Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,571 members, 7,972,142 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:34 AM

A Case For The Fbi - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Case For The Fbi (1189 Views)

The FBI Interview / Crazy Mail Purportedly From The "FBI" / The Fbi Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Case For The Fbi by Zahymaka(m): 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2006
The phone rings at FBI headquarters. “Hello?” “Hello, is this FBI?” “Yes. What do you want?” “I’m calling to report my neighbor Tom. He is hiding marijuana in his firewood.” “This will be noted.”
Next day, the FBI comes over to Tom’s house. They search the shed where the firewood is kept, break every piece of wood, find no marijuana, swear at Tom and leave.

The phone rings at Tom’s house. “Hey, Tom! Did the FBI come?” “Yeah!” “Did they chop your firewood?” “Yeah they did.” “Okay, now it’s your turn to call. I need my garden plowed.”
Re: A Case For The Fbi by Dojo(m): 10:09am On Apr 20, 2006
Zahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Ol' boy, this is good. Keep it up. grin grin grin grin
Re: A Case For The Fbi by spikelord(m): 10:20am On Apr 20, 2006
Haba, those guys are something else!
Re: A Case For The Fbi by dafman(m): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2006
ha ha ha, he he he, grin grin grin, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Case For The Fbi by africanboy(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2006
have got a similar one

------------------
a old man sends a letter to his son who is in jail complaining about him missing him. since he left, things have been tough because he was unable to till his garden and sell produce. on receiving the letter, the boy responds "please dont go near the garden, that's where i hid the bodies.

the police, on intercepting the letter, rush to the man's house and unearth the whoel place. they found nothing.

the following day, the boy sends another letter, "Dear Pa, that was the best I could do in the circumstances"
Re: A Case For The Fbi by Free(f): 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Case For The Fbi by tolutope(m): 8:40am On Apr 21, 2006
nice1
Re: A Case For The Fbi by micklplus(m): 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2006
Amazingly funny !

Nice jokes guyz

Cheers cheesy cheesy
Re: A Case For The Fbi by lauryn(f): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2006
LOL
Re: A Case For The Fbi by jayemkay(f): 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2006
both jokes were very funny! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Number 1 / Have U Ever Tried This? / The Two Cannibals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.