Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,859 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

TAMISHO - My Story. My Life - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (97515 Views)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / [story] My Sweet And Lovely Houseboy Part 21 / My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by avicky(f): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Did you not read the whole content of her post and that of Seun? Did you not read my comment too?
Didn't you see me trying to find out what is happening?
Why are you calling my name, when I don't even know what is going on?
I didn't know when she started posting on this section.
I am not aware of what transpired between her and the supermod.
I am the "moderator" of this section and not the "supermod". So, how does my name fit into this?
I am not in charge of putting topics on the homepage, I only recommend. Virgo and other supermods are in charge of the fp

Please, read the entire content of a post before addressing me like that, next time.

Anyone who hasn't been following would think I am involved. I am as clueless as you are.
I was only trying to appeal to all the parties involved.

Here is my comment, in case, you missed it
https://www.nairaland.com/1092670/tamisho-story-life/18#13540170
Ha ha... Ki la gbe, ki le ju?
Whatever i have said is nt as bad as u make it look. Now i'm certain u've me in ur mind b4 and u're using dis opportunity to bare ur mind.
I was thinking u're d 'super mod'. How i wish i saw dis b4 d pm. Anyways if u feel offended , i sincerely apologize.
Aunty cuddle, bury d hatchet u've 2wards me and forgive me because of d spirit of d season.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
avicky:
Whatever i have said is nt as bad as u make it look. Now i'm certain u've me in ur mind b4 and u're using dis opportunity to bare ur mind.
I was thinking u're d 'super mod'. How i wish i saw dis b4 d pm. Anyways if u feel offended , i sincerely apologize.
Aunty cuddle, bury d hatchet u've 2wards me and forgive me because of d spirit of d season.

Omo quickly apologised before she gets the indefinite ban!Smart girl.

1 Like

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by avicky(f): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
moreeni: Omo quickly apologised before she gets the indefinite ban!Smart girl.
Na so. I had to b4 dey ban me.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Sapphiredamsel(f): 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
avicky:
Whatever i have said is nt as bad as u make it looks. Now i'm certain u've me in ur mind b4 and u're using dis opportunity to bare ur mind.
I was thinking u're d 'super mod'. How i wish i saw dis b4 d pm. Anyways if u feel offended , i appologiseg
you both misconstrue your words. There is nothing bad with what either of u said.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by avicky(f): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sapphiredamsel: you both misconstrue your words. There is nothing bad with what either of u said.

Thanks.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Cuddlemii: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
moreeni:

Omo quickly apologised before she gets the indefinite ban!Smart girl.

I don't do that.
It hasn't come to that level. I just needed to clear the air that I am the moderator and not a supermod so I don't know whats going on as well.

Sapphiredamsel:
you both misconstrue your words. There is nothing bad with what either of u said.

That's water under the bridge. It's obvious she didn't read the interaction between Virgo and Seun. But I think everyone has a clearer picture now.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Shugamania(f): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
Whoa.. So much drama, Ease up everyone.
We dont really know the details of what went down so it'll be wise to stop speculating and creating more problems. It's not that difficult to read d story on her blog if u're still interested. Na she get her story na.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by avicky(f): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I don't do that.
It hasn't come to that level. I just needed to clear the air that I am the moderator and not a supermod so I don't know whats going on as well.

That's water under the bridge. It's obvious she didn't read the interaction between Virgo and Seun. But I think everyone has a clearer picture now.
Yeah, and thanks.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Cuddlemii: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
avicky:
Yeah, and thanks.

Thank you too. lolz

1 Like

Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Shugamania(f): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I don't do that.

^^
100 likes.. There probably was an arrangement u werent aware of..but like u rightly pointed out, it's past..and we get the picture now. Very fine 'pishure' cheesy
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Cuddlemii: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
Shugamania:

^^
100 likes.. There probably was an arrangement u werent aware of..but like u rightly pointed out, it's past..and we get the picture now. Very fine 'pishure' cheesy

hi poet,
I am looking for actresses/participants in a play/game on this section, in case you are interested
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Lawconfessor(f): 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
Cuddlemii: hi poet,
I am looking for actresses/participants in a play/game on this section, in case you are interested

Interested!
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
Law-confessor:

Interested!
them ask you? Lol.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Cuddlemii: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
Law-confessor:

Interested!

Kool
Here is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1134770/game-love-marriage-two-play
I will pair you up
Thanks
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Shugamania(f): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Kool
Here is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1134770/game-love-marriage-two-play
I will pair you up
Thanks

Aiite ma'am.. I'll check it out.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Lawconfessor(f): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
brokoto: them ask you? Lol.

Hahahahaha....I no say them no ask me
But I want to see hw I can do in literature
Hav never had interest in lit since my secondary skul days...but seems I'm beginning to like it here.
So I wanna test ma ability in d field

Amibo...lolssss
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2012
Virgo has updated in her blog yesterday,if u re interested, just in 2 her blog and read d lastest update,we re expecting anoda 1 2mao.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Simplykay(f): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2013
Please,Umari we need updates on the Tamisho story. Happy new year dear.
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Lawconfessor(f): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
Simplykay: Please,Umari we need updates on the Tamisho story. Happy new year dear.
She done finish d story in her blog o
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by rakumiii(m): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by bluish(f): 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
Would love to read ur story,but I can't find it on ur thread
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Cuddlemii: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
bluish: Would love to read ur story,but I can't find it on ur thread

Try her blog, she has lots of her stories there. You'd enjoy them!
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by bluish(f): 3:15am On Jun 17, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Try her blog, she has lots of her stories there. You'd enjoy them!
pls could you send me a link to her blog
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by fati4mumcy: 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
hmmmmm. interesting u are doin a gud work, but wat took her so long 2 luk 4 her mother n her daughter
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by fati4mumcy: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
hmmmmm. interesting u are doin a gud work, but wat took her so long 2 go n c her mother n her daughter
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by iyke20024(m): 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
I am looking for good writers to write a 130 page story or book. the writer most be creative.. not Nigerian Language please.

Someone wiling to sell his or her writing skills. I will buy it off if its good or better still can promote and and have 40 percent from the sales.

I was trying to locate this post or article but seems that nairaland has taken it off.

Interest
Romance, suspense, intrigue, hatred, love,..doesn't need to be true. i.e fictional..

Leave me a private massage here.

Regards
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Juderejoice(f): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
virgo:

Thanks hun. kiss
plz i need d link to ur website
Re: TAMISHO - My Story. My Life by rubi96(f): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Where can one get the hard copy of the book? Umari's website no longer works.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

SCHOOL LIFE / FEIRE - A Romance Story / Black Maria 5 - Retribution (The Final Book)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.