Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,286 members, 7,887,835 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:51 PM

Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive (22261 Views)

Dangote Secret Affairs Exposed / Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball / Aki & Wife At Encomium's Black & White Ball (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2012
Its only a promiscious young girl that can end up like this woman.
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by mallorca(m): 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
Tropilo:

U talk like a suspect!
LOL
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by Owen2(m): 12:03am On Nov 08, 2012
This is so phucking scary. Like someone said, if she hated her marriage so much, why didn't she just quit and then go ahead to phuck the entire house of representatives if she wanted?? undecided
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by Owen2(m): 12:04am On Nov 08, 2012
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 08, 2012
I've heard dat ds particular governor prefers married women.
Many Nigerian women are lyk ds. Hope d man na d father of their kids
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by bridgebaby: 4:58am On Nov 08, 2012
So na EIGHT of US na im my WIFE dey “GO DOWN LOW” for!!! CHEI! I don talk say that BOY no resemble me!! cry cry cry

Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by Lucasbalo(m): 5:42am On Nov 08, 2012
Like I said b4, all this Nollywood actresses are nothin but high priced prostitutes. The husband should get rid of her.

1 Like

Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by OmoEko1(f): 8:25am On Nov 08, 2012
lmfaooo technology is evil mehn
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by CuntDestroyer: 9:17am On Nov 08, 2012
Nigerian women are hoes.
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 08, 2012
CuntDestroyer: Nigerian women are hoes.

I hope you are not Nigerian as that will make your female family members what?
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by CuntDestroyer: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2012
bermuda1:

I hope you are not Nigerian as that will make your female family members what?

gerrout!
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by fijiano202(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2012
Krucifax: Reports suggest it is very true my friend. However the point you picked on is the one i want to comment on. Nigeria has some really sick people in it,not because of the affair/s. But because of how they keep mentioning God in their conversations.

It's abit like armed robbers praying to God for success and journey mercies to and from a robbery where they go to kill and steal. Some people are just diabolical!!!

i love this,wheres the season 2
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by annawhite(f): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2012
CuntDestroyer: Nigerian women are hoes.
are you okay?
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by CuntDestroyer: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
annawhite: are you okay?

very well, thank you.
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by annawhite(f): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2012
grin
CuntDestroyer:

very well, thank you.
it wasn't a compliment silly!
grin
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by CuntDestroyer: 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
annawhite: ;Dit wasn't a compliment silly!
grin

was it a flirt?
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by annawhite(f): 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
let a nairalander without sin casts the first stone!!
She has goofed yes!but who are we to judge , we may not be guilty of the same dirt! But we all have our own skeletons

embarassedlet a nairalander without sin casts the first stone!!
She has goofed yes!but who are we to judge , we may not be guilty of the same dirt! But we all have our own skeletons
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by annawhite(f): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

was it a flirt?
flirt with some gay guy on nairaland ?
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by CuntDestroyer: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
annawhite: flirt with some gay guy on nairaland ?

baby... whats my name? wink wink wink
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by annawhite(f): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

baby... whats my name? wink wink wink
u are talking a nigerian LovePeddler?remember !!!!

So how do u want it?
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by CuntDestroyer: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
annawhite: u are talking a nigerian LovePeddler?remember !!!!

So how do u want it?

anyway you want baby

nice pic
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by annawhite(f): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2012

So how do u want it?
CuntDestroyer:

anyway you want baby

nice pic

So how do u want it?
it wasn't rite for u to call nigerian women such a despicable name
If we weren't precious stones ;guys wouldn't be coming back home to pick a wife! . . . .
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by CuntDestroyer: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2012
annawhite: it wasn't rite for u to call nigerian women such a despicable name
If we weren't precious stones ;guys wouldn't be coming back home to pick a wife! . . . .

ok. NOT ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE HOES. ANNAWHITE IS NOT ONE.

You happy now, baby?
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by Tyche(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
annawhite: let a nairalander without sin casts the first stone!!

embarassedlet a nairalander without sin casts the first stone!!

Are You sure about what you wrote up there?

