Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,132 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (123512 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Ivynwa(f): 7:23am On Dec 05, 2012
2sexy: ^^^Hello missy. You don abandone me abi?

Good to see you are digging it in forex.

Great job. Dont hurry to start trading with real money yet... learn more over a period a few months.

Hi Friend,
How are you? Yeah I decided to try out these ones (try out?---don't mind me, I know that I'm stuck with forex now grin) first before domaining. They seem more fun and if done well can pay the bills too, Lol. Hope you are good and that you are wading strong domaining?

2sexy: ---Dont hurry to start trading with real money yet... learn more over a period a few months.

I'm already running a lil small live account/real money, if I lose I will learn to trade better---person no go die over paper money. I started with option trading and that enlightened me a lil bit . I also did plenty of reading overnights, taking it by fire by force. Haha, do have a great day dude.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2012
smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by zinosleek(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2012
Eurusd hit my 1.3120 target from a trade I left since last week, I ll have to wait for retracement of EU for my next trade. Waiting for audusd to break 1.0490 support then another buy mode activated
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 8:30am On Dec 05, 2012
Ivynwa: I've been on Eur/Usd and it is behaving in a bullish trend though is a bit bearish now.

Hey Rozay,
I was asking about the boss mode sir, put me through nah, abeg.

am mobile now. but most of the info about boss is on the download page. cos i cant explain better that the designer. its a good system. just add ddfx bbstop which i uploaded here. and your good to go
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Ivynwa(f): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2012
rozayx5:

am mobile now. but most of the info about boss is on the download page. cos i cant explain better that the designer. its a good system. just add ddfx bbstop which i uploaded here. and your good to go

There you have it, that ddfx bbstop that i was reading at the download station was my confusion. The writer just jumped into talking about it without telling newbies what it is and how to add it etc. Nnaa biko I am already searching already to see where you uploaded that here but when you can please direct me where in particular to get it, you said add it ----do i need to download it or something. I need to get it all together. Thanks you are helping me bring it together with your reply.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Ivynwa(f): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2012
zinosleek: Eurusd hit my 1.3120 target from a trade I left since last week, I ll have to wait for retracement of EU for my next trade. Waiting for audusd to break 1.0490 support then another buy mode activated

Boy you made plenty pips be that o-o-o. Went into it in my demo 2 days ago and it has accrued much by now. I only went into it in my real account by midday yesterday and it was being a good boy all along just s few retracement here and there but then sometimes retracement comes with a good bullish jump. I am liking it. Looks like you guys Forexprophet really saw Elijah when he went to the mountains after all, his prophecy is proving true---
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2012
zinosleek: Eurusd hit my 1.3120 target from a trade I left since last week, I ll have to wait for retracement of EU for my next trade. Waiting for audusd to break 1.0490 support then another buy mode activated
well i do not think that what is happening to eu is a retracement,with what i am seeing on the weekly chart it seems the bulls no longer has the power to push the price up again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2012
Ivynwa: That Eur/Usd is undergoing a retracement, I hope it shoots up again after that. It was sailing nice and lovely before.

@Prowitin
What is the implication of over leveraging? I had to bring up my leverage a bit today i n order to lower my margins. I have read that the lower the leverage the higher the margin and vice versa but needs to know the implications.

Margin CaLL AKA RunDown....Blow....this weeks NFP is not for newbies. Stay off or play self. Am going to trade wit Good MM cus if I get hit badly this week I will hate my self....this year is almost over. Market will slow down after this week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Ivynwa(f): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2012
prowitin:

Margin CaLL AKA RunDown....Blow....this weeks NFP is not for newbies. Stay off or play self. Am going to trade wit Good MM cus if I get hit badly this week I will hate my self....this year is almost over. Market will slow down after this week.

You wan try tearing me off the computer, I stay glued to it all day doing this when I am not doing other important stuffs. Stay off ke----nothing dey happen grin grin.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Kashif(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2012
Time to sell EU.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2012
Ivynwa:

You wan try tearing me off the computer, I stay glued to it all day doing this when I am not doing other important stuffs. Stay off ke----nothing dey happen grin grin.
grin

Lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2012
Kashif: Time to sell EU.

