Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,964 members, 7,873,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (122828 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 7:30am On Dec 04, 2012
Good morning house... Can the BULL take EU to 1.3150.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 7:35am On Dec 04, 2012
Thanx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2012
Rich4god: Good morning house... Can the BULL take EU to 1.3150.
i have a long term target for eu to 1.314x but for my day trade am still looking watching if we can push to 3035 to then decide if to join bull or not,but am with uj and ej bear n target 81.80 ad 106.85
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2012
infofirst: i have a long term target for eu to 1.314x but for my day trade am still looking watching if we can push to 3035 to then decide if to join bull or not,but am with uj and ej bear n target 81.80 ad 106.85
The Spanish numbers by 9am should push things down..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2012
Piponomics:
The Spanish numbers by 9am should push things down..

Hopefully n i know 1.31x is coming but am not sure it is this week but the major news this week b the concern sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2012
Ecad from the Fib Perspective

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by zinosleek(m): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2012
infofirst:

Hopefully n i know 1.31x is coming but am not sure it is this week but the major news this week b the concern sha

From what I'm looking at I'm sure it will hit 1.3120 today or 2moro, hopefully before we see a pull back.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2012
11 AM has a lot to say about EJ, am looking for a sell there shocked

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by onlineresource: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2012
hello to you all, want to help those looking for a simple strategy that they can use to trade more and also to add to your arsenal. this setup am showing you, please demo trade with it first to learn how it works before you start using it live.
trade setup
20 EMA HIGH, COLOUR- BLUE (this is used as your entry point)
20 EMA LOW. COLOUR- RED (this is used as your entry point)
10 EMA HIGH COLOUR- RED (use broken line, used to adjust your stop)
10 EMA LOW COLOUR- BLUE (use broken line, used to adjust your stop)

RSI- PERIOD 10 with levels drawn on 45 and 55 (UNCHECK THE FIXED MINIMUM AND FIXED MAXIMUM)
10 SMA (FROM YOUR NAVIGATION, DRAG THE MOVING AVERAGE IN SIDE THE RSI AND CHANGE THE SETTINGS UNDER APPLY TO AND CHOOSE PREVIOUS INDICATION DATA)

Once you have done all this, this is how the setup will look like

For your entry,
- wait for a breakout in either the blue or red 20 ema
- rsi must be above either the 45 or 55 level
- for buy entry, rsi must be above the 10sma line, for sell, rsi must be below the 10sma

once you have placed your entry, stop must be placed few pips below or above the red or blue 20 ema
the 10 ema is for adjusting stop, once price begins to move, as new candle are forming, the new line created from the 10ema will be where your new stop will be so as to reduce your risk.
ensure that your risk to reward ration is 1:1 as that is the safest one that you can do right now.
always remember to use good MM
NOTE: i didnt develop this system myself, i actually got it from a known forex trader who sent it to me...
it also works on the 15min tf but i will advice that you still to at least 1hr timeframe...
hope this helps someone out there...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 9:21am On Dec 04, 2012
@online resource , how is your gold trade and which broker do you use smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2012
infofirst: i have a long term target for eu to 1.314x but for my day trade am still looking watching if we can push to 3035 to then decide if to join bull or not,but am with uj and ej bear n target 81.80 ad 106.85
Common market complete what u started, almost there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by onlineresource: 9:32am On Dec 04, 2012
[quote author=rozayx5]@online resource , how is your gold trade and which broker do you use smiley
av closed the trade since last week. currently on the buy now from the low of today, just entered early this morning with just small stop...
i use the forextime broker...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by buzzingstreet: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2012
Thanks for all the information that you have provided.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by onlineresource: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2012
to explain the setup more for those that need it more, i have illustrated using the chart examples of trade setups and also that of today right here in the chart.
as you can from the first buy trade, price first of all broke above the blue 20ema, followed by pirce moving above the 55 rsi and the rsi is above the 10sma, which gives one a valid entry signal to enter long with a 1:1 RR AS THAT IS THE SAFEST BET. stop is placed just below the red 20sma.
in case of a fast thrust of the market breaking the ema though this is telling you that the buy is valid, you have to make sure that all the stup is correct before you enter the trrade, though the stop in this case will be much, you can either enter right there or wait for price to actually retrace down a bit before you enter but in some cases, price will never retrace rather it will continue its upward movement, so you have to be smart with it and ensure that you if you are taking the trade with large stop, reduce your lot size so that the amount you are risking is not much.
like in todays trade, an entry point has been generated with all the other setup in place, stop was place jsut 25 pips below so i will be looking at exit at 1.309 from this trade and as price is moving up, i will be adjusting my stop in the trade.
currently in another trade now, so am not currently in this eu trade right now....
hope this helps

