Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,242 members, 7,907,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 09:43 AM

TAMISHO - My Story. My Life - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (97680 Views)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / [story] My Sweet And Lovely Houseboy Part 21 / My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by adesade: 8:20am On Dec 21, 2012
skolob:

rofl......
you also noticed. she has to be related, that explains why her chapters on the front page. other writers should be included on the frontpage whenever their stories are updated too. chapter 1 front page..chapter 2 frontpage....na so till chapter end cheesy
not an organized move, my personal take. talented writers, Efemena and Ishilove, their chapters should enter frontpage everytime a new one is written?
True talk
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by LadyGeorge(f): 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
This story is getting interesting everyday hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by avicky(f): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
Mon amour, qu'est que se passe? There was no update yesterday, Dec 21. Kai, i ain't hapi here.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Debsolat(f): 7:29am On Dec 23, 2012
avicky: Mon amour, qu'est que se passe? There was no update yesterday, Dec 21. Kai, i ain't hapi here.

avicky, her next update is on the 27th and I think that is it until the new year. Are you craving too?
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by AdetoroBukola: 8:26am On Dec 24, 2012
i ve missed Tamisho ooo cant wait for the next episode. anyway i will keep myself busy with previous episodes as well as Moshe. pls come back on time from ur break oo.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by avicky(f): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
Debsolat:

avicky, her next update is on the 27th and I think that is it until the new year. Are you craving too?
'craving' is too mild to describe my feelings. I thought she'll leave us with a xmas update. Anyways, 27th isn't too far. I'll wait.
*sobbing*

1 Like

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by AdetoroBukola: 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
avicky:
'craving' is too mild to describe my feelings. I thought she'll leave
us with a xmas update. Anyways, 27th isn't too far. I'll wait.
*sobbing*
I thought as much ooo i thought she will give us xmas update to keep us busy for d xmas but 27 is just around d corner.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Seun(m): 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2012
Virgo was upset because the super-moderator posted other stories after she posted hers, so she decided to boycott Nairaland.
You can check her story blog for updates.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Cuddlemii: 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
Seun: Virgo was upset because the super-moderator posted other stories after she posted hers, so she decided to boycott Nairaland.

Seun, please, can't her issue with the super-moderator be resolved? I think the members have grown fond of her.

I wasn't even informed of all these.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
Seun: Virgo was upset because the super-moderator posted other stories after she posted hers, so she decided to boycott Nairaland.
huh? What's that supposed to mean? Another story can't be on the front page alongside hers? I hope I read this wrong sha. What nonsense!
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
brokoto: huh? What's that supposed to mean? Another story can't be on the front page alongside hers? I hope I read this wrong sha. What nonsense!

Asking Seun for the whole story so you can read it right will be the best thing to do. Presenting one sided stories is what children do and I want to believe that Seun is mature even though his actions suggest otherwise.

@Seun, don't tempt me. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by skolob: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2012
virgo:

Asking Seun for the whole story so you can read it right will be the best thing to do. Presenting one sided stories is what children do and I want to believe that Seun is mature even though his actions suggest otherwise.

tell your side of the story, then......

1 Like

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
skolob:

Nope. Two wrongs don't make a right. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by skolob: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
virgo:

Nope. Two wrongs don't make a right. smiley

in short, no topic should be on the frontpage with yours cheesy
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
skolob:

in short, no topic should be on the frontpage with yours cheesy

Why? Wouldn't that be a rather stupid thing to expect?

If you feel hard pressed to know the truth of everything that transpired, try sending a PM to Seun, I am sure he will be happy to respond.

Seun's claim is ridiculous and mischievous considering that he left out a whole chunk of useful information that would have helped you.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
Virgo,pls don't boycott nairaland.a lot peeps enjoy your stories here.i checked your blog earlier 2day 2 see if u'd updated but u hadn't.am not really conversant with d days n number of times u update in a week.whatever happened btw u nd seun? if i remember well he used to post yr stories on here.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
Beretta92: Virgo,pls don't boycott nairaland.a lot peeps enjoy your stories here.i checked your blog earlier 2day 2 see if u'd updated but u hadn't.am not really conversant with d days n number of times u update in a week.whatever happened btw u nd seun? if i remember well he used to post yr stories on here.

Hi dear, I post on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays on my blog. I am on a break now. A story will be up on the 27th and maybe 29th before I resume in January to round up the new serial.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2012

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
skolob:

seconded. If two wrongs don't make a right then you can make it right by giving us your own side of the story. Silence will not solve it and sending a PM to Seun is a waste of time. Thanks.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
brokoto: seconded. If two wrongs don't make a right then you can make it right by giving us your own side of the story. Silence will not solve it and sending a PM to Seun is a waste of time. Thanks.

