Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:07 PM

Please Help, I Just Purchased A Zueasw Flight Ticket From Lag To ENU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help, I Just Purchased A Zueasw Flight Ticket From Lag To ENU (502 Views)

Recently 'purchased' RRS Helicopter 5N-LAG Is Owned By LASG Since 2009!!! / Tinubu Arrives Ooni Coronation In Newly Purchased Police Helicopter / Japan's Maglev Train Sets World Record: 603 Kph That is LAG To ABJ In 75 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I Just Purchased A Zueasw Flight Ticket From Lag To ENU by gerald28: 8:18am On Nov 08, 2012
I just purchased a Zueasw airline ticket from Lagos to enugu, but I don't know much about this airline as I have not been in the country for about three years now, so I don't know much about this airline. I want to know about it's airworthiness and efficiency. And again, I have a total check in luggage of 92kg, am I going to be charged for extra luggage?? and if so like how much Please I need an urgent answer. Thank you for your kind reply.
Re: Please Help, I Just Purchased A Zueasw Flight Ticket From Lag To ENU by geeez: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2012
gerald28: I just purchased a Zueasw airline ticket from Lagos to enugu, but I don't know much about this airline as I have not been in the country for about three years now, so I don't know much about this airline. I want to know about it's airworthiness and efficiency. And again, I have a total check in luggage of 92kg, am I going to be charged for extra luggage?? and if so like how much Please I need an urgent answer. Thank you for your kind reply.

Never flown them before so I won't know. For local travels, I stick with Arik and Aero
Re: Please Help, I Just Purchased A Zueasw Flight Ticket From Lag To ENU by ogb5(m): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2012
never heard of that airline before. Just fly it and give us a feedback if you survive the trip grin

one thing for sure, no airline will take 92kg of checked in luggage for you without you paying for extra money. Better call the airline to know how much extra it will cost you.

Remember to give us the feedback after the flight. thats if you are still alive, others are flying aero you are flying canoe or whatever

(1) (Reply)

Gome State Also Can Issue 44 Billion Resident Card. / THE POLITICAL Azonto, Etighi, Alanta, OF 2015 / The Biafrans Have Gone ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.