Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive (22249 Views)

Dangote Secret Affairs Exposed / Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball / Aki & Wife At Encomium's Black & White Ball (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by mike404(m): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2012
That woman na confiRm OBO cheesy
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by Nextworldnx(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2012
Speechless............

Damn, what kind of Nonsense is this, So this are the Kind of people to entrust with state money. Why i my not surprised as to the state of the "Great decay" in our Country. When governors are using to Money meant for creating jobs for our suffering youth on fuckin old pussies. Terrible!!

Btw, I really don't know what kind of creatures woman are. I feel sorry for myself... cry. But I promise never to lose guard with them anymore. Its a promise!
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by floriana(m): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2012
Is this the way Obama governs America or the way Romney governed the state of Massachusetts?
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2012
How come no single lady has commented on this post Abi una dey fear
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2012
rafhell: How come no single lady has commented on this post Abi una dey fear

Me too I wonder.

I think that should tell us something...
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2012
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by AMvanquish: 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2012
Kai! Wahala dey! How those 1ne escape dis if it's true. OYO I.e ON YOUR OWN
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by abiL(f): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
That woman sounds so desperate.
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by abiL(f): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
rafhell: How come no single lady has commented on this post Abi una dey fear

Fear what?
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by Airpure(f): 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2012
Cant Stop Laughing. This should be a huge lesson to every1. every secret will be revealed one day. God help us. am guessing its Delta state governor that is being talked about here. shaking my head.
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by obyrich(m): 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2012
Her husband and close associates can verify the claim. Everyone has a unique way of chatting. The choice of words, abbreviations, illustrations can go a long way to prove it. A forensic analyst can also help out. Moreover, the man should know his wife of 8yrs better than any one of us. I wish all were made up cos it's very dirty.
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2012
Can't believe i read the whole story all over again. :p
women are wicked and desperate sha sad
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by mbulela: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
debrief08: Hmmm, What suprises me is the way people obviously committing adultery are calling God and praying in Jesus name if this is true. Society of hypocrites. I wont comment further because I a not sure of the source of this, it could just be someone who compiled this to embarrass them, this is not verifiable
Kai!! Uduaghan don fall my hand.
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by sylve11: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
sushieater: Kachi: I wan know weder to buy extra burantashi incase u wan finish the
amu
Lol, that Kachi guy funny o

Dey there na. grin grin grin cool
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by mbulela: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
BB and Facebook will be the end of the marriage institution as we know it.

3 Likes

Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by mbulela: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2012
So Uduaghan was busy sexting during Alex Ibru's burial?
so much respect for the dead. SMH
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by sylve11: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2012
This is terrible if true. Money too get power, and many women too phoolish. cool
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by mbulela: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2012
abiL: That woman sounds so desperate.
I think she is a dog.
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by sylve11: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2012
Benite: I hope that governor is not UDUAGHAN because i read something like ASABA VISIT. If it is uduaghan then it is pathetic and a pitiable pisma pisma and regretably lugubrious hehehe

Only asaba u saw bah? What about the other lady wey Sey she nor fit kiss that ugly thing? Which governor ugly pass the person wey u just mention him name? U nor need mention name, e too clear. Lol grin grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by mbulela: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
pro01: There's nothing surprising here. Most women do worse. The fact that most women don't get caught doesn't make them any better than the tramp in this story.

The only surprising thing about this story is that a Nigerian governor (with the bottomless pit of state power and money at his disposal) could stoop so low to be exchanging chats and 'emoticons' with this thing!

Na wa for these money-miss road people oh. Extremely sexy undergraduates and carefully selected 'imported' models from Brazil and South Africa never finish, na shrivelled married women like this dem dey see? Seems they prefer married women for the sheer perverse thrill of it. Na real wa.
I actually share the same concern with you. Although, i think it is something spiritual. some of these men/women have been cursed. They just enter anything that crosses their paths. If it be married or ugly, same goes. They just knock up females as they go along and have no filter process. I can't understand how a man like a gov will be sleeping with a married woman. in this day and time, he can get girls of any shape and size from any part of the globe within 48hrs. There must be an uncontrollable desire at work. These are the leaders shaping our future.
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by mbulela: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
Krucifax: Reports suggest it is very true my friend. However the point you picked on is the one i want to comment on. Nigeria has some really sick people in it,not because of the affair/s. But because of how they keep mentioning God in their conversations.

It's abit like armed robbers praying to God for success and journey mercies to and from a robbery where they go to kill and steal. Some people are just diabolical!!!

With the way they were jamming prayers and blood of Jesus in the sexts, i felt real pity for God himself.
I can understand a man/woman falling into sin but to rub it in God's face points to a loss of conscience. Even non believers in God are not this bad.
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by IleIfe2(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
attempting to give a damn.........

Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by Airpure(f): 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
sylve11:

Only asaba u saw bah? What about the other lady wey Sey she nor fit kiss that ugly thing? Which governor ugly pass the person wey u just mention him name? U nor need mention name, e too clear. Lol grin grin grin cool

the other ugly governors wife is late na so she is not the aunt being referred to grin grin grin
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by 222Martins(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2012
The moral of this story is this: Be wise as a mouse, never entrust your life to only one hole. The woman is a really good investor. I'm now getting more scared of women ooo.
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by Ramcie(f): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
Abeg Wetin be Burantashi
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by floriana(m): 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2012
This matter falls under the office of RMD. No long thing. But all you married actresses that are going to Asaba to polish the number one knob in the state #Godiswatchingyou#
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by klear(f): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2012
I just hope this is not true because it stinks like sh*t.
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by floriana(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2012
The sex for roles rules by Nollywood producers like Ruke Amata will keep hunting their wives in the form of sex for contracts. The Amatas seem to be suffering from marital generational curse.

1 Like

Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2012
Nollywood is whoreland!!
Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
floriana: The sex for roles rules by Nollywood producers like Ruke Amata will keep hunting their wives in the form of sex for contracts. The Amatas seem to be suffering from marital generational curse.

Re: Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive by Tyche(m): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2012
Ramcie:
Abeg Wetin be Burantashi

Hause name for D!c.k riser , that is, Male sexu.a.l Performance enhancement drugs.

If man drink am come nyash you two things are involved

1. You will keep on asking for more

2. You go know say khaki no be leather.

I hope this helps. Thank you Don't mention.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli's 38th Birthday Party In Pictures / John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK / Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.