Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,690 members, 7,898,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:37 PM

Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos (15378 Views)

Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) / White Man, Policeman & Okada Rider On One Motorcycle Over Fuel Scarcity - Photo / Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by azimibraun: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
Anything that reminds me of d Aluu 4 rilly mks me feel lk goin wild.. Bt d actions of evil ppl wnt turn d good guys bad.. Bt it is obvious God is nt very mch in vogue in the hearts of Nigerian and in the heart of city.

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Exponental(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
2 sides to this:
It's either d guy faked d stripping or abuse of power.
Fash shld pls look in2 it 2 avoid abuse of power all in d name of enforcement of law!
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Biggysmalls919(m): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
the guy can nw join a strip club. Pls the police should even give them poles to perform
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by pappy2000: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
I have said it before and I am saying it again,this country can never prosper,do you know the amount of extra juducial killings and lawlessness that happens in this country daily

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
This is clear violation of human rights. Do we've active human rights watch in nigeria? Anyone? embarassed
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by chucky234(m): 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2012
Vagabonds in power,agberos in uniform
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by kokoA(m): 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2012
Is it my eyes? What is that police man in yellow shirt and black trouser doing behind the naked man with his "rod" standing erect? shocked

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by pecopeco: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2012
etunoman76:

Some policemen reportedly took the enforcement of the Lagos Traffic Law to the extreme on Wednesday as they allegedly beat an unidentified okada rider and stripped him in Akoka, Lagos. An eyewitness, who pleaded anonymity, said the victim was caught while riding at the junction of University Road and St. Finbarr's College Road in Akoka.

He stated that the man was plying the route oblivious that plain-clothes policemen had laid ambush in a van with registration number NPF9544B, in the area. The eyewitness said immediately the policemen saw the okada rider, they pounced on him, beat him up and later asked him to take all his clothes off.

http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-traffic-law-policemen-brutalise-strip-okada-rider/
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2012
1supremo: I have a dream! Some day in the not-very-distant future, Nigeria will be ruled by rules.
It's a country where everyone knows his/ her rights and no imbecilic uniformed person strips anyone of anyone of them.
It's a country where we all have guns for self-defense and the lawless law-enforcers know they are liable to drop dead for abusing people's rights.
I have a dream!!!

i really like these quote, i believe in your dream.
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2012
1supremo: I have a dream! Some day in the not-very-distant future, Nigeria will be ruled by rules.
It's a country where everyone knows his/ her rights and no imbecilic uniformed person strips anyone of anyone of them.
It's a country where we all have guns for self-defense and the lawless law-enforcers know they are liable to drop dead for abusing people's rights.
I have a dream!!!

Your dream no big like my own.
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by tempex88(m): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
we really need an eye-witness account. this photo do show the guy naked but not who stripped him. guy u really need to be mind your choice of words. i can sue you for this

berem: are you fuccking kidding me? Did you think before you wrote this trash? Oya wait make police follow catch you one day,I pray for them to strip you n.aked while your dangling balls and small pencil is being displayed in public.
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by j4sure(m): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
This is rubbish of the Highest Order if actually what the poster said was the actual reason for stripping him.They believe is not educated and not Influential .God will mightly repay them.God Save Nigeria.Mr Fashola pls talk to ur Boyzzzzz
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
igbsam: I guess we all should be walking around naked so they wont have anything to strip anymore. Except they wud ask us to strip dance as punishment for any offense. Any small thing, dem go strip. Inshort, from tomorrow, i will go to the office naked. grin

Supported.

Be the change you want to see.
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by tonym1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2012
THIS POLICEMEN SHOULD BE USED AS EXAMPLES, STRIPPED AND BEATEN IN PUBLIC. I GUESS THEY DID THIS BECAUSE HE DID WANT TO PAY EGUNJE

