Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,542 members, 7,975,130 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:35 PM

Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo (16363 Views)

Lagos-calabar Rail Project: Those Worthy Of Knocks And Those For Commendation / Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo by Insanity(m): 12:07am On Nov 02, 2012
bamto:
Are you for real? Jobs my foot. Can you allow your daughter, sister or wife do such?

Hahaha! Very funny!! But you can allow youя brother to be making millions through scams abi? Well, what have you to say if stri.pping is the job that gets her through college? The former is illegal while the later isn't. Mind you, there is a big difference btw stri.pping and prostitution.
You under-rate the power of a paradigm shift. Look at it this way, assuming a man, let's call him 'Mr A' is a serial rapist that gets charged to court for raping youя sister (forgive my assumed victim, its just based on youя context), mr A hires a very good lawyer 'lawyer A'. Mr A gets acquitted on grounds of no solid evidence against him, not guilty, that's the question you would love to ask Lawyer A, 'what if that was youя sister that got raped?', meaning, he shouldn't be defending a rapist. But Lawyer A was just doing his job, his work is to defend the rapist.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo by blaqoracle: 12:08am On Nov 02, 2012
Balkan:

Young man take it easy, always allow reason to domineer in your altercationa and analysis. what is anomally amid the beauty pageant where people pay to watch ladies strip to array their body organised by the state and a club where people pay to watch the same.

I hate double standard. I like Rochas as a governor but those clubs have never been our can of worms. Though most of this ladies are from Yoraba and Edo Origin, it is has never been our predicament in Imo state.

I have said it that running such a club ia not a crime but could be a sin depending on what you believe in. We are civilised people in Imo state. It is an adult club. You have a choice to go or not to. You can't just wake up to stop people's businesses for personal reason.

This just shows me he is loosing guidance.
i wonder what is in igbo land that will make nigerians to go there for a living. a Land Where Birds Are Starving;a land where goats are crying; a community that cannot survive even snakes and scorpions. imagine an igbo will leave his hometown to become an okada man in lagos,yet he will continue to claim the supremacy of his obscure hometown. the Other Time I Went The East, i really got to know that the east is in trouble....indeed the east is not only a burden but also a liability to other nigerian.
Re: Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo by blaqoracle: 12:11am On Nov 02, 2012
Balkan:

Young man take it easy, always allow reason to domineer in your altercationa and analysis. what is anomally amid the beauty pageant where people pay to watch ladies strip to array their body organised by the state and a club where people pay to watch the same.

I hate double standard. I like Rochas as a governor but those clubs have never been our can of worms. Though most of this ladies are from Yoraba and Edo Origin, it is has never been our predicament in Imo state.

I have said it that running such a club ia not a crime but could be a sin depending on what you believe in. We are civilised people in Imo state. It is an adult club. You have a choice to go or not to. You can't just wake up to stop people's businesses for personal reason.

This just shows me he is loosing guidance.
i wonder what is in igbo land that will make nigerians to go there for a living. a Land Where Birds Are Starving;a land where goats are crying; a community that cannot survive even snakes and scorpions. imagine an igbo will leave his hometown to become an okada man in lagos,yet he will continue to claim the supremacy of his obscure hometown. the Other Time I Went to The East, i really got to know that the east is in trouble....indeed the east is not only a burden but also a liability to other nigerians.
Re: Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:49am On Nov 02, 2012
blaqoracle: i wonder what is in igbo land that will make nigerians to go there for a living. a Land Where Birds Are Starving;a land where goats are crying; a community that cannot survive even snakes and scorpions. imagine an igbo will leave his hometown to become an okada man in lagos,yet he will continue to claim the supremacy of his obscure hometown. the Other Time I Went The East, i really got to know that the east is in trouble....indeed the east is not only a burden but also a liability to other nigerian.

You are laid back. Discourse with acumen ! You have not scored any point here. I like chaps that harangue with agility but it's very distasteful that I can't find an astute among
You dysfunctional species called Yoruba to make a good point.

I rather pass over you.

