Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,623 members, 7,914,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:07 AM

Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing (16709 Views)

Marijuana Is Bad To Health.true Or False / Seun Kuti Campaign To Legalise Marijuana / Pregnant Hemp Smoker Imprisoned-says Marijuana Is Good For Her Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by RedLight1: 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre:

Bro trust me! I am pro black and anti-west like no man's business and I do get you point but thats not the issue with us.
first off.. am not pro black neither am i anti-west. so dont get it twisted...am just for pro african

You have to admit that we as Africans are naturally violent so we must capitalize on any issue regardless of how irrelevant to perpetrate violence, you see it in politics, sports, even in schools so religion is not our problem, it is our predisposition to violence that is our problem.
where is ur statictics to back ur claim...humam being are generally violent and infact africans are the most people .. africans never start world war, they didnt start jihad/catholism, they didnt start holocaust or babarism... not until religion came and turned us against each other

Secondly you said the white man tells me our juju is bad? No I have witnessed first-hand the evil people perpetrate with evil, my uncle was killed by poison that was sent spiritually for him, I have seen personally juju people using their juju for evil, thieves use odeshi to steal and the disappear. Why can't they use that juju for the greater good? And yes I know some use it for good but majority use it for evil.
that means our juju is working... there is always counter attack for almost every attack... am not ...if ur brother had some power to counter the attack.. he wouldnt had died like that...same as the robbers that is using odeshi... havent u seing a police countering the robber with another jazz... why cnt we modernize and give it to every soilder ..aint we gonna have the most powerful army in the world... this is something NAZI never had. american soilders aint even close

So lets no blame religion because even before the birth of religion in Africa violence have existed and even if there wasn't religion, we will still look for a reason to be violent.

my friend everything start and ends with religion.. i just pray africans will be free from mental slavery someday

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by RedLight1: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
agoha_vivi: Kettle calling the pot black. Do u realise you are yet to use yours. Please use yours first.

ofcos am using mine to preach the gospel of african culture which ur forefather threw away for foreign gods

come to bini and see many gods doing wonders that ur fathers threw away for jesus and mohammed
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by 50calibre(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
Red-Light:

first off.. am not pro black neither am i anti-west. so dont get it twisted...am just for pro african

where is ur statictics to back ur claim...humam being are generally violent and infact africans are the most people .. africans never start world war, they didnt start jihad/catholism, they didnt start holocaust or babarism... not until religion came and turned us against each other

that means our juju is working... there is always counter attack for almost every attack... am not ...if ur brother had some power to counter the attack.. he wouldnt had died like that...same as the robbers that is using odeshi... havent u seing a police countering the robber with another jazz... why cnt we modernize and give it to
every soilder ..aint we gonna have the most powerful army in the world... this is something NAZI never had. american soilders aint even close

my friend everything start and ends with religion.. i just pray africans will be free from mental slavery someday

Go away Mr man people like you will always be daft and blind to see reality.

You are asking me of proof of violence in Nigeria? Are

you kidding me don't you have eyes or at least ears to hear? Are you out of touch with events in Nigeria? You mentioned violence in other places around the world, Yes but theirs isn't as bad as ours, they might have just one or two causes of violence but use violence in everything! Everything!!

You mention the Nazis and WW1 and WW2 but you failed to mention how peace have reigned since then and how peace treaties have been in place to ensure that such disasters never occured again. When will
peace reign in Africa?

You statement of using juju as a weapon of war or as a shield / defence shows how ignorant you are. Stop watching those Nollywood crap that are niether educative nor informative.

People like you talk non-sense but fail to abide by their own policies, I am sure you went to school to study western subjects right?
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by RedLight1: 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
^
Thot i was debating with sum1 reasonable.. Neva knew that have being talkin to a gilbrish clown.. Go and hug transformer jare. Stupiid kid
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Jephyard(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2012
i have really leant a lot about canabis sativa today. Meeeen ignorance na bad diseases even with prove sum pips no still agree so who is on addiction here. To be sincere to anyone who have an ear let him ear canabis doesn't fuel violence it depend on the individual. And going through the link provided n making other search and personal experience canabis is not as bad as i am made to belive.
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by 12large1: 8:31am On Nov 02, 2012
smh at seun and ignorance infact why ein stop there they should also legalize crack cocaine add heroin to it nonsense like if no be white man bring cocaine too
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Okijajuju1(m): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2012
webmanlag: Guys, like someone said here, Once you don't smoke, you can never make a pot addict see things your way. What's the point?

How do you call someone a pot addict when Marijuana has no addictive properties?!
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Okijajuju1(m): 8:38am On Nov 02, 2012
vislabraye: Meanwhile people who call Christianity a western religion and criticize Westernization should rethink.
Fela was a traditionalist to the core and how did he die? He died of Aids because he refused to use condom calling it an Oyibo thing.
I'm sure a lot of you here are wise enough to use CD whenever you're having sex but turn around and criticize Western medicine.