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 10:35am On Dec 04, 2012
efe22:

Many traders believe the fear of GU is the begining of wisdom and you ve proof them wrong over and over again. I like your bold step of faith. Like Rozayx5 said, may GU and pips continue to see you and bow.

Bro you were praising this dude when the going was good why lambasting him now coz of the loss on your account?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 10:37am On Dec 04, 2012
efe22:

Did I subscribe signal from you? The person is

Nelsonmo (GU prophet). To know that this guy is all out to gather people's money and vanish, he was EVEN asking I invest in his silly business and there will be return on investment at the end of the month. The same story ve been hearing for more than 10 years now.

hmmmmmmmm...... lipsrsealed

I remember sending you some stuff to help you in your trading i don't think you have taken your time to go through what i sent to you and sadly its the same period that all this happened.I decided to stop trading GU coz of the realization of the kind of trader that i am.

The best you can do for yourself in this biz is 'SELF DISCOVERY'.....and try not to allow any so called guru,prophet,wizard blablabla make you deviate from that..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ogene70: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2012
pls somebody help, i had a sell stop order on gold since yesterday at 1701.28 and my tp was 1696.28 and the price fell as low as 1694.39 and my broker(alpari) closed me out at 1696.28 with a loss of $94.5 instead of a profit of $250, what should i do?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 11:02am On Dec 04, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 11:45am On Dec 04, 2012
forexprophet: out fear or lack of confidence or lack of strategy.....pls bro stop hiding under the excuse of job......u can use daily timeframe so that u can be looking at your chart ONCE in a day........I SERIOUSLY ADVICE dat you dont quit your job to be a full time trader UNTIL you have traded successfully as a part timer for atleast one year with a reasonable capital......so dat you dont come under pressure to make money..........for dat is bad for trading
GUY DEY YOUR LANE O,DID I REFER TO YOU IN ANY OF MY POSTS,WHY YOU DEY DRINK PANADOL FOR ANOTHER PERSON HEADACHE,PLEASE MIND YOUR BUSINESS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
LaconicINC: GUY DEY YOUR LANE O,DID I REFER TO YOU IN ANY OF MY POSTS,WHY YOU DEY DRINK PANADOL FOR ANOTHER PERSON HEADACHE,PLEASE MIND YOUR BUSINESS

Lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by onlineresource: 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
update on the eu trade with the new setup i gave above.
As you can see with a risk to reward ratio of 1:1 you would have been out of the trade by now with a profit.
though at this level anything can happen, price can just start coming down now before continuing it buy trend or it can just continue it up movement up to 312

well my other trade stopped me out at break even, so its still good.

here is the pics of the eu trade again....
later.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by presciainter(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hello Friends,

For EU followers, we have reached a critical level of EU rise.Attached chart shows 1 hr TF candle close above the 2-month MA period high of the pair.

At this level,it is advisable to watch the close of the Daily bar above or below the Blue line. Closing above might signify the continuation of the rise to 1.31xx and a close of the Daily bar below that blue line might trigger some move to the down side. In reality, the current rise receives a boost by low Dollar index.

I hope to attach the current dollar index at the end of the Daily bar today.

Let us see how it plays out by the end of the day.

Good day to you all.

