Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,728 members, 7,892,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 (7837 Views)

7 Types Of Atheists / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? / Unbelievable: Even In Jail, Rev King Still Controls Minds Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
ashmanpolo:

I'm guessing u also call ur parents FUCKTARDs
Oh! §☹яяƔ‎​‎​‎​ n̶̲̥̅̊☺ need they actually are

No, I don't.

They don't think like your parents so I would not need to call them that.

You have to realise that there are actually some parents that are smart and would not raise a person that will open this kind of thread:

www.nairaland.com/1093494/when-low-class-person-wears/
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by ashmanpolo: 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
Sagamite:

No, I don't.

They don't think like your parents so I would not need to call them that.

You have to realise that there are actually some parents that are smart and would not raise a person that will open this kind of thread:

www.nairaland.com/1093494/when-low-class-person-wears/

And u've really got to understaand dat there are some cynical touts dat go around calling people Fucktards including their parents. Woe betide ϋя generation if u'll ever live long. U deserve †Φ b killed. Bastard
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
ashmanpolo:

And u've really got to understaand dat there are some cynical touts dat go around calling people Fucktards including their parents. Woe betide ϋя generation if u'll ever live long. U deserve †Φ b killed. Bastard

Maybe fucktards like you do call your parents that. I would not be surprised as you are that dumb and it is likely justified. wink cheesy
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by ashmanpolo: 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
Sagamite:

Maybe fucktards like you do call your parents that. I would not be surprised as you are that dumb and it is likely justified. wink cheesy

All these e-cursing aint giving us headways. Arrange for us to meet somewhere and get physical. I'll really wanna meet u - BOY. I swear after dealing with u, if u ever call yo mama person again then it aint me handling u. Little shit deserves good ridance
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2012
ashmanpolo:
All these e-cursing aint giving us headways. Arrange for us to meet somewhere and get physical. I'll really wanna meet u - BOY. I swear after dealing with u, if u ever call yo mama person again then it aint me handling u. Little shit deserves good ridance

Be careful what you wish for, person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1XxSBDemcs&

1 Like

Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by ashmanpolo: 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
Sagamite:

Be careful what you wish for, person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1XxSBDemcs&

Dare me midget
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2012
Thread derailed by little children.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 08, 2012
Reyginus: Thread derailed by little children.

It's Sagamite I blame. Any thread that he enters turns into abuse and fucktardery. Immature manchild
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by F00028: 7:24am On Nov 08, 2012
Reyginus: Thread derailed by little children.

what needs to be said has aready been said.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by seno408(m): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2012
Ha ha ha the simple answer is that 24/7 hatred for those who believe that God exist occupies their evil mind simple.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 08, 2012
seno408: Ha ha ha the simple answer is that 24/7 hatred for those who believe that God exist occupies their evil mind simple.

Really?

When many sharia countries arrest and kill many athiests or those who leave the faith

When christian families disown those members who become atheists

Who is the one full of hate?
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2012
F00028:

what needs to be said has aready been said.
Is that so? Once you lose the ability to think you resort to insults?
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:45am On Nov 08, 2012
can we unanimously make a rule here and on other sections we make contributions on.. any mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way (as noticed on numerous threads) should hence-forth be ignored [/b]or simply quoted with the reply [b]#person ALERT - IGNORED in the real sense at least 70%-80% of nairaland is choked-filled with useless inane comments, trolls (derailers), sentimental bozos who refused to recognize issues for what they are (instead they religiously perambulate around baseless straw-man arguments, reinforced with abusive language and single-syllable school-yard insults

2 Likes

Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: can we unanimously make a rule here and on other sections we make contributions on.. any mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way (as noticed on numerous threads) should hence-forth be ignored [/b]or simply quoted with the reply [b]#person ALERT - IGNORED in the real sense at least 70%-80% of nairaland is choked-filled with useless inane comments, trolls (derailers), sentimental bozos who refused to recognize issues for what they are (instead they religiously perambulate around baseless straw-man arguments, reinforced with abusive language and single-syllable school-yard insults

Great idea...
lol..

#person ALERT -IGNORED grin
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2012
musKeeto:

Great idea...
lol..

#person ALERT -IGNORED grin

grin grin grin badt guy!
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 11:09am On Nov 08, 2012
Reyginus: Is that so? Once you lose the ability to think you resort to insults?

lagerwhenindoubt: can we unanimously make a rule here and on other sections we make contributions on.. any mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way (as noticed on numerous threads) should hence-forth be ignored [/b]or simply quoted with the reply [b]#person ALERT - IGNORED in the real sense at least 70%-80% of nairaland is choked-filled with useless inane comments, trolls (derailers), sentimental bozos who refused to recognize issues for what they are (instead they religiously perambulate around baseless straw-man arguments, reinforced with abusive language and single-syllable school-yard insults

Really?

grin grin grin grin grin

I am pretty sure you would not want to test out those assertions.

