Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,911 members, 7,969,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:14 PM

Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM (23441 Views)

Don Jazzy Disses Davido & Others Who Post Photos Of Money On Snapchat?(pics) / Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) / Cool FM OAP Freeze Now Engaged After Splitting From Ex-wife - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by Tattooboy: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2012
like i care
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by ORAFA(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2012
Mr. Globe:

please, dont take ileke idi seriously, she is one of the resident clowns that provides comedy on Nairaland, she knows I know her as such thats why I didnt bother to reply her. just laugh it off as we do clowns, peace.
NOTED. But it should address the general notion of talk rubbish and get applauded. I believe we are well educated Nigerians and Africans no Nairaland. One Love.
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by brixton: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2012
nex: Well, to whoever wants to pay money to get Freeze of Cool FM beaten up, don't waste your money. I personally know two people who are plotting to beat him up for free. The guy behaves like a frog. One piece of advice I'll give any of his fans, don't ever approach him in public, he'll make a fool out of you for no reason, other than you approached him.

Don Jazzy on the other hand has no right to to criticize or condemn Freeze because he is guilty of a lot. I have a modest number of followers on Twitter (16,000), and I never encourage tweeting recharge cards to get more followers, because such followers only follow you because of recharge cards. They are not interested in any other message you hope to pass on to them. I only advise celebrities to tweet recharge cards AFTER their followers have helped them achieve a milestone, not IN ORDER TO.

At one point, Don Jazzy could not afford recharge cards anymore, and he started buying dummy followers. First off, it stemmed from his ignorance that VERIFICATION of a Twitter handle wasn't based on number of followers. Well, thank God his account has been verified now, he can give it a rest. Secondly, his need to boast about being the Nigerian Celebrity with the highest number of followers will soon be eroded by Wiz Kid and D'Banj who have real followers.

I recently wrote an article about Don Jazzy buying dummy, computer-generated followers, yet instead of people to go look at the article, and see the screenshots for themselves, his fans unleashed insults. See for yourselves: http://thediaryofabadman..com/2012/10/the-hundreds-of-thousands-of-dummies.html

Don Jazzy has become too desperate, and now focuses too much on marketing, than in producing good, meaningful music. Thank God he recently signed 2 new producers, maybe they will revamp MAVIN Records...maybe.

hey mister u beta park ur keke well jor... did he buy dummy followers wen he donated 2m to a sick patient? He is naija tweet king and sme celebs even ask him ow he always cm up wit trending topics. If we must criticise,lets be constructive

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by naturalwaves: 9:17am On Nov 03, 2012
legalwealth:

Someone once said at this social network at www.2going.com that Dbanj do give credits as well and why are you now defending Dbanj and exposing Donjazzy the more though it is obvious that he does that.
Don't get me wrong, I ain't exposing Don Jazzy. I only said FREEZE threw the recharge card question at Dbanj just to take a swipe at Don Jazzy which is a very immature behaviour.
legalwealth:
Back to Freeze issue in the real sense,
He is already a grown up man...
What else?

He is immature, so, he is yet to grow up. Growing up is not about one's age.

legalwealth: I think he is looking for cheap fame which might get him terminated from cool fm if the case get serious than expected.

You may be correct on this.
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by Caseless: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2012
bittyend: Who are these people? undecided undecided

I've never heard the names before. sad
they are special advisers to the president on music/talkshow matters. Smh

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2012
Lets face the fact: Is it wrong to give people phone cards on twitter ? I thought people are supposed to be happy about it.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by Nuzo1(m): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2012
Freeze used to be humble and accommodating when he started presenting shows on TV and radios. He was exceptionally professional during his times with coca-cola game show in the 90s.

But people change and their real characters come out when they feel indisposed of whatever platform they are operating on. Freeze was no different. It was then I stopped honoring his radio air times when I was living in Lagos. Dude became so arrogant.

He is a good presenter tho.
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by Nuzo1(m): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2012
Billyonaire: Lets face the fact: Is it wrong to give people phone cards on twitter ? I thought people are supposed to be happy about it.

