and then come back and lets banter..

Thirdly.. You keep talking this bollocks of cannabis fuelled violence.. Last time I checked, the effects of cannabis are

1. Happy/calm

2. Hungry

3. Sleepy

Now, whats this violence you keep refering to?! More proof is needed..

Lastly.. Its name is Cannabis Sativa.. Why are you getting so worked up about the f`ucking name.. Its obvious because thats the name.. Duh!!!

Like I said, I will school you in any subject you wish to discuss, including but not limited to Cannabis and African traditional religion and even Christianity..

#30 Thousand on offer... Thats 12 Thousand more than Minimum wage.. All yours if you can provide proof to your claims.. [/b]

You sited the US as an example so I felt it would also be right for you to know the full facts about the subject vis-a-vis marijuana in the US.

Well you said I should give you one example of the deadliness of cannabis right? Ok

- Years ago when I was seating for my WAEC exams, I saw first hand the power of cannabis. The day we were supposed to sit for physics paper, we had already been
seated in the exam halls when a candidate who was supposed to seat for that paper showed up.

The guy was being carried by two guys, he wasn't speaking, he didn't know where he was and he was also blind. A teacher asked what had happened to him and they said he smoked just one wrap of marijuana and fell blind. The guy was fed soaked garri and placed to sleep, he missed that paper although he regained his full sight 2 days later.

I know people who smoke it can never accept or admit it's dangers, just the way alchoholics never listen to their doctors until it becomes fatal so I respect that.

Besides cannabis is a good plant, I once used it for my hair but I don't believe it should be smoked except on a doctors prescription.
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by bolayei: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2012
how does an agbero's pikin behave before he starts smoking marijuana? like an agbero i guess
50calibre: You go fear na! So if marijuana is legalized and everyone starts smoking it, what about the madness and violence it will fuel? Just look at agberos
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Omen100(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2012
its better to smoke igbo or weed & go mad, then dating a pretty b1tch that will end up breaking your heart beyond repairs & its also good to know that, igbo smokers are great minded people, they think logically & are full of real visions.

igbo is inspirational & motivational than most of the world foremost inspirational speakers which includes all the so-called men & women of God we have in our today's Nigeria.

I am a proud "IGBO SMOKERS" with thanks. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by 50calibre(m): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2012
Watch this video

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=llrJpvcjGYY
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by bolayei: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2012
lol blind from smoking cannabis? lol naija anything for the hustle se na the 30k make u talk am or u serious.
50calibre:

You sited the US as an example so I felt it would also be right for you to know the full facts about the subject vis-a-vis marijuana in the US.

Well you said I should give you one example of the deadliness of cannabis right? Ok

- Years ago when I was seating for my WAEC exams, I saw first hand the power of cannabis. The day we were supposed to sit for physics paper, we had already been
seated in the exam halls when a candidate who was supposed to seat for that paper showed up.

The guy was being carried by two guys, he wasn't speaking, he didn't know where he was and he was also blind. A teacher asked what had happened to him and they said he smoked just one wrap of marijuana and fell blind. The guy was fed soaked garri and placed to sleep, he missed that paper although he regained his full sight 2 days later.

I know people who smoke it can never accept or admit it's dangers, just the way alchoholics never listen to their doctors until it becomes fatal so I respect that.

Besides cannabis is a good plant, I once used it for my hair but I don't believe it should be smoked except on a doctors prescription.
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Okijajuju1(m): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre:

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

OMG!!!!! This guy has kiiii me!!!
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by femi2131: 10:35am On Nov 01, 2012
Despite the illegality of marijuana,out of every ten guys 8 smoke it,so if they legalize it same na ni..cos we the remaining two will never smoke it...

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by 50calibre(m): 10:47am On Nov 01, 2012
bolayei: lol blind from smoking cannabis? lol naija anything for the hustle se na the 30k make u talk am or u serious.

Im dead serious, why will I make up stuff like that? Because of 30k? How will I even collect it?

