Stats: 3,190,330 members, 7,940,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised (8440 Views)

FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic / Apc Rally: Provocative And Uncivilised- Igp / Sule Lamido - Those Championing A Northern Presidency Are Uncivilised (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Gbongbonosi(f): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
pls who is uncivilised btw bokoaram and gej ?useless president condenming every time or warrant of law stupid and cowardice president
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by ZeusI: 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
Imanuelle: Igbos dey call am 'mara mara n'ihu, gwompete n'azu'

No worry, he go still negociate for corner!

I carry 17th oh! *covers face*
You are making no sense at all. Goodluck is our inlaw and has our(Igbo) unswerving backing.
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by mike404(m): 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2012
Kslib:
You are mad!!! You hear me? I say "you dey mad"... If d man keep quiet,una go call am snail.. Now wey the man dey talk tough,you con dey talk rubbish..
What's the use of a leader if he ain't bold enough to speak the damn truth.. Anyway,sorry for calling you mad..
God bless you brother
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by cashcpt(m): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
Dextra: I hope Boko Haram doesn't face Jigawa now!

My thoughts exactly
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by searay(m): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
profstar: God will help you o! Jonathan, it's not easy to rule a country
full of illiterates
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by sambos994(m): 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2012
nooooo,really? I never knew that. Mtchewwwww
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2012
Shollypopz: LoL, u stole this comment from me! angry angry

val_dubem: What re U trying to say? That ogugua is a 'thief' cheesy abeg abeg abeg grin grin

Lol please o. Ayam not a tief cool
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Ikwerefistson: 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
Fatdon: Now dat attempts are being to
assuage their grieviances and reach
lasting solution to the problem,D
foolish leader has already started
running his mouth thoughtlessly again.
When will he learn to think before he speaks?
who is ds slowpoke.4ur mind u sabi tok

Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by ashson: 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2012
This incapable presido is talking again, now that boko haram is ready for dialogue. he is now reacting for us to feel like he didnt lose the battle and ready for them, shut up jor and go ahead with the dialogue and let all this mess end!

Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by justsayemma(m): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2012
Y is he sayin d obvios? Is there any militant group dat is civilized? Action speaks louder dan words,he shd quit talkin.

Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Ikwerefistson: 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2012
who is ds slowpoke.4ur mind u sabi tok
Gbongbonosi: pls who is uncivilised btw bokoaram and gej ?useless president condenming every time or warrant of law stupid and cowardice president
who is ds slowpoke.4ur mind u sabi tok chei wat a wastd skol fees.pls extend my sympathy 2ur parents.eeya
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by ril19(m): 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
Kslib:
You are mad!!! You hear me? I say "you dey mad"... If d man keep quiet,una go call am snail.. Now wey the man dey talk tough,you con dey talk rubbish..
What's the use of a leader if he ain't bold enough to speak the damn truth.. Anyway,sorry for calling you mad..
Kslib:
Kslib:

"now wey d man dey talk tough". U dey jonze? Does it end at talking tough? Does talking tough alone satisfy u? Does GEJ really seem to u as some1 who can take decisive action? MUMU.
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by nyabingi(m): 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
berem: of course we know they aren't civilized! no be today we start to hear that kind talk! i think nigerians are tired of condemning boko haram. we need action and not talk talk! undecided undecided undecided

I DISAGREE WITH YOU...NIGERIANS ARE NOT TIRED OF CONDEMNING BOKO HARAM NOT UNTIL PEOPLE LIKE ATIKU ABUBAKAR, MUHAMMADU BUHARI, IBRAHIM DASUKI AND BABANGIDA COME OUT TO OPENLY CONDEMN THE KILLERS WHO KILL IN THE NAME OF PHUKIN RELIGION IF NOT ANY ONE IS WELCOME AT ANYTIME TO CONDEMN THEIR BARBARIC AND BACKWARD ACTS!!

Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by vislabraye(m): 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2012
We want more action. If possible wipe out all the abokis suspects in your govt.
They're the same people who would run their mouths to criticize you.
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by KenJak(m): 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2012
Kslib:

Guy,you're the Mad one,you're really stupid,sincerely you're a big fool,you fortunately have no brain,idiot. The guy said the right thing and you started insulting him. We need action not foolish talks from that Idiot(Jonathan).
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Fatdon(m): 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
Ken_Jak:

Guy,you're the Mad one,you're really stupid,sincerely you're a big fool,you fortunately have no brain,idiot. The guy said the right thing and you started insulting him. We need action not foolish talks from that Idiot(Jonathan).
God bless you
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by earthgreeners(m): 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
nyabingi:

I DISAGREE WITH YOU...NIGERIANS ARE NOT TIRED OF CONDEMNING BOKO HARAM NOT UNTIL PEOPLE LIKE ATIKU ABUBAKAR, MUHAMMADU BUHARI, IBRAHIM DASUKI AND BABANGIDA COME OUT TO OPENLY CONDEMN THE KILLERS WHO KILL IN THE NAME OF PHUKIN RELIGION IF NOT ANY ONE IS WELCOME AT ANYTIME TO CONDEMN THEIR BARBARIC AND BACKWARD ACTS!!