ALL CRAZY MENTALITY GOING ON STRIPPING CRIMINALS AND INDIVIDUALS OF USELESS CRIMES
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Evie007: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2012
its not only NPF that strip people when they think the person has comitted a crime, its nigerians in particular haba see ALUU killings they striped the guys too cry cry cry
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by born2boink(m): 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2012
I will start running away anytime I see police or men in black with or without offense, imagine them strip me unclad, how would people react at my big penis?
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2012
I don't know when this stupid act in Nigeria has to stop...Those Police men are so lucky that it wasn't a Nudist they have to strip..You think Nudist give a flipping hike! That apart..Nigeria still have a long way to go morals are decayed..Stripping robbers; thieves;offender..Is there no legal system in the country..IS ABOUT TIME WE BRING CHANGE TO THE SYS..we have to Act,take responsibility,hold our leaders accountable for your deeds..we have to make sacrifices..It wont be long we be there someday..
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by omamokta: 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2012
what is that guy on yellow tee shirt doing behind d unclad man. just asking.
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Pergrace: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2012
berem: are you fuccking kidding me? Did you think before you wrote this trash? Oya wait make police follow catch you one day,I pray for them to strip you n.aked while your dangling balls and small pencil is being displayed in public.

Lady Berem...how you take sabi say na small pencil the guy getgrin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by bknight: 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
...and behold! The slowpoke stripped 'himself' or did they tear the clothes off him? undecided
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2012
Welcome to the Jungle.. Its things like this that reminds me that despite the flashy cars, the money, the houses, private jets and all the fancy toys I and many other Nigerians possess, This is still a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY.. The Police have no rule governing them, The rich are above the law and the poor have no rights, people get killed for less than 1 dollar, the value of human life is cheap, basic amenities are none existent, I live in a cage to secure/protect myself from thieves, The government dont give a f`uck, Nigerians dont giva a f`uck and in the end, na suffer and smile we dey..

Shiit like this can never happen in a civilized society without serious repercussion..

3 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by popegirl(f): 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2012
I have a dream!!!

i agree with you
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by kellystech(m): 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
Are those police native of ALUU?
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by born2boink(m): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
kellystech: Are those police native of ALUU?
them be relative of ALUU at least they did not lynch him
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
kellystech: Are those police native of ALUU?

They are simply Nigerians...

Doing what is now Normal in Nigeria..

It has nothing to do with ALUU...

OPC, Bakassi Boys, Alayes and many other vigilante type groups have been lynching and burning people before ALUU..

The Police, Army, Navy, Airforce, Civil Defense, LASTMA and every uniformed government 'law enforcement' agency have been violating the rights of Nigerians since independence...

The point is, THIS IS NORMAL IN NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by phermonyx(m): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2012
Am tired of diz lawless country. I got a call dat a family friend wuz killed in Shaki(oyo state) by policemen. He wuz shot dead cos some peepz wia protesting and policemen shot sporadically to scare dem off and one of d bullets hit him. He wuz sent on an errand by his dad.
I think we nigerians are better off without diz men in black.
Dey dont knw wat dia work iz all abt, dey think itz abt bullying d citizens

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Amaizu(m): 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
What is happening to this country.Why strip a suspect naked.What happened to his right to dignified treatment.Cry the beloved country.
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Amaizu(m): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mods whats up,i wrote naced and u turned it to unclad.una use una hand dey do gbagaun
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
tempex88: we really need an eye-witness account. this photo do show the guy naked but not who stripped him. guy u really need to be mind your choice of words. i can sue you for this

sharrap joor! Sue me for wetin? Where you go see me to sue? What eye witness account do you need when the picture is very clear.abeg make I hear word joor!

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
Pergrace:

Lady Berem...how you take sabi say na small pencil the guy getgrin grin grin grin grin
lol! Na guessing I do bros.no mind me joor.
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
berem: sharrap joor! Sue me for wetin? Where you go see me to sue? What eye witness account do you need when the picture is very clear.abeg make I hear word joor!

On second thoughts..

This is Lagos.. Lagos is a Yoruba State.. Yoruba men are known for shouting, waving their hands in the air shouting 'Ebgami O!! Egbami o!!'.. And I wont be surprised if this man stripped himself Naked in protest of his bike being siezed.. I have seen a Yoruba man on a busy street, strip himself down to his Pant in the name of preparing for a fight after a car accident!!

#Just A thought!!

No tribalism here... Just an Observation..
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by ignis: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
[quote
author=tempex88]i doubt that this is true.....9ja police can be bad but
not this bad. i guess its d guy that striped himself to appeal to d
policemen to give him back his bike.[/quote]
Is that your remix version of the story?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Speaks From London, Disowns @senakpabio Twitter Handle / Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members / Revealed: NPA Awards N717 Billion Dredging Contract To Banned Cypriot Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.