Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,234 members, 7,977,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:41 AM

I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja (11726 Views)

Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff / A.C.F. Sacks Gen. Onoja For Endorsing Jonathan, "Sell Out" "You're Broke" / Court Sentences Boko Haram's Ex-spokesperson To 3 Years In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by Omexonomy: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2012
[quote author=younglad007][/quote]
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by Omexonomy: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2012
[quote author=younglad007][/quote]
younglad007 why are u found of quoting authors without making any meaninful comment.
Check all ur previous post
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by dnawah(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2012
That man should be properly investigate.if not me i go join MASOB walayi!
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by nagoma(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2012
lightheart: Dat is to say, he must have been in talks with them which means he could have valuable info about them. the relevant security agencies should do the needful

So for over 2 years and after 3-5 billion Naira down the drain and 3000 innocent people killed the so called security are waiting for Onoja to give them a clue? Shut up my friend!
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by kaeto(m): 9:05am On Nov 08, 2012
azimibraun: Illegal to kill abi? And its nt illegal to steal money meant for d ppl abi; d actions and inactions of our leaders are responsible for the Deaths u see on our roads, health facilities in shambles, Aluu 4 bad leadership, mubi, mushin,ppl die of hunger in naija and u dnt tink its proper taking d ppl causing dis out abi? Its carrot and stick baby.. Dis leaders kill directly and indirectly and wen need be, dey shld be killed also.. So dt we all can gt a fresh start.
my brother, i read your initial post here and i both understand and support your view. I can't imagine how glorious it will be to wake up 1 morning to hear that bokos gunned down my state governor, i will help finance their course. How i wish the bokos could make our corrupt leaders their prime target, i tell you, 90% of nigerians will support them fully with their voice and finances. They should redefine their course and start wiping all moronic theifing leaders.
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by touchmehard: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2012
Iaz93: Well, it's not too late, He can still join them. COW!!!
Can you imagine the iddiot. angry He kept saying they are fighting a "genuine cause" but he didn't mention the f-u-c--k-i-n-g "genuine cause" they are fighting
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by touchmehard: 9:25am On Nov 08, 2012
ssainty: grab d message and nt d messenger.For me i would have been interested in joining if they were killing those selfish politicians,Hon,sen and d likes
In a Land Governned by Laws, is it the place of some groups of people to wantonly kill selfish politicians? If you have any evidence indicting anybody, report to the law enforcement agencies or you charge the person to court. We Nigerians did not authorize anybody or civilian group to do the killing for us plzzz
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by Spoils(m): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2012
Well' the Ex whateva just sold us an idea,though very cheap bt come to think of it,in a con3 where d justice is lame and blind only for d poor,me i wudnt mind as an unemployed killing all dis politician,even if i end up in jail bt as long as my unborn baby do not face d same situation dat i am facing rite nw.If una like mke una insult am or add me join dat one no consine me.
Pls unemployed lets form our own,so long as d govt will beg or dialogue,if not we wont mke any headway in dis con3.
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by KINGwax(m): 10:17am On Nov 08, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion:Ur Wickedness! Forgive me, but huh!
Hades:I know! Dumb huh! Its like sayin I would have kissed the dog if it hadn't chop shitundecided
Minion:Ur Evilness! We need to do invest in brain matter undecided
you're a genius, but i learnt genius do mistakes too. 'Kissing a dog' might look somehow to any nigerian, except the white-wannabe assfuckaz, but our white counterparts don't give a shitt abt dt. What hades said abt 'wldav' kissed a dog aint dumb. People do it dude
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by Ndoz(m): 10:22am On Nov 08, 2012
Rubbish him
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by elnaf(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2012
Every 1 is tired of Nija dnt push us 2 d wall
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by chux76(m): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2012
Its only in Africa and Naija especially that past and present political office holders would open their maggot infested orifices and spew RUBBISH...what's with these old generation Eeedddiioooots sef? Is it senility?? angry
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by jmaine: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2012
The man is simply crazy . . . Moreso when he is currently active in our political sphere, though he lost his senatorial bid to David Mark in the PDP primaries and while contesting under the ACN flag . . . .
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by olly4life: 11:25am On Nov 08, 2012
Onoja, as if U̶̲̥̅̊ too military did not forcefully take over democracy from ur people, dumb head- all of U̶̲̥̅̊ will pay dearly for dis & ur generations. Am sure U̶̲̥̅̊ are one of dere financial
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by Clemzy16(m): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2012
This ex-military gov must be really high! How could he utter such non-sense?! In-other-words, they should start from him.. Like he didn't rig his election too. Mcheeewwwww....
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by Redmosquito(m): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2012
KINGwax: you're a genius, but i learnt genius do mistakes too. 'Kissing a dog' might look somehow to any nigerian, except the white-wannabe assfuckaz, but our white counterparts don't give a shitt abt dt. What hades said abt 'wldav' kissed a dog aint dumb. People do it dude
Hades: Mortal, We are in Nigeria, are we not? Let us look at this from a Nigerian aspect. Can a CONC Nigerian kiss a CONC Nigerian dog? Mind U! The CONC Nigerian Dog lives Under CONC Nigerian Conditions
Minion: My King! U suppose be Lawyer wink
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by Yujin(m): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2012
Ex. Gov Onoja hasn't said what others have not been saying i.e Elimination of the corrupt and embezzling elites. However, you must understand why he reiterated his soft support for Boko haram. It is simply because of the location(Minna) and the crop of people he is dealing with there. You don't expect him to condemn them there for the sake of his life and family.
Boko haram up till now have no case: they, their sponsors and sympathizers are bloody demons. Did Yusuf- their leader not spearhead the killing of innocent people before the security forces descended on him? Its just like the Al Qaeda asking for compensation after the Seals brutally finished Osama. We are waiting for the compensation to commence.
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by DayTrader: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2012
solbil: all of you who are saying that lawrence onoja (a respected general who fought for the unity of nigeria in the civil war and also saved the igbos from making the bigest mistake of their lives) is this and that, are either anti idoma or you simply failed english lang in your waec becos of your inability to understand comprehension passage. How else can we explain your inability to read what the highly esteemed man said and come to see that he was only advicing BH to stop killing inocent people and poliTRICKcians to stop malpractice.
OK you are the only 1 that passed your English WAEC good for u. So why didn't the general advice the way you have put it by simply saying BH to stop killing the innocent (come to think about who is this General to decide who is innocent and who is not), or is he speaking A-level English and the normal people show read between the lines. My friend get a life and stop kissing butt and if you are the general's lawyer advice him to speak the type of English the masses can understand without the need of you to interpret his words to us.
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by Igweka(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2012
Onoja must be probe by FG, his statement wil be investigated. To me he is among Boko haram. am suspecting him
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by solbil: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2012
DayTrader:
OK you are the only 1 that passed your English WAEC good for u. So why didn't the general advice the way you have put it by simply saying BH to stop killing the innocent (come to think about who is this General to decide who is innocent and who is not), or is he speaking A-level English and the normal people show read between the lines. My friend get a life and stop kissing butt and if you are the general's lawyer advice him to speak the type of English the masses can understand without the need of you to interpret his words to us.
he was speaking to grown ups who are expected to have passed their ssce. So if you have not passed your ssce, i suggest you go re-seat then com back and listen to the respected general.
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by Lex007(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2012
is dat so? it's easier said dan done,u knw.......
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by malele(m): 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
make una see the kind people we dey leave in nigeria with.
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by Elueme: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
This slowpoke by the name Onoja is venting his frustration... David Mark had so frustrated this he goat, that he prefers to be a suicide bomber. The security intelligence should beam their searchlight on this man.
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by licensed2k(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2012
Considerin d amount of insults bn thrown at ds man by my fellow youths I began to lose all hope for our future.
Only if u cld read btwn d line, u wld decode d in4matn he's tryn to disseminate. Ds is a wake-up call for revolution....its high time we change d tide of things or posterity we neva 4gv us not doin d ryt things when we had d chance
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by TalkingBird: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
ebamma: Garri on my mind
Please visit the thread below for more and lets be focused here
https://www.nairaland.com/1088436/ijebu-garri-yellow-garri-which/1
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by TalkingBird: 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
Psalm 37:9-11
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2012
And his son( as little as he was) who was my mate in Sec sch, Then was spending Nigerian hard earn Money like toilet paper in school while he was Governor of Plateau state. This criminal should be arrested cos he is one of BOKO boys sponsor
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
Me thinks the guy is trying to "appease" the core North: the original owners of the Boko menace!

