Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,715 members, 7,975,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:46 AM

Strictly For All The Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strictly For All The Atheists (570 Views)

The Atheists Test / The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far / To All The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For All The Atheists by martinseme: 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2012
MY DEAR HIGHLY LEARNED ONES I GREET YOU ALL IN PEACE I COME TO YOU ,,,,,,,,,
Dear learned ones who have decided to allow the devil to deceive and mis-led you into believing that you are all sufficient on your own and owe no responsibility to bow to the the one who created all that is seen and unseen. Don't get me wrong my greeting its not that i greet you in appreciating or promoting your folly ways of reasoning but just to make you know that i come in peace.
It really pains me now to remember think that I once even held the slightest notion of ever doubting the existence of the lord God almighty as you all do now no thanks to people like Wole Soyinka, Fela anikulapo, etc who i look up to as role model.
Could it be possible that all that exist all around the whole universe were not made by the unseen and the unmade maker who is holy and wants his human creations to live holy as HE is, and when they fail to do that he gives them up to devil the deceiver to be tormented in hell fire forever?
This question is one i had in mind for long until the devil paid me a visit and taught me to doubt the existence of any supreme holy deity to whom i have no responsibility for morality, i eagerly accepted such doctrine largely because it affords me the freedom to live widely in sin. My foolishness continued and with time due to desire to fill in the missing gap of the soul' desire to believe in something supernatural i became an environmentalist and eventually the devil gradually led me to getting involved in casting white magic spells it was while in this art that i became literally suicidal and was declared insane because i lost consciousness.
I thought i was going to die but for the timely intervention of God who visited me and my poor lovely mother who had always being praying quietly ,she saw the danger i was in and took me to God and after the prayers made to GOD for forgiveness ,He stretched out his hands and laid it on my head and i got my healing and was given another chance which i hold preciously as my last.
All you who just like me as i was in past who due to all you have read and experienced have gone astray by the conning and sweet talks of satan should as a matter of utmost importance find your way back to Jesus Christ to save your self from eternal dangers which lay ahead in that furnace of hell where pain and anguish exist for real.
The whole creation didn't just appear suddenly ,no there is certainly A God who made it all, call on Him in prayer to help remove that evil veil off your eyes so you can see him as i did.
Re: Strictly For All The Atheists by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
Eh ya, pele....
Re: Strictly For All The Atheists by wiegraf: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
Cool story bro.
I usually ignore grammar (I'm no pro as well), but what happened to punctuation?
Re: Strictly For All The Atheists by dhtml(m): 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
Oya now, lets go there
Re: Strictly For All The Atheists by onetrack(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
Thanks for your concern but I prefer Satan.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For All The Atheists by advocate666: 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
Satan forever.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For All The Atheists by Heathen(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2012
advocate666: Satan forever.
#luciefer4eva
Re: Strictly For All The Atheists by Areaboy2(m): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
onetrack: Thanks for your concern but I prefer Satan.

imagine he is already warming up the fire for bbq and rave party!! see groove grin

I rather have that than singing hosanna for an egoistic, power hungry, murdering, dictator; morning , afternoon, evening, night, FOREVER!! Gosh heaven will be boring undecided

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For All The Atheists by LordBabs(m): 12:09am On Nov 11, 2012
Another lost hound!
Re: Strictly For All The Atheists by manmustwac(m): 12:11am On Nov 11, 2012
@Angel Martinseme
Did God send you down from Heaven to pass that message? When you get back there can you please tell your omnipresent God to Bleep off and go Hell since he can't be bothered to come down from fairytale Heaven & speak for himself.

(1) (Reply)

An Attempted Suicide Victim's Testimony. . . / Bishop Oyedepo Declares "Covenant University Was Not Build From Tithes And Offer / Five Nigerian Pastors Among The Richest In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.