Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,460 members, 7,908,328 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:34 AM

The FBI Interview - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The FBI Interview (750 Views)

Crazy Mail Purportedly From The "FBI" / The Fbi Interview / A Case For The Fbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The FBI Interview by savvysabina: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
The FBI Interview: 3 men were at the FBI Building for a job interview.

The first man walked into the office . The interviewing FBI agent said "To be in the FBI you must be loyal, dedicated, and give us your all. Your wife is in the next room.

I want you to go in there and shoot her with this gun." The man took the gun, hesitated, and said "Sorry, I can't do it."

The next interviewee came into the office. The Agent said "To be in the FBI you must be loyal, dedicated, and give us your all. Your wife is in the next room. I want you to go in there and shoot her with this gun." The man took the gun, walked into the room, then walked out. "Sorry," he said.

The last man came into the office. The interviewer said "To be in the FBI you must be loyal, dedicated, and give us your all. Your wife is in the next room. I want you to go in there and shoot her with this gun." The man took the gun and went into the room.

The Agent heard 6 shots, silence, then a lot of screaming. The man came out of the room and said "Someone loaded the gun with blanks, so I beat her to death with the curtain railing!"

For more interesting jokes and inspiring articles.please visit www.madamsabi.. It promises to be coffee for the mind.

1 Like

Re: The FBI Interview by Jroy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hahahaha.
Got me laughing my jaw off

(1) (Reply)

Mr.m.p / Tell The State? / Caption This Pic!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.