Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. (764 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / Can You Marry A Person That Has No Relation / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2012
If you are a fornicator , will you marry a fornicator too.

If you get angry easily will you marry a short tempered person?
Re: Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. by greedie1(f): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2012
No i wont.... for obvious reasons
Re: Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. by fairygeh(f): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2012
Yes I would
Re: Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
fairygeh: Yes I would
you must be a gentle soul
Re: Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. by Mynd44: 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
I am stubborn and crazy.

Men a girl like me, chai, we will probably push the neighbours to commit suicide with us video taping it
Re: Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44: I am stubborn and crazy.

Men a girl like me, chai, we will probably push the neighbours to commit suicide with us video taping it
How far guy. Sorry for what happen the other day.
Re: Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:42am On Nov 08, 2012
oluface: How far guy. Sorry for what happen the other day.
Awwww... How cute! Sho Gbe she or ni? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Awwww... How cute! Sho Gbe she or ni? grin grin grin grin grin
Idowu mi o understand e.. Sho wa pa?
Re: Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. by Mynd44: 6:52am On Nov 08, 2012
oluface: How far guy. Sorry for what happen the other day.
Erm....remind me please
Re: Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
Erm....remind me please
i cant remember sef. But i knw say we get clash including D_Explorer.
Re: Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. by Mynd44: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2012
oluface: i cant remember sef. But i knw say we get clash
Okay we aight.

So what's good?
Re: Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 08, 2012
My character has the good and bad side of it...so i'll marry her if she has the only the good character as mine.she must not possess the same bad traits as mine,else hell will let loose on the very 1st day of marriage
Re: Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 08, 2012
My character has the good and bad side of it...so i'll marry her if she has only the good character as mine.she must not possess the same bad traits as mine,else hell will let loose on the very 1st day of marriage
Re: Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
Okay we aight.

So what's good?
Omo iya mi ... Mo wa okay... Bawo ni ise, iyawo ati awon omo. Se alafia ni gbogbo yin wa?
Re: Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 08, 2012
binger: My character has the good and bad side of it...so i'll marry her if she has only the good character as mine.she must not possess the same bad traits as mine,else hell will let loose on the very 1st day of marriage
Perfect
Re: Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. by Mynd44: 7:32am On Nov 08, 2012
oluface: Omo iya mi ... Mo wa okay... Bawo ni ise, iyawo ati awon omo. Se alafia ni gbogbo yin wa?
You are derailing
Re: Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. by fairygeh(f): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2012
oluface: you must be a gentle soul
I could be gentle,naughty,crazy,emotional,funny, not very usual.the usual is boring and variety is the spice of life.
Re: Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. by NeneBlaze: 11:15am On Nov 08, 2012
am crazy and short tempered...won't want my girl to posses such character if she does things go spoil o!
Re: Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. by Mynd44: 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
Nene Blaze: am crazy and short tempered...won't want my girl to posses such character if she does things go spoil o!
Thanks for being honest
Re: Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2012
But why do most mdn look out for Mrs Perfect?
Re: Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. by vivianc(f): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2012
Yes I would.
Re: Can You Marry Person That Has The Same Character Has Yours. by Subuhanalahi: 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2012
Yes, but not a stubborn type

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Lov E With A Pregnant Woman! / Girl Vs Woman......a Must Read! / Difference Between Love, Lust And Attraction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.