Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:14 AM

Masters Info - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Masters Info (713 Views)

University Of Glasgow Masters Scholarships 2016 / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / He Wants To Leave His Well Paid Job For His Masters Program. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masters Info by butch(f): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2008
my fellow lnders, men abeg which school dey sell masters form nw 4naija,as in the one wey dey currntly on sale nw. anyone with info i no mind oh,man no go die say im dey hurstle for jab.but sha if any jand school wey dem no dey write those gre 4 countries lik canada and some european countries i no mind the info,abeg anyone with any usefull info fit jus keep me postd abeg,anyhw one love brothers
Re: Masters Info by SamDerrick(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2008
Lagos State University is on for now, can't really say when the closing date will be. Try and check the nearest campus to you to find out.
They have about 11 campuses in Lagos.
All the best.
SamDerrick
Re: Masters Info by yemiii: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2008
university of abuja masters form is on sale and the admissions is on.hurry.
Re: Masters Info by Emperoh(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2008
Has anyone got idea on Unilag and when they will be selling their? Do they offer international Relations?x
Re: Masters Info by fatherab1: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2008
Expect unilag masters advertisement in the dailies in the month of august this year.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Fake Company Trying To Cajole Unemployed Graduate To Fall To There Trap? / Get Yourself Employed / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.