Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM (23378 Views)

Don Jazzy Disses Davido & Others Who Post Photos Of Money On Snapchat?(pics) / Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) / Cool FM OAP Freeze Now Engaged After Splitting From Ex-wife - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by ace1(m): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
outofthebox: personally i dont dig the idea of giving out recharge cards on air so as to boost your popularity and likeness.i bet you people just dey follow so as to get one thing or the oda just like kin kardasian did.
you can silently help people without blowing your trumpet on ai.its a fake life jhor.
AM A COOL FM FREAK SO I LISTEN TO FREEZE SHOW A LOT AND NOT SURPRISED ABT HIS REMARK BUT DON J DID NOT NEED TO MENTION HIS NAME B4 SCORING A POINT.
AND FOR UR INFO, PRODUCERS NEVER MAKE ARTIST, ITS THE ODA WAY ARROUND.
AV STOPPED FEELING THE DUDE SINCE HE WENT ON RANTING ON TWEETER ABT THE MO HIT SPLIT AND PORTRAYING HIMSELF AS THE GOOD DUDE.
TUFACE AND KENNIS SPLITTED..KENNIS WERE MATURED ABT IT NAU
stop fake live don j and help as if u dont want nothing in return

80% of nigerian songs are hits becos of the instrumental. Truth is Nigerian producers make Nigerian artiste popular. Example D'Tunes is responsible for Iyanya being a hit. Its just unfortunate that Nigerian producers are underrated.
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by legalwealth(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2012
server123:

or view as slide here at www.2going.com/photo/view/167#view-photo=168

You be amebo...
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by outofthebox: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
ace1:

80% of nigerian songs are hits becos of the instrumental. Truth is Nigerian producers make Nigerian artiste popular. Example D'Tunes is responsible for Iyanya being a hit. Its just unfortunate that Nigerian producers are underrated.
mr man, when u are already a made artist,u dont need a producer to hit it big.dere wld b many producers lining up to produce for u.
as for me,i aint feeling any producer like that.my best one is stil cobhams
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by outofthebox: 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
OmoKhary: ranting on air?i'm sorry which producer has been ranting on air?definitely not don jazzy!and you think don jazzy isn't a good producer!wow!i can't defend him enough,i'll let dbang's songs do the talking
the guy should man up and stop being an attention seeker jhor..haw many times do we hear cobhams,sosickty mix on d news.he should av just been mature and ignore instead of causing buhaha all over
i must confess am already getting irritated by dude day by day..producers are meant to be on the low key(i mean underground shit)..not to be spitting beans all over.
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by outofthebox: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
IykeD:

Watya saying? Did you follow the split at all or you just want to talk? Don Jay announced they were no longer together which was his responsibility to do and he did did it in a mature way and then Dban'j went about ranting, how he owns Mo hits, how he bought this one car, this other house etc.
Please check ur facts well before u type/talk.

As for giving out recharge cards, is it not same Cool fm that brought about that culture. I can remember vididly, years back when i used to listen to their station, they would give out recharge cards, some times all the networks. What I do not know is, if those were real recharge cards or not and Freeze was part of the recharge-card giving team with that american boy, don't know his name again. So when has it become a sin to dash fans recharge cards or does he want those cards given to him, he can tell Don Jay. Freeze should just grow up.
the guy is doing all this just to be in the gud books and win the crowd.i hate dudes like that mahn.he is no different than tonto.he should get a life and let his productions do the talking
the guy is always on the news too much.i must confess am already getting irritated by dude day by day..producers are meant to be on the low key(i mean underground shit)..not to be spitting beans all over
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by minudus: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
Somebody should pleasssssssse call freeze tomorrow on his Godly profess pastor show every sunday morning @ 7am-10am.. He will be out there tomorrow morning preaching and giving sermon of what he does not practice..