No, its not wrong. Not sure so many people have issues with that except Freeze.
But to be fair to Freeze's point of view, if its for the purpose of attracting followership on Twitter, then the act might be considered cheap, desprate and "not keeping it real".
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 03, 2012
Nuzo':

No, its not wrong. Not sure so many people have issues with that except Freeze.
But to be fair to Freeze's point of view, if its for the purpose of attracting followership on Twitter, then the act might be considered cheap, desprate and "not keeping it real".
I hardly listen to radio, so I guess I will never know the nobody called Freeze, but Don Jazzy has affected many lives positively, from the depressed people who feel good listening to the music he produces, to the happy go lucky who dance to his beats, to those who received his recharge cards. What can I say about the Freezing Freeze, he is what I called him before, a nobody.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by queensmith: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2012
its unprofessional for artists and entertainment executives to engage in fights on social networks, this might be an attempt at some publicity but these artists are getting a little carried away with themselves now.
Posting checks, retweeting inappropriate tweets even lying. They need to stop, shouldn't the focus be on their music and not these petty arguments? When they are supposed to use these sites to clarify details they dont, instead they resort to foolish tactics to keep media outlets guessing. Abeg.

esp the rihanna nonsense. she has put me off following celebrities at all, most of them are absolutely clueless anyway.
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by ahmedoo(m): 10:26am On Nov 03, 2012
crisycent:

Dude, is grammar dey kill i for don die this morning, which kind english be this? "cant expeceted"...i beg o!!!!

Me sef tire oh
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by countsparrow: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2012
abioila: Somebody needs to treat the Bleep up of this freeze guy.He's becoming too arogant these days.He's also one of the reasons I no longer listen to cool fm as much as I used to do.These days I listen to Joyce,N6 and Amaka.
. Y are u telling us
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by Hobbynarh: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2012
dz freez boi is takin him self too seriously,wu d hell doz he think he is.he is even fond of takin swipe at callers...yellow mumu
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2012
Mr. Globe:
I have just googled the idddiot, yellow paw paw, Albino, Am putting up $200 on anybody that beats him black and blue for being stttupid. cool
. Haba Bros, That money is too much. Make it $15.
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by KINGwax(m): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Who is that iiidiot called freeze. An ordinary wack unknown radio presenter dissing somebody that produced hits for the man he is sucking his diicck deeply. That fool should be sacked from coolfm or whatever. He should go and start his own dbanj wack radio. what fool. He doesnt even know the meaning of dissed, saying don jazzy dissed him on social media, who is this fool for christ sake, a fuccking nonentity maybe its because I only listen to the beat online. Some people need sense slapped into them.
This kind of thing once happen between diddy and ctgod, at the end of the day ctgod was sacked. If donjazzy decides to ban all his songs from cool fm that iddiot will be jobless. people should know when to stfu! Nonsense. coolfm should drop him asap.
em..what songs?
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by KINGwax(m): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

You need the money more than anybody. It will feed your family for 200 days.
nice hit. Give me a high five!
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
yuzedo:
ShollyPawpaw, sweerie, Don Jazzy is my cousin o! cool

...So wuz yo numba? wink
U already know wink

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by legalwealth(m): 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2012
server123:

or view as slide here at www.2going.com/photo/view/167#view-photo=168

How did you got those tweets to be captured?

Any proof as I like proof...
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by bvc(m): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Trash talkr. Who asked you?
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by gidson1: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mr. Globe:

You are obviously a fool, don jazzy blocked me on twitter for once calling him out so am not even a fan per say, Am not really a fan of Nigerian crap music. You must be a dummy if you dont know what I mean by ban all his songs, It means ban all the songs of all artists in his label dummy. you low brainers should stop inflicting your challenge on us in this forum cool
You can call him a common producer but he is rated the best in Nigeria by Nigeria standards, I guess he wasnt common when he was producing oliver twist for dbanj. Go back to smoking your feaces, animal.
#faints#
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by oyeleyemaureen(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
What i really do not like about freeze is that he likes to take sides. He is a broadcaster and he is supposed to know better

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by prettyboi1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
For a very long time even when I was quite a kid, I've disliked this freeze guy. He's always seemed arrogant & desperate to me. This isn't news to me,it's just him being real......as fake as he knows how to be best.
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by Gemc3(f): 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2012
Kai.... I don laff scatter for this page!cheesy. I used to be an huge fan of Cool fm, mostly because of my main man, Mannie. Freeze has never been one of my favourites though. I don de notice am since but I say make I leave am as imm 'mumuness' no de contribute to my daily allowance. Imm too make mouth!angry. The radio station's really going backwards.....Cool fm, Wazobia (Mase na female Freeze). I just tire for them. We all know talking is their job. I just wish they'd be a bit..... "Cool". (And one would think Freeze was a 'cool' dude)
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by IYANGBALI: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