Next person please

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo by Balkan(m): 1:08am On Nov 02, 2012
Ogoni militant:

You are laid back. Discourse with acumen ! You have not scored any point here. I like chaps that harangue with agility but it's very distasteful that I can't find an astute among
You dysfunctional species called Yoruba to make a good point.

I rather pass over you.

Next person please

Please tell him. You are my partner from today I have been following your intelligent comments
Re: Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo by Balkan(m): 1:30am On Nov 02, 2012
Toktee: waite for ur turn,when u are the governor of imo state you can use stripe clubs to develop the state,to u prostitution shuld encourage,i wonder wether you have kids

I think your problem is lack exposure and illiteracy. I don't like when people disgorge rubbish from there brain. Don't you have brain to apprehend or discern what I posted.
What don't you understand in that comment? Where did I talk about prostitution ? That's how you guys fail exams. Simple comprehension you cannot articulate.

You are just retarded, don't bring your rubbish sentiment in this matter. Do you know the meaning of prostitution? Which village are you from self? You better go back if you don't have
any thing to bring on board here , monkey
Re: Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo by ektbear: 2:56am On Nov 02, 2012
eh...

is there a law on the books saying that these clubs are illegal?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo by Nobody: 3:04am On Nov 02, 2012
ekt_bear: eh...

is there a law on the books saying that these clubs are illegal?

Seriously. If you don't like it, then don't go. Simple.

Why won't politicians tackle bigger problems like thieving pastors and their rogue cronies? They're so quick to tackle minorities like homosexuals and now strippers.
Re: Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo by hubreality(m): 5:47am On Nov 02, 2012
I knew their days were numbered... Gov Rochas should completely close or demolish those den of criminals.
Re: Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo by Toktee(m): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2012
Balkan:

I think your problem is lack exposure and illiteracy. I don't like when people disgorge rubbish from there brain. Don't you have brain to apprehend or discern what I posted.
What don't you understand in that comment? Where did I talk about prostitution ? That's how you guys fail exams. Simple comprehension you cannot articulate.

You are just retarded, don't bring your rubbish sentiment in this matter. Do you know the meaning of prostitution? Which village are you from self? You better go back if you don't have
any thing to bring on board here , monkey
Now know that iz not only poverty nd confussion that rule eastern part of these country,illitracy 2,check ur dictionary then you will know that selling ones bdy for money iz prostitution,or do u thnk untill your she ride ur urgly dick b4 you call her prostitutes,ewu i want you to repent and condem immorality,ur hate for rochas will nt take you anywhere.....or better still open strip club in your father hurt make your sisters strippers you cn call that family buzines since it iz a way of civilazation,iberibe,onuku
Re: Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo by Toktee(m): 8:57am On Nov 02, 2012
ogugua88:

Seriously. If you don't like it, then don't go. Simple.

Why won't politicians tackle bigger problems like thieving pastors and their rogue cronies? They're so quick to tackle minorities like homosexuals and now strippers.
imagine such a statement frm a woman.you are nt ashame of urself,well i dnt blame you iz ur parents that made a mistake,gals are exposing womanhood in the public nd u ar supporting it,who knws,you mayb one of the strippers but i advice you to take a look at your age
Re: Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo by redsun(m): 9:15am On Nov 02, 2012
blaqoracle: i wonder what is in igbo land that will make nigerians to go there for a living. a Land Where Birds Are Starving;a land where goats are crying; a community that cannot survive even snakes and scorpions. imagine an igbo will leave his hometown to become an okada man in lagos,yet he will continue to claim the supremacy of his obscure hometown. the Other Time I Went The East, i really got to know that the east is in trouble....indeed the east is not only a burden but also a liability to other nigerian.

You talk like you live in anothoer planet.That is why guys like you always end up as tribal bigots that thinks awolowo's cap is in the moon.Soon you will think tinubu has a base in the roasting sun.

ODE.
Re: Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo by Balkan(m): 9:33am On Nov 02, 2012
Toktee: Now know that iz not only poverty nd confussion that rule eastern part of these country,illitracy 2,check ur dictionary then you will know that selling ones bdy for money iz prostitution,or do u thnk untill your she ride ur urgly dick b4 you call her prostitutes,ewu i want you to repent and condem immorality,ur hate for rochas will nt take you anywhere.....or better still open strip club in your father hurt make your sisters strippers you cn call that family buzines since it iz a way of civilazation,iberibe,onuku

I know you are barren in your brain, let explain in simple english language.

