Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,876 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:15 PM

Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? (17785 Views)

No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by chillihot(f): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
Abstinence till marriage is simply the best especially for women, so as not to lose your pride and dignity as a woman. Come to think of it,you'r not some ijebu garri in the market that men of all shapes and sizes could just come to taste. You'v got pride and your name to protect!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by everystep87(f): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
cool[color=#000099][/color][quote][/quote][quote author=ANALIST]Though the society we live in today discourages abstinence before marriage because some cannot cope with a partner who has low bed performance, size, experience and other natural factors, but I think I gives the partners an edge to believe in themselves, enjoy the matrimony without any suspicion and obedience to God's commandment.
So, till marriage should be the ultimate.

cool.
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by Zet72(m): 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
Yes o the thing is not easy, na by his grace me i take the keep my self,however, from the response here i am encouraged that i am not alone in this race of abstinence so na to keep going

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by johnequino(m): 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
My married friend abstained and eventually found out ∂α† his wife s libido Ȋ̝̊̅§ so low ∂α† he can't bear it.when he cldnt bear it anylonger he opted fr mistresses outside.while i cherishe abstinence bfr marriage,i strongly advise U̶̲̥̅̊ find out abt sexual libido of ur partner,if U̶̲̥̅̊ r d type wit higher libido.
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by Ibrahimolaitan(m): 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2012
losak9111: DO YOU BELIEVE IN ABSTINENCE TILL MARRIAGE?
i will never do dat in my life anymore, av tried it once but but i regret it. simply because NIGERIA girls re bastard.
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by ugochukwu15(m): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2012
Guys if una look this Thing well all those girls wen they say yes to absteiness are UGLY girls. For fine girl to be virgin e dey hard menh.
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by charloski(m): 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
ugochukwu15: Guys if una look this Thing well all those girls wen they say yes to absteiness are UGLY girls. For fine girl to be virgin e dey hard menh.

Guy u bad ooo... wetin make u mind go der first ..... LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by Bamz(m): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
Hell yeah! smiley
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by uniquepb(f): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
It's a good thing though and a thing of pride but I av.a male friend(virgin) who got married as far back as JULY dis year to a virgin and till last nite finding it so difficult to make love. Now my friend is full of bitterness for not indulging in the act long ago. Just saying......
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by intrepid: 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
fittty: Hell no!!!! My tenant had a fight with his wife and when everyone came to sort the issue out the man said if he had known, he wouldn't have married her cos she isn't good on bed.....
its adolescents who are yet to realise that the thrills of sex fade with time and has to be worked up again...Sex is important in marriage but not the most important...Thats the price of a player who has tasted hundreds of girls coming to marry a virgin..If d only reason 4 marrying is sex,then sorry for you.
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
who didn't / doesn't want to remain a Veeee till marriage ?

Truth be told, the spirit is always willing but the flesh no dey ever gree.
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by intrepid: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
johnequino: My married friend abstained and eventually found out ∂α† his wife s libido Ȋ̝̊̅§ so low ∂α† he can't bear it.when he cldnt bear it anylonger he opted fr mistresses outside.while i cherishe abstinence bfr marriage,i strongly advise U̶̲̥̅̊ find out abt sexual libido of ur partner,if U̶̲̥̅̊ r d type wit higher libido.
one in one million frequency.
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by Onyeoma3: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2012
uniquepb: It's a good thing though and a thing of pride but I av.a male friend(virgin) who got married as far back as JULY dis year to a virgin and till last nite finding it so difficult to make love. Now my friend is full of bitterness for not indulging in the act long ago. Just saying......

He shouldn't be @ all...all they nid do is to learn the act.Rome was not built in a day. I feel its not bad for married couples to watch sex education films(mojo). I'm so hapi for ur friend.God will surely bless their marriage.
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by pleep(m): 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
Yes, i think abistinence before marriage is really the key to succesfull marriages. if both parties were able to abstain before marriage they can abstain from infedelity during marriage.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by kenono(m): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
In my own case, I'm 24 this year and haven't h.ad se.x yet, I hope I can keep that record, but it's only by God's grace, I'm not the Holspirit you know, I just pray whoever I will date soonest will share the same view with me.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by Lexo22(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2012
the truth can be so bitter and hot @times but one had to say it, SEX is worth waiting for, prov. 5:7-23 "save urself for ur wife/husband and don't have sex with other women" lack of self control and fear of GOD re some of the things that make some people ignorantly believe that it's stupid for some1 to observe total abstinence till marriage,unfortunately some who hv lost this wonderful value out of -ve jealousy will go as far as encouraging some few ideal ones not to remain a virgin,last Sunday i heard a case where a young lady was deceived and dis virgin-ed by a young guy who said he will marry her, unfortunately she contracted HIV just for having sex once, a true life story. if i could hold myself fr age 15-25 (most delicate) why would I mess up now. to all few virgins outside there esp gals i personally encourage u to keep urself until GOD grants u dat ideal man who will not only adore u(love and respect deeply)for keeping urself but will unleash his 100% trust, and confidence in you for being such an ideal woman. AS FOR ME SEX IS great and good but is worth waiting for finally, so until i get married i choose to reserve/save my strength for my wife come what may and so help me GOD!