Call him on 012710969,012712969,012713969 coolfm
Plz, tell him to adjust his ways and his manner of talking..
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by IykeD(m): 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2012
outofthebox:
the guy is doing all this just to be in the gud books and win the crowd.i hate dudes like that mahn.he is no different than tonto.he should get a life and let his productions do the talking
the guy is always on the news too much.i must confess am already getting irritated by dude day by day..producers are meant to be on the low key(i mean underground shit)..not to be spitting beans all over

Ask yourself how they started off (D'Banj amd Don Jay), ask yourself how you got to know Don Jay. Did he stay in the background while doing back-up for D'Banj. His concept was(is) totally different, he is not just an ordinary producer but a celebrity producer so he has to be in the news. It's late to correct that cos that's they foundation they built their career on and it landed them fame and fortune. So quit hating if he is in the news.
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by OmoKhary(f): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
outofthebox:
the guy should man up and stop being an attention seeker jhor..haw many times do we hear cobhams,sosickty mix on d news.he should av just been mature and ignore instead of causing buhaha all over
i must confess am already getting irritated by dude day by day..producers are meant to be on the low key(i mean underground shit)..not to be spitting beans all over.
lord have mercy!now i'm wondering who is ranting now?what should he man up to?huh?
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by zoedicus: 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2012
so wt should i do? Who is don jazzy? . . .and who has frozen ?
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by ChooxII(m): 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2012
kwangi: Dude take it easy. I've always known the guy to be an overgrown baby. The guy has always been immature from the get go.
grin
kwangi: Dude take it easy. I've always known the guy to be an overgrown baby. The guy has always been immature from the get go.
. Hahaha LWKMD4H
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by wildchild1: 8:26am On Nov 04, 2012
Don J started all this wahala himself by going on twitter to 'diss' freeze which I fink is immature,if you've got an issue with anybody you've known b4,you can always face them and tell them not doing so on a social network,so I would agree with freeze for saying Don J stooped so low.....Also,Don jazzy hasn't moved on with the whole mohit split saga,if nt I dnt see any reason for wat he did on twitter if he feel Freeze is taking side with D'banj which is very normal for humans to also av choice even Jesus had a favorite...As for the professional broadcasting issue,why frEeze shldnt be taking sides,I don't agree with that,cos he would have done that if it were Don Jazy to be in the studio with him,ask yourself,av you heard an exclusive interview like that about the mohit saga from D'banj b4? NO? Why? Cos most media personalities don't wanna ask real questions from him,even if they ask D'banj will jst skip it,but Freeze decided to take side with D'banj,make him feel comfortable,and made to speak him true mind,even addressing the illuminati issue for the very 1st time...Kudos to freeze....Don J has always been quick to use twitter to his advantage anytym he z gat issue with any1,thereby making the oda party guilty cos of his influence on twitter,cos other people don't use twitter as him doesn't mean they can't be right too cos it seems Don J is always a saint anytym he has an issue with anybody and most ppl are always quick in taking side with him...its only in Nigeria that a producer will have more power like this,nobody will say Don J is not good bt the way he z going about all dis controversies is something one should think about,is it only him? Most of y'all here knw who BRANDY is,but ow many of you knw his producer 'DARK CHILD' who's has worked relentlessly for the success of brandy sinx she was 13...I just wonder if Dark Child has more influence like Don J has in Nigeria....As for freeze,if you listen to his show very well,you wld knw he z very blunt,there's a big difference between blunt and rude,when listeners call in to a radio shw,they are expected to tune the volume of their radio down which most callers dnt do and that creates noise on the radio,what do you expect him todo? Though he talks about his family background a lot,most times,its always to buttress a point....as for humility,I don't know but none of them,Donjay and freeze is humble as IK aka wildchild,the BBA anchor
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by minudus: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2012
@ Wild Child,
As for freeze,if you listen to his show very well,you wld knw he z very blunt,there's a big difference between blunt and rude,when listeners call in to a radio shw,they are expected to tune the volume of their radio down which most callers dnt do and that creates noise on the radio,what do you expect him todo?

Hmmmmmmm, Birds of the same feather.. Am not surprise at all...
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by minudus: 8:45am On Nov 04, 2012
minudus: Somebody should pleasssssssse call freeze now on his Godly profess pastor show every sunday morning @ 7am-10am.. He is out there now preaching and giving sermon of what he does not practice..

