Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,135 members, 7,883,947 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:32 PM

Nokia Lumia 920: The Best - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Lumia 920: The Best (2487 Views)

MTN Or Glo BIS 4 Nokia Lumia 920 / Nokia Launches Lumia 920/820 In Nigeria / Nokia Lumia 920...finally A Smartphone From Nokia That Can Compete! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Lumia 920: The Best by LordReed(m): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2012
Is there any phone right out there with WP8? I don't mean pre-orders right now.
Re: Nokia Lumia 920: The Best by jmaine: 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
Lord_Reed: Is there any phone right out there with WP8? I don't mean pre-orders right now.

The Canadian market already have the WP8 in full circulation, with specific reference to the much hyped Lumia 920 . . . .
Re: Nokia Lumia 920: The Best by jedisco(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
jmaine:

Bros, reviews of the WP8 has been awesome so far at the software level, build and elegance . .Only the Lumia 920 has weight issues a bit cheesy . . . .Microsoft took the sleekness and fluidity of the OS to another new level . . . .

I just love the kid's corner and the super sensitive touch screen of the Lumia WP8 family . . .

Just in case you need reviews . .A simple trip to engadget should do the trick . . . .

http://www.engadget.com/2012/11/02/nokia-lumia-920-review/

Bros free these people. It's been quite some time since there was a Nokia phone they couldn't bash. That's why none of them is willing to commit.
Re: Nokia Lumia 920: The Best by jmaine: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
jedisco:

Bros free these people. It's been quite some time since there was a Nokia phone they couldn't bash. That's why none of them is willing to commit.

grin . . .The Lumia and WP8 combo defined innovation in simple terms; which is sure going to inspire and compel the competition to do more . . .

While they slug it out, we the consumers will be spoilt with great offerings from various sources
Re: Nokia Lumia 920: The Best by LordReed(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2012
jmaine:

The Canadian market already have the WP8 in full circulation, with specific reference to the much hyped Lumia 920 . . . .

Really? What's the rate of adoption like? How are people enjoying the WP8 experience?
Re: Nokia Lumia 920: The Best by jedisco(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
jmaine:

grin . . .The Lumia and WP8 combo defined innovation in simple terms; which is sure going to inspire and compel the competition to do more . . .

While they slug it out, we the consumers will be spoilt with great offerings from various sources

That's the whole point. Technologically, the mobile industry is about the fastest growing.
I told a fandroid sometime ago that the worst thing that can happen to consumers is android or apple taking about 100% of the market.
Some peeps should learn to live and let live.
Re: Nokia Lumia 920: The Best by Bawss1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
Saw somewhere that the Lumia 920 will be selling for about $450 ~ N72K

I wonder how much retailers in Nigeria will be selling it for after they've factored in their shipping costs. Still it shouldn't cross the 100K mark from the looks of things. Abi?
Re: Nokia Lumia 920: The Best by jmaine: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
Bawss1: Saw somewhere that the Lumia 920 will be selling for about $450 ~ N72K

I wonder how much retailers in Nigeria will be selling it for after they've factored in their shipping costs. Still it shouldn't cross the 100K mark from the looks of things. Abi?

Guess it's the AT & T outright purchase phones without commitment . . .Reports says it is exclusively locked to the At & T network , cos outside the US,the cost prize is still in excess of $600.

Not sure if those AT & T devices can be easily unlocked after purchase . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Jailbreak Your Iphone 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s On Ios 7.11 / Wholesale Electronics!!!!! / DONT Subscribe To The New MTN Plans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.