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by ikachi1: 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
Rubbish! How many Nigerian girls and men are virgins at twenty three years? If I am convinced the lady is my wife to be, I will not wait. It is better to do it with your wife to be than to lust around.
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by Standeeiro: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mckybarf: absolutely. You will never know the value of it until you have lost your virginity. I am not a virgin now and i am still unmarried but if find today that i had more self-worth and value back then than now. Then i always felt unique, untainted, innocent and free but now though the guilt is gone because i am forgiven, i yet feel a part of me is missing: my pride is gone: i feel so ordinary- the shame stilk lingers. I strongly believe that the blood of Jesus has purged my conscience of that terrible deed but satan and the world never cease to remind me of it. Not that his reminding me of it affects me in anyway- spiritually- but it would have been better if my innocence was still intact. That notwithstanding, i still rest in the redemptive work of Christ and i know someday he will wake me up from this 'physical nightmare': for spiritually, i am better.
Mckybarf: absolutely. You will never know the value of it until you have lost your virginity. I am not a virgin now and i am still unmarried but if find today that i had more self-worth and value back then than now. Then i always felt unique, untainted, innocent and free but now though the guilt is gone because i am forgiven, i yet feel a part of me is missing: my pride is gone: i feel so ordinary- the shame stilk lingers. I strongly believe that the blood of Jesus has purged my conscience of that terrible deed but satan and the world never cease to remind me of it. Not that his reminding me of it affects me in anyway- spiritually- but it would have been better if my innocence was still intact. That notwithstanding, i still rest in the redemptive work of Christ and i know someday he will wake me up from this 'physical nightmare': for spiritually, i am better.
God bless you sir
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by Elebiju: 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
k2039: Yes, I believe you should wait.
Virgin till marriage.
''''''shakes k2039...rolls fist and hits hard''''''no be u them dey FK for that warri video Wey dey moan ..power enter...u come dey form virgin for here abeg commot ur loose labia for my screen idiota virgin nko flagyl ni ahan una dey think say guys dey mumu?
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by Xplicit1(f): 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
k2039:

Bad news for you,because I'm a virgin(God bears me witness)

Next time before you make your accussations,be sure of your facts.

Virginity is a choice,you can choose to remain a virgin or not(except one is probably raped)

Gbam.
I'm proud of u.
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by eimuhb(f): 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mrs davids: When u love someone,u want to touch,taste and feel this person @ all time. Its called passion. The truth be told, couples who abstain before marriage don't have real passion for each other. When you have burning passion for ur partner and u really do want to abstain till marriage, u will marry her a month after meeting her! When u date ur partner for more than 6months and u guys don't get intimate,not @ least once...then there is somthing wrong!

So if I've had burning passion for over 20 guys I have to sleep with them all, huh??!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by manugbo(m): 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
fittty: Hell no!!!! My tenant had a fight with his wife and when everyone came to sort the issue out the man said if he had known, he wouldn't have married her cos she isn't good on bed.....

during the olden days wen his own father got married to his mother, how gud was his mother on bed?
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by mkoabiola: 12:35am On Nov 03, 2012
Ds na serious condition I de face.ABSTINENCE,bt e no easy ooooooooooo.
I don tire n it getting bored to me.
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by jolamat(m): 12:36am On Nov 03, 2012
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled; but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. (Hebrews 13 vs 4)
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by jolamat(m): 12:38am On Nov 03, 2012
And the very God of peace santify you wholly, and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Tess 5 vs 23)
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by Titugirl(f): 12:52am On Nov 03, 2012
I believe in Abstinence till marriage.
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by snave007(m): 1:32am On Nov 03, 2012
Have been reading all the posts.Abstinence is possible,The Almighty God, Creator of the heavens and the earth commands it..FORNICATION!!! is a sin b4 God,wether u want 2 hear d truth or not .I would like to say at dis junction, that I haven't known any girl, I don't have even have a girl friend as some of you may want to ask and hey! am a guy (with blood and water flowing through me) and i'm waiting patiently 4 the right time.This is the power of Christ Jesus in me,not my power,least I boast.I'm not condemning any body,all i'm saying is dis, If u currently defiling your body,turn away 4rm it...Repent and Give ur life to Christ,remember Heaven is Real and Hell is also Real..GOD BLESS YOU!

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by Originalsly: 2:30am On Nov 03, 2012
Hmm..having to test run first before marriage. If all is well and you decide to marry... do you have a clue how many men had taken her on test runs?.. and are better drivers than you? ..and would always be waiting in the shadows steal another run? I think it is better to abstain until marriage. If the woman can't compare then she can't be missing anything and is not likely to cheat. Is for the man to teach her to do the do to his satisfaction.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by bank2k4real(m): 4:45am On Nov 03, 2012
Mrs davids: When u love someone,u want to touch,taste and feel this person @ all time. Its called passion. The truth be told, couples who abstain before marriage don't have real passion for each other. When you have burning passion for ur partner and u really do want to abstain till marriage, u will marry her a month after meeting her! When u date ur partner for more than 6months and u guys don't get intimate,not @ least once...then there is somthing wrong!

Yeah....I con cor.....I guess its easier said than done....God help us....
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by MistadeRegal(m): 7:14am On Nov 03, 2012
yes it is i prefer afta mariage too cos y shud u fool around
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2012
Presently doing that.... And believe me when I say its not easy...but its God who gives th grace. smiley
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by michealade(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2012
I doubt am.......gals r jst too free dis days!i wnt a v to blame ma wife nt bein a vajin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter / Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. / Watch 15minutes Sex Video Of Enugu SHS3 Girl Vida Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.