Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,951 members, 7,969,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:32 PM

Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? (17780 Views)

No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by k2039: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2012
Elebiju: ''''''shakes k2039...rolls fist and hits hard''''''no be u them dey FK for that warri video Wey dey moan ..power enter...u come dey form virgin for here abeg commot ur loose labia for my screen idiota virgin nko flagyl ni ahan una dey think say guys dey mumu?

Your whole post makes zero sense,if I wasnt a virgin,would I have made that comment of mine.

Frankly,I'm proud that I'm still a virgin and I dont intend to lose it anytime soon.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by dagbokoncept(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2012
If I test and see say she be V chick,I go fit wait.But if she no be! Hmmmm.... Ω̴̩̩̩̥α steady burstin.If not....
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by Amya(f): 11:16am On Nov 03, 2012
Everyone here screaming abstinence, the truth of the matter is, how many people really do abstain?

Let us all practice what we preach people.
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by Amya(f): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2012
k2039:

Your whole post makes zero sense,if I wasnt a virgin,would I have made that comment of mine.

Frankly,I'm proud that I'm still a virgin and I dont intend to lose it anytime soon.

Are you a guy?
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by k2039: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2012
Amya:

Are you a guy?
y
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by Amya(f): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2012
k2039:
y
it's mostly girls that carry and flaunt around the whole virgin banner. And your profile says (m). Just confused.
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by k2039: 11:30am On Nov 03, 2012
Amya: it's mostly girls that carry and flaunt around the whole virgin banner. And your profile says (m). Just confused.
I had to,the comments where so irritating.I had to let the cynics know they were wrong with their assumptions
My sex is male

Elebiju: ''''''shakes k2039...rolls fist and hits hard''''''no be u them dey FK for that warri video Wey dey moan ..power enter...u come dey form virgin for here abeg commot ur loose labia for my screen idiota virgin nko flagyl ni ahan una dey think say guys dey mumu?

berem: shey you be virgin? Abeg make I hear word joor! Mtscheeew!

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by toby2(m): 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
I'm very much encouraged at wat i'm seeing from guys and some ladies. I'm still a v and i going to by God's grace. But ladies don't stop calling me imptnt cos de tink i no fit do. Jus dis afternoon a gal still accused me of not being a *man* ABSTAINENCE'S d best cos you go into marriage in one piece n not in fragments

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by GailMartins: 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2012
It takes plenty grace of God to abstien o! If i love d guy, den only God nozzzzz
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by DarryOsh(m): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
kenono: In my own case, I'm 24 this year and haven't h.ad se.x yet, I hope I can keep that record, but it's only by God's grace, I'm not the Holspirit you know, I just pray whoever I will date soonest will share the same view with me.
24 yrs! u av tried joor, pls just keep d record unless u want all ur previous self control to amount to a waste, its possible my bro and u r not in it alone. im so encouraged by a lot of posts here. seriously, in dis our world, u will b tempted sometimes to tink u r d only v left in d world

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by DarryOsh(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2012
mko abiola: Ds na serious condition I de face.ABSTINENCE,bt e no easy ooooooooooo.
I don tire n it getting bored to me.
so u tink sex wud mak ur life fun?
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by Ilekokonit: 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage?

In todays world it is not humanly possible. Except you are perfect which no man/woman is.
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by mightlove(f): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
absolutely yes ! I remained a virgin until i got married at the age of 30 and that was about 4yrs ago. My hubby was also a virgin and we are enjoying our marriage and love life soooo much. Like they say, Rome was not built in a day, we learnt over time what makes the other person satisfied, we discuss everything you can think of about ssex and we are both not selfish, always wanting to satisfy the other person while you also get satisfied too.
Some of you will quickly conclude that i am not attractive or didnt have toasters. Let m tell you that i am moe beautiful attractive than number of girls who have lots of boyfriends. I had quite a number of admirers and toasters, some whose motives were just ssex motives and some who wanted genuine relatioships. It was my choice not to defile myself and so i never did.
Who says that if a couple does not engage in sex during courtship, then there is something wrong? Based on my experience, all that is mere speculation. I met and became friends with my hubby for 2 years and 6 months before he proposed marriage. We courted for 1 year and 4 months before we got married and i can tell you that we had and still have a strong passion and love for each other but promised to keep ourselves until marriage. We had this strong mutual sexuall craving/desire for each other that we almost thought we couldnt make it but through it all, we held unto our belief and asked God to help us and here we are today, waving the banner of victory.