Call him on 012710969,012712969,012713969 coolfm
Plz, tell him to adjust his ways and his manner of talking..
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by brixton: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2012
wild child: Don J started all this wahala himself by going on twitter to 'diss' freeze which I fink is immature,if you've got an issue with anybody you've known b4,you can always face them and tell them not doing so on a social network,so I would agree with freeze for saying Don J stooped so low.....Also,Don jazzy hasn't moved on with the whole mohit split saga,if nt I dnt see any reason for wat he did on twitter if he feel Freeze is taking side with D'banj which is very normal for humans to also av choice even Jesus had a favorite...As for the professional broadcasting issue,why frEeze shldnt be taking sides,I don't agree with that,cos he would have done that if it were Don Jazy to be in the studio with him,ask yourself,av you heard an exclusive interview like that about the mohit saga from D'banj b4? NO? Why? Cos most media personalities don't wanna ask real questions from him,even if they ask D'banj will jst skip it,but Freeze decided to take side with D'banj,make him feel comfortable,and made to speak him true mind,even addressing the illuminati issue for the very 1st time...Kudos to freeze....Don J has always been quick to use twitter to his advantage anytym he z gat issue with any1,thereby making the oda party guilty cos of his influence on twitter,cos other people don't use twitter as him doesn't mean they can't be right too cos it seems Don J is always a saint anytym he has an issue with anybody and most ppl are always quick in taking side with him...its only in Nigeria that a producer will have more power like this,nobody will say Don J is not good bt the way he z going about all dis controversies is something one should think about,is it only him? Most of y'all here knw who BRANDY is,but ow many of you knw his producer 'DARK CHILD' who's has worked relentlessly for the success of brandy sinx she was 13...I just wonder if Dark Child has more influence like Don J has in Nigeria....As for freeze,if you listen to his show very well,you wld knw he z very blunt,there's a big difference between blunt and rude,when listeners call in to a radio shw,they are expected to tune the volume of their radio down which most callers dnt do and that creates noise on the radio,what do you expect him todo? Though he talks about his family background a lot,most times,its always to buttress a point....as for humility,I don't know but none of them,Donjay and freeze is humble as IK aka wildchild,the BBA anchor

ur entire write-up stink of ignorance...
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by deevuu(m): 10:08am On Nov 04, 2012
Errrm...wots wrong in giving recharge cards on twitter...and really was DonJazzy the only one doing it??...i remember Banky W, Ruggedman, Sound Sultan and some other celebs too were doing it..so saying he was doing it to get followers is just crap..it was jus a way thru wich he was giving back and connecting wiv his fans...
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by nex(m): 10:58am On Nov 04, 2012
Na Wah O! Ignorance is so prevalent in Nigeria because when people get information, they don't bother to verify before they take sides. I showed my own dislike for some of the practices of Don Jazzy on Twitter, which include buying computer generated dummy accounts, some of Don Jazzy attack dogs have started with the insults, rather than to check the veracity of the claim.

The screenshots are there to show. In case you cannot see the one I'll upload here, you can go to the blog where I uploaded fuller size images. It's not just Don Jazzy, K Cee is the number one culprit, who has 109,000 followers, out of which about 105,000 are computer generated dummy accounts.

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by minudus: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2012
Who dash You The No 1 OAP?
I don't think you deserve No 5..

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by outofthebox: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
wild child: Don J started all this wahala himself by going on twitter to 'diss' freeze which I fink is immature,if you've got an issue with anybody you've known b4,you can always face them and tell them not doing so on a social network,so I would agree with freeze for saying Don J stooped so low.....Also,Don jazzy hasn't moved on with the whole mohit split saga,if nt I dnt see any reason for wat he did on twitter if he feel Freeze is taking side with D'banj which is very normal for humans to also av choice even Jesus had a favorite...As for the professional broadcasting issue,why frEeze shldnt be taking sides,I don't agree with that,cos he would have done that if it were Don Jazy to be in the studio with him,ask yourself,av you heard an exclusive interview like that about the mohit saga from D'banj b4? NO? Why? Cos most media personalities don't wanna ask real questions from him,even if they ask D'banj will jst skip it,but Freeze decided to take side with D'banj,make him feel comfortable,and made to speak him true mind,even addressing the illuminati issue for the very 1st time...Kudos to freeze....Don J has always been quick to use twitter to his advantage anytym he z gat issue with any1,thereby making the oda party guilty cos of his influence on twitter,cos other people don't use twitter as him doesn't mean they can't be right too cos it seems Don J is always a saint anytym he has an issue with anybody and most ppl are always quick in taking side with him...its only in Nigeria that a producer will have more power like this,nobody will say Don J is not good bt the way he z going about all dis controversies is something one should think about,is it only him? Most of y'all here knw who BRANDY is,but ow many of you knw his producer 'DARK CHILD' who's has worked relentlessly for the success of brandy sinx she was 13...I just wonder if Dark Child has more influence like Don J has in Nigeria....As for freeze,if you listen to his show very well,you wld knw he z very blunt,there's a big difference between blunt and rude,when listeners call in to a radio shw,they are expected to tune the volume of their radio down which most callers dnt do and that creates noise on the radio,what do you expect him todo? Though he talks about his family background a lot,most times,its always to buttress a point....as for humility,I don't know but none of them,Donjay and freeze is humble as IK aka wildchild,the BBA anchor
Thanks baba..u just killed it..u saying my mind brov..producers stay on d low key and let d beat do d talking.i tink d guy is stil bitter abt d whole split shit..i giv him few more years to shine..dere re many guyz out dere waiting for their production skills to be heard nd u out dere spillin rubbish al d time on twitter..am hatin dis guyy more
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by outofthebox: 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
OmoKhary: lord have mercy!now i'm wondering who is ranting now?what should he man up to?huh?
Tell ur don j to do wat he knws au to do.not playin twitter politics al ova d place..its fffucking logical dat he wld av many pple on his side considering d no of recharge cards he doles out always..he is living a fake life..i hhate d dude
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by outofthebox: 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2012
IykeD:

Ask yourself how they started off (D'Banj amd Don Jay), ask yourself how you got to know Don Jay. Did he stay in the background while doing back-up for D'Banj. His concept was(is) totally different, he is not just an ordinary producer but a celebrity producer so he has to be in the news. It's late to correct that cos that's they foundation they built their career on and it landed them fame and fortune. So quit hating if he is in the news.
a ffucking celebrity producerr?hear urself..producers dont rant my dear friend.au many times av u heard cobhams,sosick,paul play doing all dese shitt he is doing..he is playin all dese so as to b relevant..why not sit down and giv us someting hotter than ur best beat..
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by ace1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
outofthebox:
Thanks baba..u just killed it..u saying my mind brov..producers stay on d low key and let d beat do d talking.i tink d guy is stil bitter abt d whole split shit..i giv him few more years to shine..dere re many guyz out dere waiting for their production skills to be heard nd u out dere spillin rubbish al d time on twitter..am hatin dis guyy more

There's no law that states that producers must be underground. There's a big difference in bein just a producer and being a record label exec or a brand. Diddy is everywhere cos he's a brand himself. Suige was everywhere. At a time, Timbaland, JD etc where everywhere. Don't hate on the dude cos he's focusing on the bizness.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by IykeD(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
outofthebox:
a ffucking celebrity producerr?hear urself..producers dont rant my dear friend.au many times av u heard cobhams,sosick,paul play doing all dese shitt he is doing..he is playin all dese so as to b relevant..why not sit down and giv us someting hotter than ur best beat..

Really dude, I don't understand your point. I have given you the reason for his relevance. He and D'Banj carved a niche for themselves and it worked perfectly for them and after that, producers started getting popular in Nigeria. How come you even know the likes of Cobhams, sosick and co? If they are not talked about like celebrities, would you have known them? I remember vividly, sosick was all over Dagrin of blessed memory, wasn't it how you actually got to know him quite well, was he in the background? Don J started all that with D'Banj. People like Blacky made hits upon hits, did you ever hear about their producers? No, because no one gave a hoot about them but it's not the case today anymore, things have changed in the naija music scene and change they say is the only constant thing.

Now on another angle, what has he actually done? Did he ask that albino to be talking about him directly and indirectly on radio, making a mockery of him giving recharge cards et al, taking sides with someone he seemingly had problems with when he is meant to be an OAP, a neutral one for that matter. It's only in naija that such rubbish happens and the said person still retains his job. He should be called to order by the management of Cool FM if they are professionals and responsible.
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by IykeD(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
ace1:

There's no law that states that producers must be underground. There's a big difference in bein just a producer and being a record label exec or a brand. Diddy is everywhere cos he's a brand himself. Suige was everywhere. At a time, Timbaland, JD etc where everywhere. Don't hate on the dude cos he's focusing on the bizness.