Why not call a spade a spade instead of calling it a farm implement.
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by henryrek: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2012
I have read the latest “gist” published by Encomium Magazine and I think it is the worst abuse of Journalism I have been unfortunate to witness in recent memory.

It is no secret that sensationalism sells, but should we descend this low to destroy the family of a happy couple in a bid to sell a few newspapers? Are Nigerians so starved for gossip that we will believe any story that is published?

Now I’m not saying that Encomium made the story up. I’m just saying that they should have made the effort to verify the source of this story before ruining the lives of the people involved.

Let us look at the story and examine the inconsistencies:

Consider the Amata Family, a family that has been living in Marital Bliss for the past 8 years, we have never once heard a hint of scandal from husband or wife…and yet after 8 years of marriage and 3 beautiful children, we are supposed to believe that the wife has been sleeping around and the husband has never done anything about it? Haba!!!

My second point is “Is she smart or Is she stupid?” If we are to believe that Gilda has been smartly and successfully cheating on her husband without being caught, then how could she be so stupid as to leave chats from as far back as May on her blackberry that implicates her in 4 different scandalous relationships? If she forgot to erase one chat, we will say she made a mistake. Two chats will mean she’s careless…but 3 chats, 4 chats, 5 chats?!!!

I have a question, as a married woman – correction as an adulterous married woman, how many people will keep chats from their VARIOUS lovers on their phone and then leave the phone lying around when you live with your husband and kids?

Let us also consider the quote from Encomium. When asked about the affair the article quotes Ruke Amata as saying:

‘I received the email but I have no comment please…’. Only God can intervene in this matter. May His will be done.

Please note that the quotation marks around his remark end after “please”. Everything that comes afterwards is not a quote from the husband, just the journalist’s attempt at added sensationalism.

Another question is, “Why Now?” Why did the mischief-makers behind this story wait till Ruke Amata, who has just recently come back to Nigeria to promote his internationally acclaimed movie The Past Came Calling, before releasing this information?Personally, I just think this whole story was cooked up as an elaborate blackmail attempt to which the Amata family refused to play ball. This is probably why the husband declined to make any comments.

In conclusion, I think it is high time we take a collective stand as a nation to stop being so receptive to idle gossip that has the side-effect of irreparably ruining people’s lives.

Please let us leave this family alone and not be responsible for destroying their marriage and the future of their children.
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by TalkingBird: 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2012
henryrek:

Please let us leave this family alone and not be responsible for destroying their marriage and the future of their children.

An old man once told me that any bad news no matter how bad lasts on the lips of people for 8 days, if its not that a bad news, he said it will last for 4 days.
I watched how sad stories are told and die out with in the period. This Nigeria, the story will soon die down not to worry.
If the husband and wife know themselves, they surely know if its true or not.
Let the husband investigate the wife's line, spend what ever it will cost him to prove it's false and publish it.
That is one sure way to end the story for life.

Otherwise, my old friend may be wrong in this case. Remember Tigar Woods
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by annawhite(f): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

ok. NOT ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE HOES. ANNAWHITE IS NOT ONE.

You happy now, baby?
I am! *frowns*
When are you taking me to MR Biggs grin
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by CuntDestroyer: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
annawhite: I am! *frowns*
When are you taking me to MR Biggs grin

never!

for you it's fine wine dining.

jus name the place
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by annawhite(f): 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

never!

for you it's fine wine dining.

jus name the place
aw bout Iya basira joint !
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by CuntDestroyer: 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
annawhite: aw bout Iya basira joint !

if thats what you want but remember you are what you eat grin grin grin grin
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by annawhite(f): 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
CuntDestroyer:

if thats what you want but remember you are what you eat grin grin grin grin
I don't care o? Nutting can't be compared to finger licking isi ewu; and chilled beer
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by nursemyke: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2012
I want you to believe this can be very true. I was a victim of similar issues. I was having fling with a colleagues ..... and lo and behold we are chatting one faithful day not knowing she left her phone and was washing outside and it was the husband that was responding to my trash. When I got to know, was too late, till date shame dey catch me always at work, I am processing a transfer right now. I am very sorry, honestly really very sorry. May God forgive us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 / John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK / Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.