Honestly speaking this event occurred, I could not believe it. I was initially planning to try Igbo after secondary school as I was already smoking cigar then but after what I saw, I just erased every thought of trying marijuana. And thank God I stopped cigar 5 years ago.
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by LordBabs(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre:

yawns₹₹₹ taking a sip of my undistilled opium~~~aarh...wale adenuga production~~~
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Okijajuju1(m): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2012
Lord Babs: yawns₹₹₹ taking a sip of my undistilled opium~~~aarh...wale adenuga production~~~

I swear...
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Kx: 11:17am On Nov 01, 2012
If u smoke ciga, u just smile, cough and do your thing.

But if u smoke igbo, u laff and cry at he same time and if care is not taken, u end up in Uselu.
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by taiwoadeyemi: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2012
Legalising it is not d problem, as dey are legalising it dey should build anoda place wey den go dey take care of people wey d tin turn mad shikena[i[left][/left]][/i]
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by crown777(m): 11:29am On Nov 01, 2012
Puff Puff Pass

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by legendsilver(m): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2012
i dnt smoke but love the aroma. grin
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2012
Mehn, we get many Igbo-Smokers on NL.......see support grin
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by bidemi12(m): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2012
Judging by his comments, this guy is really smoking something. . . . . .
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by webmanlag: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
Guys, like someone said here, Once you don't smoke, you can never make a pot addict see things your way. What's the point?
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by vislabraye(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
I wonder the way people argue over here. Igbho is a hard drug.
Would you allow anyone access to prescription drugs because they think its good? Look what happened to Majek Fashek.
The fact that tobacco smoking and alcohol is dangerous, does it make Igbho good? Its a pity that these words are coming from Seun Kuti. Would you be happy if your 18 or 17 year old nephew or son starts smoking weed?
If weed is so good, is it ok to smoke weed the way you drink water? Pls be wise.
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by killuminati(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
I smoke dat goodshit!
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by killuminati(m): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2012
vislabraye: I wonder the way people argue over here. Igbho is a hard drug.
Would you allow anyone access to prescription drugs because they think its good? Look what happened to Majek Fashek.
The fact that tobacco smoking and alcohol is dangerous, does it make Igbho good? Its a pity that these words are coming from Seun Kuti. Would you be happy if your 18 or 17 year old nephew or son starts smoking weed?
If weed is so good, is it ok to smoke weed the way you drink water? Pls be wise.
guy you don't know anytin bout weed so just shutdafucup!

And how is it a pity that these words are coming out from Seun Kuti? Oh ok, na Seun Osewa for talk am abi? See where you fall my hand, you betta start smoking so you can have a good sense of reasoning dude.

#TheWorldIsYours

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
Jamaica talks.....
Cigar: Cancer Stick

Weed: Stick of wisdom!

Smoke weed everyday!

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by vislabraye(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
Meanwhile people who call Christianity a western religion and criticize Westernization should rethink.
Fela was a traditionalist to the core and how did he die? He died of Aids because he refused to use condom calling it an Oyibo thing.
I'm sure a lot of you here are wise enough to use CD whenever you're having sex but turn around and criticize Western medicine.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Usokristi: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
Red-Light:
Seconded..
Africans are f0ol and its leaders are m0rons..

White man tell us say our religion no gud.. Dem dash us Jesus and mohammed ..take ifa (oracles) from and us say hin no good, say na babylon idol..used the same ifa to perfect science..(today africans dey kill, dey disown their own brother for foreign god while oyibo don use our own god against us)..
Dem tell us say weed no gud but we can take tobacco (that one they kill people) they used the same weed for drugs and stimulants..
When will black man use hin stinking black brain
Repent and believe the gospel .Jesus is at the door of ur heart knocking. Don't support evil
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by RedLight1: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
Usokristi: Repent and believe the gospel .Jesus is at the door of ur heart knocking. Don't support evil
shut up jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Something Special About Tiger Nuts (aki Hausa) / Why Do People Sleep In Public Transport? / Goko Cleanser, A Cure For Diseases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.