@ ileke idi o lenu pa
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by ncpat(m): 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2012
New release Condom song

Listen HERE

Download HERE

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by outofthebox: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
personally i dont dig the idea of giving out recharge cards on air so as to boost your popularity and likeness.i bet you people just dey follow so as to get one thing or the oda just like kin kardasian did.
you can silently help people without blowing your trumpet on ai.its a fake life jhor.
AM A COOL FM FREAK SO I LISTEN TO FREEZE SHOW A LOT AND NOT SURPRISED ABT HIS REMARK BUT DON J DID NOT NEED TO MENTION HIS NAME B4 SCORING A POINT.
AND FOR UR INFO, PRODUCERS NEVER MAKE ARTIST, ITS THE ODA WAY ARROUND.
AV STOPPED FEELING THE DUDE SINCE HE WENT ON RANTING ON TWEETER ABT THE MO HIT SPLIT AND PORTRAYING HIMSELF AS THE GOOD DUDE.
TUFACE AND KENNIS SPLITTED..KENNIS WERE MATURED ABT IT NAU
stop fake live don j and help as if u dont want nothing in return
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by outofthebox: 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2012
GOOD PRODUCERS STAY UNDERGROUND LIKE SAM CLEF, COBAMS, SOSSICK,,
BUT YOU GO ABT RANTING ON AIR
YOU CLD TURN URSELF TO A SINGER THEN IF U WANT MORE
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by OmoKhary(f): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
outofthebox: GOOD PRODUCERS STAY UNDERGROUND LIKE SAM CLEF, COBAMS, SOSSICK,,
BUT YOU GO ABT RANTING ON AIR
YOU CLD TURN URSELF TO A SINGER THEN IF U WANT MORE
ranting on air?i'm sorry which producer has been ranting on air?definitely not don jazzy!and you think don jazzy isn't a good producer!wow!i can't defend him enough,i'll let dbang's songs do the talking
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by IykeD(m): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
outofthebox: personally i dont dig the idea of giving out recharge cards on air so as to boost your popularity and likeness.i bet you people just dey follow so as to get one thing or the oda just like kin kardasian did.
you can silently help people without blowing your trumpet on ai.its a fake life jhor.
AM A COOL FM FREAK SO I LISTEN TO FREEZE SHOW A LOT AND NOT SURPRISED ABT HIS REMARK BUT DON J DID NOT NEED TO MENTION HIS NAME B4 SCORING A POINT.
AV STOPPED FEELING THE DUDE SINCE HE WENT ON RANTING ON TWEETER ABT THE MO HIT SPLIT AND PORTRAYING HIMSELF AS THE GOOD DUDE.

Watya saying? Did you follow the split at all or you just want to talk? Don Jay announced they were no longer together which was his responsibility to do and he did did it in a mature way and then Dban'j went about ranting, how he owns Mo hits, how he bought this one car, this other house etc.
Please check ur facts well before u type/talk.

As for giving out recharge cards, is it not same Cool fm that brought about that culture. I can remember vididly, years back when i used to listen to their station, they would give out recharge cards, some times all the networks. What I do not know is, if those were real recharge cards or not and Freeze was part of the recharge-card giving team with that american boy, don't know his name again. So when has it become a sin to dash fans recharge cards or does he want those cards given to him, he can tell Don Jay. Freeze should just grow up.
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by MissOpe(f): 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
Let The Truth Be told....there's always something good about everybody.......all of u shouting freeze this that..are not in any way better dan him....of course Freeze is arrogant ,pompous,,rude and has diarrhoea of the mouth but he also has his strenght just like u have ur strength and weaknesses....
Let he/she who is without shortcormings cast the stone or remain silent for ever.....
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by lukkie(m): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2012
He should change his name from "Daddy Freeze" to "Pikin Freeze" cos he's so immature. Very arrogant while talking to his callers. Don Jazzy should just ignore him.
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by ace1(m): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
outofthebox: personally i dont dig the idea of giving out recharge cards on air so as to boost your popularity and likeness.i bet you people just dey follow so as to get one thing or the oda just like kin kardasian did.

80% of nigerian songs are hits becos of the instrumental. Truth is Nigerian producers make Nigerian artiste popular. Example D'Tunes is responsible for Iyanya being a hit. Its just unfortunate that Nigerian producers are underrated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Stunning In Dark Lipstick / Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo / Prince Teerex, Terry G's Son's New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.