Like what the f~uck is this nigga smoking?!

This is the dumbest post on this thread second only to all the posts by 50 Cal
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Okijajuju1(m): 8:42am On Nov 02, 2012
50calibre:

Go away Mr man people like you will always be daft and blind to see reality.

You are asking me of proof of violence in Nigeria? Are

you kidding me don't you have eyes or at least ears to hear? Are you out of touch with events in Nigeria? You mentioned violence in other places around the world, Yes but theirs isn't as bad as ours, they might have just one or two causes of violence but use violence in everything! Everything!!

You mention the Nazis and WW1 and WW2 but you failed to mention how peace have reigned since then and how peace treaties have been in place to ensure that such disasters never occured again. When will
peace reign in Africa?

You statement of using juju as a weapon of war or as a shield / defence shows how ignorant you are. Stop watching those Nollywood crap that are niether educative nor informative.

People like you talk non-sense but fail to abide by their own policies, I am sure you went to school to study western subjects right?

50 Cal..

You need redemption...

List all the wars and violence in Africa and lets attach the main cause of these violence..

50 Cal, you have a lot of growing up to do.. You still reason like a Nama..
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Nafizzey(m): 9:04am On Nov 04, 2012
Pls does smokin it affects One's intelligent Qoutient? I want to knw pls. I'm a student and am vry Intelligent and hav neva smoked buh after readin dis Posts. This Marijuana seems to interest cus of it positiv effect to Health. So I really wanna knw if I initiates SMOKIN it will affect my intelligence or not. Tnx!
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by LagosBoi2(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2012
Nafizzey: Pls does smokin it affects One's intelligent Qoutient? I want to knw pls. I'm a student and am vry Intelligent and hav neva smoked buh after readin dis Posts. This Marijuana seems to interest cus of it positiv effect to Health. So I really wanna knw if I initiates SMOKIN it will affect my intelligence or not. Tnx!

It will boost your moral wink
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Okijajuju1(m): 8:22am On Nov 05, 2012
Nafizzey: Pls does smokin it affects One's intelligent Qoutient? I want to knw pls. I'm a student and am vry Intelligent and hav neva smoked buh after readin dis Posts. This Marijuana seems to interest cus of it positiv effect to Health. So I really wanna knw if I initiates SMOKIN it will affect my intelligence or not. Tnx!

if you are under 18, YES!!!
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Nafizzey(m): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2012
Okija_juju:

if you are under 18, YES!!!
wht if am above +18..? What ll be d consequenc.
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Agassa: 6:27am On Nov 06, 2012

I smell sarcasm here,but lemme indulge you.'igbho smoking' does not add or reduce ur level of intelligence.It only amplifies ur current state of mind.

For instance,if u like reading a lot,after smoking u would always wanna find a way to read cos it would increase ur concentration level and vice versa. I guess that's why criminals use it a lot.

I encourage more good people to use it.
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2012
Agassa:

I smell sarcasm here,but lemme indulge you.'igbho smoking' does not add or reduce ur level of intelligence.It only amplifies ur current state of mind.

For instance,if u like reading a lot,after smoking u would always wanna find a way to read cos it would increase ur concentration level and vice versa. I guess that's why criminals use it a lot.

I encourage more good people to use it.
if a person is dull and less confident, will he be 'sharp' and confident if he begins to 'take' igbho?
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by Nafizzey(m): 12:23am On Nov 07, 2012
Optimisticgondy: if a person is dull and less confident, will he be 'sharp' and confident if he begins to 'take' igbho?
HMMMM....
ur on a long thin Oo. Mr guY!
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by DonRandy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
This is one of the best things an African have ever said,
the question is why did God create the marijuana plant?
Why is it legal in Holland? Because they know its good
although i have never smoked, drunk or eaten some
before i keep wondering why this white men will go to
great length to study and grow this plant under light for
human consumption while in Africa it grows naturally
Holland is one of the most beautiful country's in Europe
The Government of Holland is really making money from
marijuana. People travel and come here to spend their
Pounds, Dollars and Euro’s.....Blackman have to wake up
and think. Its not every thing that the White man says is
right, Blacks were using this plant before the white men came
to Africa
Re: Seun Kuti: Marijuana Is Healthy But Cigarette Is Killing by webmanlag: 5:34pm On May 31, 2013
it is sad that people come out and talk about something they know next to nothing about, without bothering to educate themselves on the topic in question. There is also no need for abuse of any sort, if you have a superior argument, advance it. Now, there is no evidence to support that this plant is indigenous to our continent so all that Fela talk of Africanism with regard to Igbo is BULLSHIT. I am not against the Industrial and even medicinal use of the 2 main strains of Cannabis, but there is a reason why it it a Class A drug so there you have it. There is also a reason why there is a health warning on cigarette packs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Something Special About Tiger Nuts (aki Hausa) / Why Do People Sleep In Public Transport? / Goko Cleanser, A Cure For Diseases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.