Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,423 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:11 PM

Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law (18711 Views)

Buhari As Ebenezer Obey Was Singing In Ogun (Photo) / I Tell People That Lagos Will Be A Village If Non-indigene Are Not In Lagos-jimi / “go Back To Your Village If You Cannot Obey New Traffic Laws” – Governor Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by geeez: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2012
XKZ:

Does that give him the right to insult Lagosians?

He didn't insult anyone. He only said that you should get out of the kitchen of you can't stand the heat and if you choose to stay you should live by the rules. When you travel outside the country, why do you find it so easy to obey their rules? Lagos can't be an exception but if you choose to break the law, you will be dealt with accordingly. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by olabukola: 10:59am On Nov 08, 2012
geeez:

He didn't insult anyone. He only said that you should get out of the kitchen of you can't stand the heat and if you choose to stay you should live by the rules. When you travel outside the country, why do you find it so easy to obey their rules? Lagos can't be an exception but if you choose to break the law, you will be dealt with accordingly. Simple!
Dudu is like you reside in this thread. Dont let these people distract you from running your three companies.
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by geeez: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2012
olabukola: Dudu is like you reside in this thread. Dont let these people distract you from running your three companies.

I only make comments when I'm on the road or in the loo
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by olabukola: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
[b][/b]
geeez:

I only make comments when I'm on the road or in the loo
You must have loo problem then since you are always in the loo. See your doctor mate.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by timjones1(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
Fools,fashola meant go back to ur villages.. He didn't mean go back to ur states. All of dem beggars wey been de claim say na them own lagos ke,sorry for una o!. Who know u say u be Lagosian? Or Abi Lagos govt de recognize or even pay u? Oh oh oh now I know una problem. Una de find person who una go blame for being .touts abi?. U de vex catch grenade joor........
Re: Fashola: Stay In Your Village If You Cant Obey Our Traffic Law by TableLeg(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2013
gbosaa: That ugly muthaf.cker fashola with hurricane sandy dentition is gonna crash very soon if he doesnt guard his smelly utterances.
Like i said pride goes before fall.he,ll only have himself to blame.
Who is this one? Are you reta.rded or just suffering from brain haemorrhage?!
Fu/....cking nuisance!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan / PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You / 114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.