Right on point, you took the word outta my mind. I wanted to mention the examples you gave. Dude talking above is forgetting something, that Don Jay sings as well. Wasn't he featured by this girl in his record label now? I wonder what the guy is yearning really. As for sitting down to make a beat batter than he has, well he won't just make beats and dish out, it has to come with vocals and his best beat is still making waves all over the place, talking about Oliver Twist by D'Banj so I see no qualms and he still the best at it. I don't know him and don't care to but you gotta give credit to peeps doing well for themselves that you may also succeed in life.
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by OmoKhary(f): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2012
outofthebox:
Tell ur don j to do wat he knws au to do.not playin twitter politics al ova d place..its fffucking logical dat he wld av many pple on his side considering d no of recharge cards he doles out always..he is living a fake life..i hhate d dude
fake life?do you know what that means?
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by outofthebox: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
ace1:

Aiit..he is on d news for d wrong reasons mahn.dats my point..a dbanj wouldnt av commented on dis radio ting.we both knw dat..anywayz gud for him,i see him fading away soon..
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by outofthebox: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
OmoKhary: fake life?do you know what that means?
Def..life is stages..he is already fading away..he is just fighting it.,
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by outofthebox: 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
IykeD:

Right on point, you took the word outta my mind. I wanted to mention the examples you gave. Dude talking above is forgetting something, that Don Jay sings as well. Wasn't he featured by this girl in his record label now? I wonder what the guy is yearning really. As for sitting down to make a beat batter than he has, well he won't just make beats and dish out, it has to come with vocals and his best beat is still making waves all over the place, talking about Oliver Twist by D'Banj so I see no qualms and he still the best at it. I don't know him and don't care to but you gotta give credit to peeps doing well for themselves that you may also succeed in life.
He is good no doubt..but u gat to stay on line in wateva u do..u is not doing dat..dude d guy just ended d mo hit saga,he doent need to rant abt d ishh again..lets squashh dis whole ting but if i see d dude,i wld tel him to b real nd stop tryin to b d gud dude everywhere..i simple label guyzz lik dat bitttchhhh niggaaaaa
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by brixton: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
IykeD:

Really dude, I don't understand your point. I have given you the reason for his relevance. He and D'Banj carved a niche for themselves and it worked perfectly for them and after that, producers started getting popular in Nigeria. How come you even know the likes of Cobhams, sosick and co? If they are not talked about like celebrities, would you have known them? I remember vividly, sosick was all over Dagrin of blessed memory, wasn't it how you actually got to know him quite well, was he in the background? Don J started all that with D'Banj. People like Blacky made hits upon hits, did you ever hear about their producers? No, because no one gave a hoot about them but it's not the case today anymore, things have changed in the naija music scene and change they say is the only constant thing.

Now on another angle, what has he actually done? Did he ask that albino to be talking about him directly and indirectly on radio, making a mockery of him giving recharge cards et al, taking sides with someone he seemingly had problems with when he is meant to be an OAP, a neutral one for that matter. It's only in naija that such rubbish happens and the said person still retains his job. He should be called to order by the management of Cool FM if they are professionals and responsible.

well said my brov...to add to ur points dat even nelson brown was popular fo producin d likes of planteshun boiz baq ind days
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by brixton: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2012
IykeD:

well said my brov...to add to ur points dat even nelson brown was popular fo producin d likes of planteshun boiz as well as being a voice baq ind days
Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by kokoA(m): 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2012
undecidedSeems this freezer guy is causing lots of comotion in Lagos o.Na wah o.. Abeg cool fm should send him down here to their Abuja studios, we go put am where he belong.. Lol. I trust my abuja people, na 16years old girl go call am insult am black and blue, inside out.. Lol..and dey funny thing be say d mumu go dey laf because he no go know say na insult, onto say dey kind english wey dem go use enter am, he no go understand.what nonsense! Mtcheeww! And just to reply the dude who said producers are suppose to be "underground".. Bros abeg Timberland, Dr. Dre and P Diddy na wetin dem be? undecided

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM by omonofa(m): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
Its Official!!! Its been signed, sealed and delivered...
Are you an artiste that wants to record a song with the craziest beaats...
Look no further, beause SUGAR CHORDS STUDIO is the place for you.
we make the craziest beats,record, mix and master your songs just the way you want and like them with a 100% touch of professionalism, we have worked with the likes of K-SOLO,KIDA-KUDZ,TOKUNBO CHORD. Located in the Egbeda axis of the Lagos Metropolis.....
DON'T DULL, YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) / Eucharia Anunobi: My Father Refused To Sponsor Me To University As A Girl / I Am Alive – Buchi Debunks Death Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.