Fooolll!!!
The last time I checked, those you mentioned here are not Political office holders....
Tell the retardeen to quit d non sense talks, we need action!!!!!

Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by muktarmtt(m): 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2012
50calibre: Isn't it obvious? Besides almost all Hausas shouldn't really be classified as humans, because they are not.
wat will dey b discrib. U funk ass mutherfuker
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by 50calibre(m): 12:30am On Nov 07, 2012
muktar mtt: wat will dey b discrib. U funk ass mutherfuker

They should be classified as bush meats lol OK! To be more precise, they should be classified one level below chimpanzees.

Why?

* because Hausas have the lowest IQ ever known to man, all they know is violence, killing and savagery which shows they don't know the value nor have any regard for human life.

* they don't reason properly like a normal human, when you tell them go, they go without any reasoning whatsoever. If you tell an Hausa man to stab himself, he will stab himself guaranteed.

* Nigeria has been ruled pre-dominantly by the Hausas, and the state of affairs in Nigeria is evidence of the Hausas zero IQ

* a full grown Hausa man will forcefully take a 12 year old girl as wife even though she is psychologically, biologically, physically and emotionally immature for such.

Look when I rise to power, one of the first things I will do is getting a new classification for Hausas, and put in motion a process of relocating all of them to the wild. Humans and wild animals shouldn't share habitation.
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Shaggyfreshfish(m): 1:06am On Nov 07, 2012
Gej shud talk less and act more. After he wil set up committee and bring d perpetrators to book. Silly fisherman without common sandals. Mtcheeeeuuuuuw!
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by missfeisty(f): 5:30am On Nov 07, 2012
More condemntn,Less action,mre deaths.....Baba God take control.....follow me on twitter@mystiqGladys
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by kabba7(m): 5:42am On Nov 07, 2012
50calibre: Isn't it obvious? Besides almost all Hausas shouldn't really be classified as humans, because they are not.

Should Igbos be classified as humans? Hm
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Jubal01: 6:01am On Nov 07, 2012
Kslib:
Y r u sori? D guy is vry stupid. He's a nincompo.op. Hw cud he abuse smbdy lyk dat?
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by optimistD(m): 6:02am On Nov 07, 2012
fo.ol, leadership is not for the chicken hearted like you. You want him to start begging and pleading with them? We have seen their worse.
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Rafaell(m): 6:26am On Nov 07, 2012
assuage their grieviances
and reach

WTH(eck) is this man talking about
"assuage wch grieviances" ?
do you understnd the GRAVE implications of "shedding innocent blood
Pls checkout Provbs. 6 vs 16-17.

But incase U are not a believer, consider the wise saying,
"he who lives by de sword..."

NO NEGOTIONS WITH TERRORISTS !! esp. when they even have guts "to give conditions' !!!
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Rafaell(m): 6:33am On Nov 07, 2012
50calibre:

They should be classified as bush meats lol OK! To be more precise, they should be classified one level below chimpanzees.

Why?

* because Hausas have the lowest IQ ever known to man, all they know is violence, killing and savagery which shows they don't know the value nor have any regard for human life.

* they don't reason properly like a normal human, when you tell them go, they go without any reasoning whatsoever. If you tell an Hausa man to stab himself, he will stab himself guaranteed.

* Nigeria has been ruled pre-dominantly by the Hausas, and the state of affairs in Nigeria is evidence of the Hausas zero IQ

* a full grown Hausa man will forcefully take a 12 year old girl as wife even though she is psychologically, biologically, physically and emotionally immature for such.

Look when I rise to power, one of the first things I will do is getting a new classification for Hausas, and put in motion a process of relocating all of them to the wild. Humans and wild animals shouldn't share habitation.

Bros U no go kill me ds morning...
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Zutchy: 6:57am On Nov 07, 2012
Ken_Jak:

seriously dude I think you must be dumber than dumb,how do you mean action again,if I remember correctly,one human rights watch org called on the president to hold the JTF in check in the hotzones,it said that he gave them a free hand to do as they dim fit to bring boko haram down,now in case you don't know,JTF is Joint Task Force made up of all arms of the armed forces namely police,army,navy,airforce.please what more would you do as president if it were you,the SSS has indicted three major sponsors namely a fmr Gov and two sitting senators,is that not showing political will to fight them,haba the way you people talk sef seriously God is watching all of us in 3D Oh!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 07, 2012
Zeus I: You are making no sense at all. Goodluck is our inlaw and has our(Igbo) unswerving backing.

I don't need to mk any sense to you, am not trying to please u!
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 07, 2012
if u feel GEJ isn't doin enough, e no cost. go and campaign for ur father now, we go vote am..not me anyway.
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by rabonni(m): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2012
if you are i into sport betting "(football) visit www.betagist..com and i promise u if you follow him u can never loose again he makes his living from sport betting
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by ngmart(m): 8:20am On Nov 07, 2012
Well-don aboki
Re: Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised by ngmart(m): 8:22am On Nov 07, 2012
mike404:
God bless you brother
I second you

Breaking News! Tune In To AIT / Court Hears Suit Seeking Atiku’s Prosecution March 7 / ** Bola Tinubu's Mindless Acquisition Of Properties - To What End (PIC) **