I won't be surprised if he is eying Aso Rock or something, but he has shot himself on the foot, he cant go far.
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by Revolva(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
curtain: Chei!! Wit all d live lost this man can stil make such utterance? Was he drunk at the occasion or wat? No wonda he had never condemnd bh b4,Lawrence onoja has always spoken like a cattle-rearer since he was blindfolded by his overlords in ACF, in short he is a fulani slave. And that is wat joblessness causes 2 dos struggling 2 b influencial at all cost.

Fool read properly before you insult someone - what he means is some core northern elites are sponsoring BH but refused to be among the sponsorer ok infact he is idoma ok best described a middlebelter ok dese days
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by touchmehard: 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
As if he would not have rigged elections, carry ballot boxes home, thumb-print and announce results from his house if he was to be a civilian politician
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by santafe(m): 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2012
solbil: all of you who are saying that lawrence onoja (a respected general who fought for the unity of nigeria in the civil war and also saved the igbos from making the bigest mistake of their lives) is this and that, are either anti idoma or you simply failed english lang in your waec becos of your inability to understand comprehension passage. How else can we explain your inability to read what the highly esteemed man said and come to see that he was only advicing BH to stop killing inocent people and poliTRICKcians to stop malpractice.
u need to get ur brain examined. What biggest mistake are u ranting about
Re: I Would ‘ve Joined Boko Haram – Ex-military Gov, Onoja by robotan: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2012
For great NEWS, GISTS, TUTORIALS, REVIEWS, HOT MUSIC DOWNLOADS, APPS, FREE BROWSING, GOSSIPS and much more. Visit www.naijaclassic.com

For great NEWS, GISTS, TUTORIALS, REVIEWS, HOT MUSIC DOWNLOADS, APPS, FREE BROWSING, GOSSIPS and much more. Visit www.naijaclassic.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha Is My Benefactor~ Jonathan. / Buhari Two Months Administration 2: Countering Their False "Success" With Facts / David Smith Establishes Radio Station To Fight Boko Haram Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.