It only ends in one outcome. grin
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 08, 2012
Sagamite:

It only ends in one outcome. grin
Ofcourse I know. I've had enough of it to last me a lifetime.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by LordBabs(m): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2012
If atheists hypothetically occupy themselves with the motifs of God 24/7, and considering their auraic resounding and respledent, sound intellects, then they should be more qualified to know more about God than non-atheists. And that is why theists like you MUST honour their conclusion on the matter...that THERE IS NO GOD; THERE IS NO REASON FOR GOD TO EXIST AB OVO; AND THERE SHALL EVER EXIST NO GOD AD INFINITUM. Ko ju bee lo!
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2012
Reyginus: Ofcourse I know. I've had enough of it to last me a lifetime.

Then I would suggest you desist from throwing aphorisms that betrays the secret of what educational system churned you out.

When you make such aphorisms as highlighted, it really tempts the production of the cutting daggers.

You don't put a Lamb in Lion's cage for overnight shelter and then wonder in the morning what happened.

Cyberspace is not the place to demonstrated "academic" arguments like "There is no smoke without fire" as your proofing system.
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by F00028: 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2012
Reyginus: Is that so? Once you lose the ability to think you resort to insults?
you should sagamouse that.

or wiegraf, or logicboy
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2012
F00028: you should sagamouse that.

Shut up, person!
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by F00028: 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sagamite:
Shut up, person!
wasn't talking to you, mental midget ( and midget in other ways)
and stop stalking me. i no dey roll lyk dat!

btw:
Sagamite:
Just shut it. It makes the pain go away faster.
is that what your bf says ?
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
F00028:
wasn't talking to you, mental midget ( and midget in other ways)
and stop stalking me. i no dey roll lyk dat!

btw:

is that what your bf says ?

person, do you honestly feel the need to share your sexual fantasies with us? undecided

Sick mooron!
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by kokabiel(f): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2012
must we demonstrate so much intellect and ultimately rubbish it with insults? this trend is now second nature to most nairalanders on the religion section and possibly others. it is just sad.

2 Likes

Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by LordBabs(m): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2012
I posted this earlier, and the moderator banned me and hid my post.

To Frosbel and co: If atheists hypothetically occupy themselves with the motifs of God 24/7, and considering their auraic resounding and respledent, sound intellects, then they should be more qualified to know more about God than non-atheists. And that is why theists like you MUST honour their conclusion on the matter...that THERE IS NO GOD; THERE IS NO REASON FOR GOD TO EXIST AB OVO; AND THERE SHALL EVER EXIST NO GOD AD INFINITUM. Ko ju bee lo!
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by F00028: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sagamite:
person, do you honestly feel the need to share your sexual fantasies with us? undecided
Sick mooron!

no, peewee.
you INADEQUATE blaady foool.
i am not the one who comes on threads bragging about my love life.

btw:
Sagamite:
Just shut it. It makes the pain go away faster.
is that what your bf says ? grin
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by F00028: 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
Sagamite:
Cyberspace is not the place to demonstrated "academic" arguments like "There is no smoke without fire" as your proofing system.

is that suppose to be "intellectual"?

"There is no smoke without fire"? that's what you call an academic argument in ajegunle?

blaady motorpark debater
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
F00028:

no, peewee.
you INADEQUATE blaady foool.
i am not the one who comes on threads bragging about my love life.

btw:

is that what your bf says ? grin

You are a person!

What you need to explain to us is that when a muslim commits armed robbery, according to your madrassa education, does that mean he did it in the name of Islam?

Did IBB and Abacha loot in the name of Islam?

That is what you should be explaining to show I was wrong for calling you a person. I never call people that are not fucktards fucktards.

Explain that and stop exposing your fagg fantasies. grin
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2012
F00028:

is that suppose to be "intellectual"?

"There is no smoke without fire"? that's what you call an academic argument in ajegunle?

blaady motorpark debater

This person is so daft he cannot even comprehend the angle of a post. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by F00028: 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2012
Logicboy03:

#Safagamite

grin grin

F00028: @ashmanpolo

sagamouse actually needs your sympathy. see him problem:

wiegraf: do you have a small pipi? A lot of the time ppl with small pipis are rather frustrated, they then become anon tough guys on the internet to help make themselves feel better...
www.nairaland.com/1072447/could-atheism-considered-gay-religion/8#12584796

keep talking fagamite.

Godd.amned mental midget
it seems intellect isn't the only area you come
up short. grin
Re: What Occupies The Minds Of Atheists 24/7 by Sagamite(m): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2012
F00028:

keep talking fagamite.

Godd.amned mental midget
it seems intellect isn't the only area you come
up short. grin

Can you see I was right to call you a person? grin

You cannot defend your madrassa-taught moronic statements? grin

I am very justified when I call people fucktards. Simples! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Questions About Religion For The Deep Thinker / "i Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Heaven / All Atheists, Why Did You Become An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.