Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,813 members, 7,893,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! (1405 Views)

When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw / Firstbank 3rdbatch!d Whole Truth!nothing But D Truth! / Firstbank 3rdbatch! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! by zenitta: 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2008
dear istbank hopefuls,who knows wat is delaying d release of the 3rd batch list?if uv not noticed,its supposed to hv been out by now.iv known istbank 2 release d list of a subsequent batch a week prior to d end of a previous batch's induction,but d 2ndbatch's induction ends today n 3rdbatch list is yet 2 b releasd, wat is really going on??
plz anybody that haz any useful info should let d house know, it wil b highly appreciated.
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! by teeboi1(m): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2008
weare all in it together,but i have confirmed information that 3rd batch exists,my name is in it,we might have to wait a little,im sure before march ending we will be in.just have faith.
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! by umaro(m): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2008
Tee boi! How did you get know that your name exits in the list. Pls, can u help me check mine.
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! by aychadas: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2008
My name too is in the 3rd batch. Just pray hard and have faith in God.
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! by Adeyemi01(m): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2008
tee - boi can you help me check mine too, atleast though i know i'l be picked (God willing) yet maybe for confirmation
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! by zenitta: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2008
i claim it by faith, i can see my name there, i confirmed 4rm my friend that just finished training that 3rdbatch was earlier scheduled to start training on 18th feb but dat due to the restructuring goin on in istbank,it might b delayed, lets kip on hopin 4 d best
one love
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! by umaro(m): 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2008
Whatever you decree by faith shall you get! i prayed over it and God has sanctioned it for me. A friend of mine who particpated in the second batch training said they had a problem, they were all supposed to be qualified untill the morning of 1st febuary when an official came from Lagos to inform them that the passmark has been raised cos of low performance. So they ended up passing half of 80 of the candidates in Enugu. But all hope was not lost cos they were resheduled to write another exam on the 10th of febuary for those that didn't make through. Please, Lets pray for those that are rewriting this exam, and for us that would be called for traing so that we all would make it through.
WITH GOD, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!! smiley
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! by ansaon: 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2008
lets hope and pray, i know that about 300 hundred of us will join them soonest in first bank.but it demands a little time. good luck to us all.
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! by asaajuomo1(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2008
Our God is a miraculuos Lord. He will see them through by His Grace. Considering the stress and pressure they went through during the test, interview & medical before getting to the training school. I Pray to Almighty Allah to crown all their effort with brilliant success.
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! by offnwendy: 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2008
I b/live God and what He can do.Let's keep watching and praying.Nothing good comes easy,but with God,all things are possible.We are more than conquerers in Christ Jesus.We will surely be there.
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! by sagod: 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2008
May the Lord grant us the faith & grace to wait even unto the appointed time. Keep faith and hope alive. It is well, amen!
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! by enyi1: 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2008
Someone should save a life.I am very tensed about this firstbank 3rd batch.Can someone give a reliable info as when the list will be published.
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! by Mishie: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2008
the answer: soon!maybe towards the end of this month or early march.i see my name there;and hope to see you guys in training too!
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! by ogunlekan: 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2008
My faith stands that I will make this 3rd batch(insha Allah),it wont be complete without my name.To those about to rewrite the Exam, devil will not still your joy,the good lord will see you through.
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! by graceade(f): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2008
i claim it by faith 3rd batch will not pass me bye becos i need this job
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! by mibori(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2008
am strongly belivin God that this 3rd batch will not pass me by in JESUS NAME AMEN
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! by keresi: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2008
it is settled
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! by easylife(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2008
a friend of mine also told me that dis same thing happened in jos, but let just put our faith in God, i know my name also is there in jesus name. God will do it for us.
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! by teeboi1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2008
sorry not to have replied those that asked how i got the infomation earlier,i met one of my mums client coinsidentally she happens to be a staff of the bank and i told her about our situation,she promised to help me check my name which she did,she however told me we will be called latest march,that was in late january,so lets have faith and keep praying,those that are rewritting the test,i wish them best of luck.
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! by perpechi: 10:32am On Feb 11, 2008
GOD dey, I have taken my mind off it, if God says yes no man can say no. abi how una see am. A friend in the first batch told me 3rd batch will be d last but i rejected it in JESUS NAME. On that 'day', i shall welcome u hopefuls too.
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! by enzobonati: 11:09am On Feb 11, 2008
Hello,Anyone with a valid info when the next batch will be called?and if this is the last batch
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! by kunleman: 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2008
i am really getting tensed ebout the whole 1st bank stuff.probably due to old dissapointment. but i keep prayin to GOD about it. my hope and our hope may not be dash. after all the sky is big enough for all the birds to fly. love u all. the lord is our strength
Re: Firstbank 3rdbatch:wat Is Happening! by Fundeola2: 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2008
Hello everyone,reliable sources(some staffs of First Bank) informed me that the delay is due to the poor performance of the second batch,so for now they are suspending the 3rd batch medicals and training so lets keep praying that we should be called very soon because I was told that we will surely be called only that the time we will be called is going to take time because there will be some delay.We are all in this together,I think am even developing an hypertension over this ,so lets keep praying.

(1) (Reply)

Jichos Link is Recruiting Accountants, Technical Engr & Customer Service Officer / Questions For Unilag Postgraduate Exam ( Information Technology) And Venue / Bank Job Vancace In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.