Prescia

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
ogene70: pls somebody help, i had a sell stop order on gold since yesterday at 1701.28 and my tp was 1696.28 and the price fell as low as 1694.39 and my broker(alpari) closed me out at 1696.28 with a loss of $94.5 instead of a profit of $250, what should i do?
review the trade again, did you set a stop loss? were there spikes(on the 15 minutes/60 minutes chart)? it is possible they hit your stop loss first before they began the downward spiral. or it could be Broker manipulation. peace.

On 2nd thoughts, that trade no pure at all, if it happened that way.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by hisableplc(m): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
ogene70: pls somebody help, i had a sell stop order on gold since yesterday at 1701.28 and my tp was 1696.28 and the price fell as low as 1694.39 and my broker(alpari) closed me out at 1696.28 with a loss of $94.5 instead of a profit of $250, what should i do?

I guess spread must have done justice to you overnight wat lot size did u use and wen was d trade initiated and are you sure it was a sell stop or buy limit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by nelsonmo: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
endfx1:

hmmmmmmmm...... lipsrsealed

I remember sending you some stuff to help you in your trading i don't think you have taken your time to go through what i sent to you and sadly its the same period that all this happened.I decided to stop trading GU coz of the realization of the kind of trader that i am.

The best you can do for yourself in this biz is 'SELF DISCOVERY'.....and try not to allow any so called guru,prophet,wizard blablabla make you deviate from that..

whaoooooo! interesting to hear dis from u, pls can u tell the whole world how i hav crashed ur account, becos i know all the signals i gav to u touched ur TP so in wat way hav i done wrong? i still dont understand, i prayer 4 u rubbishing my name, may God bring u to judgment.pls post all the sms signals i sent u with date and time for everyone to see. once again tanx

pls answer dis few questns: (1) has there bin any signal givn to u not touching the TP? (2) how much did u tell me u were having wen i started wit u (240$)?, (3) has any of my signals hit ur SL, cos everyone now thinks u r saying the wright thing. i once told u to work on ur emotions because wen having -20 does not mean the trade has gone against u, but rather u prefer to close it.Nobody can beat me or rush me out of dis place but pls always be honest. i beliv traders here are intelligent, pls ask him enough questions b4 the sledge hammer (conclusion).thanks all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
nelsonmo:

whaoooooo! interesting to hear dis from u, pls can u tell the whole world how i hav crashed ur account, becos i know all the signals i gav to u touched ur TP so in wat way hav i done wrong? i still dont understand, i prayer 4 u rubbishing my name, may God bring u to judgment.pls post all the sms signals i sent u with date and time for everyone to see. once again tanx

Don't even come here to defend yourself because you know obviously what you are asking is impossible except we ask the network provider to produce the sms/call log. Oh let us see between me and you who God will bring to judgement soon. For example, did you not ask me to sell GU @1.6070 sl 50 pips with 300 pips TP boasting on the phone?. When I called you, did you not denied you never said a thing like that? Secondly, you said all your signals hit TP...may God have mercy on you. I only received two of your late signals on phone that wrecked havoc on my acct. Is't that why you said we move to facebook. If not that you are heartless, I was expecting you to refund the signal fee but instead you were shifting my attention to further invest in your other ill-business of yours.
I wouldnt waste bandwith replying you again. YOU DON COME FROM TRAVEL ABI?
STOP CALLING MY AIRTEL NUMBER

Typed via mobile
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
Too much retracement on this market. How far can EU climb?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
nelsonmo:

pls answer dis few questns: (1) has there bin any signal givn to u not touching the TP? (2) how much did u tell me u were having wen i started wit u (240$)?, (3) has any of my signals hit ur SL, cos everyone now thinks u r saying the wright thing. i once told u to work on ur emotions because wen having -20 does not mean the trade has gone against u, but rather u prefer to close it.Nobody can beat me or rush me out of dis place but pls always be honest. i beliv traders here are intelligent, pls ask him enough questions b4 the sledge hammer (conclusion).thanks all

Why quoting me? i don't get it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
endfx1:

Why quoting me? i don't get it

me too i find it hard understanding it undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
Poor network and so many other things made me to exit a potential 400$ trade with 30$ angry angry
was trading the CAD news at 3PM

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy / 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.