We have no problem comparing ourselves with others as the only ssex organs and experience we know are each other's and for us, they are the perfect size. We try as much as possible to be creative and make everything fun all the way.
For those of you who believe in abstinence till marriage, please hold unto your belief. Do not let anyone woo you into 'testing' because you make what you want out of your marriage.
I tell you, we are having a great time in our marriage. I cant type all about us here, it will be too long, but we are having it good.
There is no guarantee that those who did test running before marriage are enjoying there ssex lives so be warned.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by bidemi12(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
Xplicit.:

hmm.. I neva knew u are gonna get married 2 a car.

woman/wife.... & Car... Do dey ve d same quality or sound alike?
ID.10.T.

since you've decided to delve into the land of insults then no problem. . .i live there as well. let me educate you first; the analogy simplified simply means take sex very seriously in a relationship. aside other reasons, sex is the number one reason marriages fail. . .followed by finance. who wants to be stuck in a sexless marriage? before i married my wife of 10 years, i made sure i "test drove". . ."wink wink". . . that car to my satisfaction. ensuring that all the parts were in good standing, the schocks were solid and the carfax represented the true picture. today she is outperforming beyond expectations. . .and thats after 10 years. Imagine i had bought the very first car that came my way, i'd probably be stuck with a beat up volkswagon like you instead of an E-class i currently own. Word of advice, wash that a.ss regularly. i have reason to believe it's why you are still single. The smell is just too bad. Emeka told me last week. . . just saying.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by bidemi12(m): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
Amya: Everyone here screaming abstinence, the truth of the matter is, how many people really do abstain?

Let us all practice what we preach people.

You de mind dem. . . .hipocrites
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by Treasure21: 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
Yes. If a man doesn't love you enough to wait for you. Then he isn't committed
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by Treasure21: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
Yes. If someone is fully committed & really loves you, he or she should love you enough to wait. If someone merely likes you, he or she isn't going to wait. It takes commitment & discipline for it to work out. Sex is a natural thing and as human beings we have urges and instincts to want to f*ck each other.
If you do opt for Pre-marital sex its important to avoid any situations . Cuz premarital sex is a big problem in our generation. When many ppl arnt willing to wait. There are more risk factors in pre-marital sex than as to after marriage. When women sell themselves cheap to these men believing they're loved but they're later abandoned with babies. And these men move on to the next chick to f***. You should first ask yourself if the guy really loves you and is gonna be there for you in the future. If you do find a guy willing to wait, that by no means tells you that he will not break your heart or that there's is not some cryptic underlying sexual issues on his part. Waiting is still the right thing. Overall choice is yours.
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by MissOpe(f): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
bidemi12:

You de mind dem. . . .hipocrites

Dat u cant hold urself doesnt mean someone else cant........
Speak for ur self mr man

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by bidemi12(m): 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2012
Miss Ope:

Dat u cant hold urself doesnt mean someone else cant........
Speak for ur self mr man

i guess you're going to tell us you're a virgin. . . right?
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by Lexo22(m): 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2012
mightlove: absolutely yes ! I remained a virgin until i got married at the age of 30 and that was about 4yrs ago. My hubby was also a virgin and we are enjoying our marriage and love life soooo much. Like they say, Rome was not built in a day, we learnt over time what makes the other person satisfied, we discuss everything you can think of about ssex and we are both not selfish, always wanting to satisfy the other person while you also get satisfied too.
Some of you will quickly conclude that i am not attractive or didnt have toasters. Let m tell you that i am moe beautiful attractive than number of girls who have lots of boyfriends. I had quite a number of admirers and toasters, some whose motives were just ssex motives and some who wanted genuine relatioships. It was my choice not to defile myself and so i never did.
Who says that if a couple does not engage in sex during courtship, then there is something wrong? Based on my experience, all that is mere speculation. I met and became friends with my hubby for 2 years and 6 months before he proposed marriage. We courted for 1 year and 4 months before we got married and i can tell you that we had and still have a strong passion and love for each other but promised to keep ourselves until marriage. We had this strong mutual sexuall craving/desire for each other that we almost thought we couldnt make it but through it all, we held unto our belief and asked God to help us and here we are today, waving the banner of victory.