Government both fed. And state sponsor beauty contest. Young ladies an even pastors kids participat in such programes that produced the likes of the world celebrated Agbani Darago.

They bring young girls strip them in public for them to showcase their body for you slowpoke to watch. You pay through your nose to watch those shows backed by the state mostly televised to every body both adult and minors to watch.

Then a man opens a strip bar for those that wish to enjoy not in the public but highly restricted place. who is seen as more responsible?

Meanwhile the above two are making money from naked girls.

Illitracy is a desease. Man! you are so daft and adled. I don't know the right word to qualify you. Slowpoke like you. Think before you argue.
Re: Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo by Balkan(m): 9:39am On Nov 02, 2012
Toktee: Now know that iz not only poverty nd confussion that rule eastern part of these country,illitracy 2,check ur dictionary then you will know that selling ones bdy for money iz prostitution,or do u thnk untill your she ride ur urgly dick b4 you call her prostitutes,ewu i want you to repent and condem immorality,ur hate for rochas will nt take you anywhere.....or better still open strip club in your father hurt make your sisters strippers you cn call that family buzines since it iz a way of civilazation,iberibe,onuku

Am sure you petronise such places.
You claim not to eat rat but use your teeth to divide it for children. CHIMP like u
Re: Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo by redsun(m): 9:39am On Nov 02, 2012
Toktee: imagine such a statement frm a woman.you are nt ashame of urself,well i dnt blame you iz ur parents that made a mistake,gals are exposing womanhood in the public nd u ar supporting it,who knws,you mayb one of the strippers but i advice you to take a look at your age

You tend to live in world that is way behind,a nigerian world,where morality means immorality,and vice versa.

A world where hooligans like rochas are your role models.And am i surprise you are mentally backward?NO.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo by Balkan(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2012
Toktee: imagine such a statement frm a woman.you are nt ashame of urself,well i dnt blame you iz ur parents that made a mistake,gals are exposing womanhood in the public nd u ar supporting it,who knws,you mayb one of the strippers but i advice you to take a look at your age

@ oguguo, just ignore the fool

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo by Toktee(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
Balkan:

Am sure you petronise such places.
You claim not to eat rat but use your teeth to divide it for children. CHIMP like u
you dnt even make any sense at all try again,ewu
Re: Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo by Toktee(m): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
redsun:

You tend to live in world that is way behind,a nigerian world,where morality means immorality,and vice versa.

A world where hooligans like rochas are your role models.And am i surprise you are mentally backward?NO.
He is a holigan 4 trying to discourage imorality in imo state,i have been following your comments here for a while is lik you have persönal problem with rochas,i advice you to confront him before you will die of hate,imorality should be discourage without offering apologies to any f.ool like you,even the two holy book is against it.,but as i said,if rochas ban imoral strip club,you cn take it to your village your sisters are there use them as strippers ok,onuku
Re: Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo by oluMyderz(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
Is rochas tryn 2 impose sharia law in imo state? Hasn't any1 got his fundamental rites? Dat wil be d response had it been itz a northern or muslim governor.smh
Re: Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo by NegroNtns(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
....reports are coming in that some of these girls already don arrive for Lagos. Na wah o!
Re: Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo by BetaThings: 7:30am On Nov 03, 2012
dabossman:

Hhm, couldn't have put it better. The same westerners once told us that it was civilized to wear clothes and cover our unclothedness. Must we dance to their tune every time they change the music?

If there is no law against such establishments, then yes, let them be, but regulate their activities. To say running a strip club is civilization? Err, I don't think so.
Westerners don't think we have any brain. They actually want to think for us. We abuse human rights when we don't allow gay.go.ts do whatever they like. Strip clubs promote economic activities and adults can make a choice. It does not matter if we are not comfortable with it. They have thought about it and we should fall in line

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: NJC Extends Onnoghen’s Acting Tenure, Writes Osibanjo / PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police / Presidential Election: ANAP Opinion Poll Gives Buhari Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.