And EJ too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 10:13am On Dec 05, 2012
naijababe:

And EJ too.

I hope my TP has been hit b4 all this sell ooo. Cus I can't see the market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by onlineresource: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2012
this is an update on the setup i gave yesterday concerning the trading system sent to me....
i have added another tweak to it to even make it better. i added the bbstop indicator to the stting and here is what i got.
the bb stop actually serve as a place to put your stop and to let you know if the trend has changed or not.
now for me.. before eu can actually sell using this trading system. price has to break the red moving average and the confirmation is also a break on the bbstop line to confirm with the other entry setup that you must follow.
hope this helps....

for eu, i will take my sell around 3086-308 area with 1:1 risk:reward ratio for those that are playing it safe...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2012
Has the downfall of EU started.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by onlineresource: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2012
to me, not yet... the next 1hr candle will decide for me for me if the sell has started, once there is a break of the red moving average and also the bb stop. currently on a sell on gold from the high of today though....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by onlineresource: 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
well as for me, am already in on the sell on eu.... let see how this goes...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by presciainter(m): 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
Yes, EU has posted some retracement but I am being careful not to enter sell yet until at least, the 4hr TF closes quite below the yellow line or 1.3070. A bounce to retest 4HR 7 Period Ema or continuation of the uptrend may not be ruled out yet. PA is currently sitting on the Daily Pivot. Let us watch the pair first.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by zinosleek(m): 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
@ufotuko EU is still a confirmed uptrend and I think what we are seeing now is a retracement untill we are proven otherwise by the chart. I'm not entering any position now, just watching.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2012
smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
zinosleek: @ufotuko EU is still a confirmed uptrend and I think what we are seeing now is a retracement untill we are proven otherwise by the chart. I'm not entering any position now, just watching.

Agree. Closed short on EJ and longed

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2012
EJ,EU which way?....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Ivynwa(f): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
Yeah that looks like a deep retracement to me too, i have a feeling that it will shoot up again and get going to destination lala land grin

Omo see trend analysts above with their paraphernalias, you go fear nwa dibia(medicine man) and his bag full of orishirishi grin.
In truth nobody can divinate these things that I know, we are just traders sailing the lane of forex life which is full of up and down like Life itself. Sail on people---

I learnt a lesson from this dive, whenever I see mini mini waves of down down descending slowly I will get ready for a nosedive and mini mini waves of up up i will get ready for a rise. Just my thought.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by leopower(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
this is my opinion for EU.
tomorrow might be a sell day for EJ. am out of my buying on EJ

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by leopower(m): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2012
selling GJ already.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by leopower(m): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
GJ chart

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by onlineresource: 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
just closed my gold trade with 84 pips.... the adjusted my stop on my eu sell...
thats all for me for today... will leave the eu trade to continue running and if it hits my stop.. am still happy...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
oliver oliver, oliver tweest grin grin grin
EJ and EU no go ahead yet, not taking any trade there till next week cool
for this week its news trading only
fast action fast pips, nothing better than getting high on , High Impact news tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
please do your forex homework well to avoid the following grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by onlineresource: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
rozayx5: please do your forex homework well to avoid the following grin grin grin grin
nice one there... how you dey...

for my eu trade, i have adjusted my stop few pips to my entry and also entered a buy on gold at 1685 for some quick pips... using tight stop though...
it is well with us all...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Kashif(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
If you think EU is retracing and considering a long, please be careful. It may get back to .3130, but .2900 beckons.....zoom out of your chart and see what I am talking about.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by onlineresource: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
this is what am following for this retracement using the fibo on the 4 hours, at least looking at 3005 which is 50%..
if i lose out from this trade... am not bothered... to me, its already a breakeven trade since av made the pips needed from the other trade...

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 / Soap-making Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.