We have no problem comparing ourselves with others as the only ssex organs and experience we know are each other's and for us, they are the perfect size. We try as much as possible to be creative and make everything fun all the way.
For those of you who believe in abstinence till marriage, please hold unto your belief. Do not let anyone woo you into 'testing' because you make what you want out of your marriage.
I tell you, we are having a great time in our marriage. I cant type all about us here, it will be too long, but we are having it good.
There is no guarantee that those who did test running before marriage are enjoying there ssex lives so be warned.

THANK U SO MUCH FOR DOING JUSTICE TO THIS ISSUE, I SO MUCH LIKE DAT STATEMENT "WAVING THE BANNER OF VICTORY" IT ENCOURAGES ME..... TANX!

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by bidemi12(m): 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2012
Lexo22:

THANK U SO MUCH FOR DOING JUSTICE TO THIS ISSUE, I SO MUCH LIKE DAT STATEMENT "WAVING THE BANNER OF VICTORY" IT ENCOURAGES ME..... TANX!

yeah right!!!!!
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by Mckybarf(m): 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2012
Standeeiro: [color=#990000][/color] God bless you sir
bless you even more, dearest.
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by naijathings(m): 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
[size=16pt]Okay i think it is time to pull out my diiiik and piss on this topic and the entire thread.[/size] *pissssssssssssssssssssssssssss* and i am off
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by DrUloma: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
cheesy
akinvest: 2 me i waited 4 5yrs and after my wedding i knew my wife, dat night was so glorius . My experience.
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by ruth42k3(f): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
naijathings: [size=18pt]NEVER[/size] and here goes a slap to whoever thought up that stupid idea.. ah ah how i no go test run my wife to be?
if you ae not doing it then someone is servicing her for you. then she invite the person to your wedding and the person invites his friends and they all come to eat your cake and rice and wine and laugh at you who thinks sh has been "faithful".. it is better to be safe than to be sorry.
guy na wah for you oo is it becos the guy is not having sex with the lady that means she is having sex with anoda person?hmm dis mentality dat guys have sha.but its always good to wait even biblically dats the instruction giving.
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by dmcdad: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
ruth42k3:
guy na wah for you oo is it becos the guy is not having sex with the lady that means she is having sex with anoda person?hmm dis mentality dat guys have sha.but its always good to wait even biblically dats the instruction giving.

Gbam!!!
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by fuckluv(f): 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
@Op abstinence is d best but if u can't abstain, u mst b prepared 4 d responsibilities that comes wiv it. With this there would b reduced rate of abortions and malnourished children.
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by chinedum13(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
dmcdad:

Why do people get too obsessed with this perception that if a guy is not having sex with a gurl then someone is doing so. In as much as I know that its like that in some cases, but definitely not in all cases. There are gurlz that are real with their decision whatsoever to keep themselves till marriage.. Just so you know.
bros. Only the uglys. lipsrsealed
dmcdad:

Why do people get too obsessed with this perception that if a guy is not having sex with a gurl then someone is doing so. In as much as I know that its like that in some cases, but definitely not in all cases. There are gurlz that are real with their decision whatsoever to keep themselves till marriage.. Just so you know.
bros. Only the uglys.
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by dmcdad: 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
chinedum13: bros. Only the uglys. lipsrsealed bros. Only the uglys.
Thats wrong bro... What about the guys that believe so? Would u say its because they are ugly too
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by princesa(f): 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
i know very pretty girls who are, so don't talk trash
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by dmcdad: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
princesa: i know very pretty girls who are, so don't talk trash
Abi oooo
Re: Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? by mademoiselle(f): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
I got married a virgin. I believe so much in it. Pre-marital sex is burdensome asides from its sinfulness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. / I Have Outlived My Penis - Charly Boy Shares A Poem By Willie Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.