I really have no interest is saying more than I have said. No one was giving me a prize for sharing my stories here. I decided to share them and as such can move out of Nairaland when I choose. It was nice interacting and meeting so many people here, as those same people have become followers of my blog. For that I owe Seun a big thank you, but I am done with the mud slinging. Thanks
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by skolob: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
brokoto: seconded. If two wrongs don't make a right then you can make it right by giving us your own side of the story. Silence will not solve it and sending a PM to Seun is a waste of time. Thanks.

her response to you has said it all. she came to solicit for followers and that she has gotten

i knew there was something fishy......
chapter 1...frontpage, chapter 2...frontpage. I was begginning to doubt the existence of other writers on this section. The tamisho name was becoming a cliche
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
virgo:

I really have no interest is saying more than I have said. No one was giving me a prize for sharing my stories here. I decided to share them and as such can move out of Nairaland when I choose. It was nice interacting and meeting so many people here, as those same people have become followers of my blog. For that I owe Seun a big thank you, but I am done with the mud slinging. Thanks
ok. I think I understand now. Thank you for your sacrifice of time and talent to keep us entertained. You have surely garnered more people for your blog. Be sure that I'm one of them. Its a shame you had to leave like this though. Cheers tongue
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
skolob:

her response to you has said it all. she came to solicit for followers and that she has gotten

chapter 1...frontpage, chapter 2...frontpage. I was begginning to doubt the existence of other writers on this section. The tamisho name was becoming a cliche
lol. Conspiracy theorist. Even if the gathering of followers for her blog was her main aim I don't think its wrong or fishy. A man (read woman) has got to survive na.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
brokoto: ok. I think I understand now. Thank you for your sacrifice of time and talent to keep us entertained. You have surely garnered more people for your blog. Be sure that I'm one of them. Its a shame you has to leave like this though. Cheers tongue

Thanks dear. Cheers. smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
skolob:

LOL!!! Pathetic. Solicit followers on NL? Yeah right.

I already had substantial following on my blog before I started sharing my second serial here, but you won't know that seeing that you just joined NL this month or did you?

At the bolded - Okay. You can stop spitting all over your shirt now. You will no longer see her name on the home page again. wink
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Sapphiredamsel(f): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
virgo:

LOL!!! Pathetic. Solicit followers on NL? Yeah right.

I already had substantial following on my blog before I started sharing my second serial here, but you won't know that seeing that you just joined NL this month or did you?

At the bolded - Okay. You can stop spitting all over your shirt now. You will no longer see her name on the home page again. wink
Virgo, please and please say no more. Love ur blog stories more and more.keep it up. Cant wait 4 d 27th
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by virgo(f): 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
Sapphiredamsel:
Virgo, please and please say no more. Love ur blog stories more and more.keep it up. Cant wait 4 d 27th

Thank you love. Look forward to sharing the next update on the 27th too. X smiley
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Lawconfessor(f): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
virgo: LOL!!! Pathetic. Solicit followers on NL? Yeah right.

Aaaaah!! Aaaaah
Sounds like one's got a fight here.....?
Jeez! Honestly baby, I won't understand it if U quit sharing on NL.

Wotever d qualms is....handle wit ur heart nt ur mind- plsssssss.
**hug*wink**
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by avicky(f): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
Na wa oh. Much Ado about nothing. Why are they beefing her? If one is good, one is good and a good writer will always attract avid readers.
Pls whatever happened btw Seun, Cuddle and Virgo should be resolved amicably like adults.
Virgo, il ne faut pas s'ennuyer. Reconsider pls.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by avicky(f): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
[quote author=Adetoro Bukola] I thought as much ooo i thought she will give us xmas update to keep us busy for d xmas but 27 is just around d corner.[/qu

The D day is here. Thank God i survived it. Let's meet at her blog.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Cuddlemii: 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
avicky: Na wa oh. Much Ado about nothing. Why are they beefing her? If one is good, one is good and a good writer will always attract avid readers.
Pls whatever happened btw Seun, Cuddle and Virgo should be resolved amicably like adults.
Virgo, il ne faut pas s'ennuyer. Reconsider pls.

Did you not read the whole content of her post and that of Seun? Did you not read my comment too?
Didn't you see me trying to find out what is happening?
Why are you calling my name, when I don't even know what is going on?
I didn't know when she started posting on this section.
I am not aware of what transpired between her and the supermod.
I am the "moderator" of this section and not the "supermod". So, how does my name fit into this?
I am not in charge of putting topics on the homepage, I only recommend. Virgo and other supermods are in charge of the fp

Please, read the entire content of a post before addressing me like that, next time.

Anyone who hasn't been following would think I am involved. I am as clueless as you are.
I was only trying to appeal to all the parties involved.

Here is my comment, in case, you missed it
https://www.nairaland.com/1092670/tamisho-story-life/18#13540170
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by avicky(f): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Did you not read the whole content of her post and that of Seun? Did you not read my comment too?
Didn't you see me trying to find out what is happening?
Why are you calling my name, when I don't even know what is going on?
I didn't know when she started posting on this section.
I am not aware of what transpired between her and the supermod.
I am the "moderator" of this section and not the "supermod". So, how does my name fit into this?
I am not in charge of putting topics on the homepage, I only recommend. Virgo and other supermods are in charge of the fp

Please, read the entire content of a post before addressing me like that, next time.

Anyone who hasn't been following would think I am involved. I am as clueless as you are.
I was only trying to appeal to all the parties involved.

Here is my comment, in case, you missed it
https://www.nairaland.com/1092670/tamisho-story-life/18#13540170
Ha ha... Ki la gbe, ki le ju?
Whatever i have said is nt as bad as u make it looks. Now i'm certain u've me in ur mind b4 and u're using dis opportunity to bare ur mind.
I was thinking u're d 'super mod'. How i wish i saw dis b4 d pm. Anyways if u feel offended , i appologiseg

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

SCHOOL LIFE / FEIRE - A Romance Story / Life Of A Uam Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.