Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,181 members, 7,890,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:21 AM

Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? (21406 Views)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / The Risk Students Take In Warri To Get To School (Photo) / How Do You Wear Your Bag (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by quin9(f): 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
Remii: cortina sandal was more popular

Cotina was worn mostly by primary sch pupils,I wore it,Basket was 4 d bigger girls,my elder sister had it,she was in Junior Sch then.
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by quin9(f): 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
StateOfMind:

The cortina i know doesn't look like what's in this pic or is this cortina for boys ? shocked

LMAO.....correct
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by simdam500(m): 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
Lolz
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by fairygeh(f): 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
This is luke sandals,wore it a for a short while back then in primary school,oh my days cheesy how time flies.
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by onome25(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ranoscky:
I dey tel u!
makes me remember those days when i was in command secondary school kaduna.it was a beautifull in girls legs then.
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by sucezTP(f): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
I wore it too, including trekers sandals....

1 Like

Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by omocheche(f): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
lol..... yes! oh my God, were did u get this from? wow... u just took me back, those were good memories.
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by dazzy4real(m): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mehn this is look for sure ah remember dem gals used to wear it those dayz buh shaba was d most popular n cute one grin
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
Sure I did in fact 4 a long time
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by feekman(m): 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2012
D bata na jocajely now
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by AnselmA(m): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
I tot it was simbi goes to skul, but dat 1 is pretty old skul nd stil gud.
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by mariamolat(f): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
I wore this luke sandal, cortina, kito, trekker and bata sandals. Good old days
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by Hadesewa: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
Didn't wear cos i prefer shabba. Both were on point den but luke was well known dan shabba............gud old days
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by baby124: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
Can't remember the name but I guess shaba sounds familiar. Omo, this thing make sense die with tight, sexy, shortened pinafore we wore in JSS3. JSS1 and JSS2 pinafore was just like a bag of rice,so the thing did not make too much sense. angry. SS1-3 Quality leather with small heel toh bad. tongue grin
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
This sandal was the 'in thing' in the '90s. Then, If you don't have it, you've not arrived.

Momsy bought one for me due to my insistence on having one but I didn't wear it to school after testing it to discover it was very uncomfortable for me.

Throughout my Primary and early JSS, I wore Cortina shoes made by Bata Shoe Company.

I remember wearing peep toe Cortina shoes in Primary School. The shoes were becoming too tight for me so Popsy had to cut open the front part of the shoes for my toes to breathe.
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by abbeyty(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
[img][/img]

Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by 001solar(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2012
Back those days if u don ve dis as a girl u r not in form. Nice to remember d old times lols
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by KayDee4: 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
Cortina
Jocajelly
Kito
Trekkers
remembering the good old days. . . . . how time flies.
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by sojopikin: 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
GARRI OOOOOOOOO........JST PASSIN....
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by gentlegg(m): 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
sojopikin: GARRI OOOOOOOOO........JST PASSIN....
Dey do una wit garri 4 nairaland?
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by jawjaw1: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
@OP wants to separate the girls from the women abi?

because if you wore this sandals to skul you are r woman and if not u r a girl

grin grin grin
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by slimyem: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2012
This sandal was the best then..na big girl sandal!!
JSS1-SS1...,i rocked it bad!!
It wasn't called all the names i've seen on this thread in my school town though..
It was called something else i can't remember..
Memories!!
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by chreldb(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
jaw jaw: @OP wants to separate the girls from the women abi?

because if you wore this sandals to skul you are r woman and if not u r a girl

grin grin grin

Very true!! smiley
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by lafuria1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
trekkers, use for slabbing levels back dn in warri. why u go pay transport when u wear trekkers. was my favorite..... grin nice memory.
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2012
That's one ugly shoe. The one I used to wear was Cortina.

Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
Omg! I remember those sandals! I wore them in Junior second sch. It was a bit pure waterish!lol, everyone had it.I wore cortina and bata in pry sch. Loved them. Thks for d memories.
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by ocelot2006(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
Yep, my elder sister wore those during her years at FGGC Calabar.
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by malaria(f): 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mehn op, where u go get this. D sandals make sense 4 big girls dose days. Wore it in my junior class.basket sandals
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by eggo: 12:26am On Nov 11, 2012
ahhhhh hw can i forget basket sandals... den it was sexy o..wif ur pure white mother care socks and well straightened
out uniform...
but den Cortina was so popular... mehn dat was d greatest mistake avin those shoes as a child it wudnt spoil for me to
to get new ones for d new term sad i was stuck..
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 11, 2012
@topic:
nope. grin
Re: Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? by nomanamatt: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2012
Yayyyyy! I overwore dem sef. We even had 'basket sisters' those days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 / UNIBEN Suspends 2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise / Nigerian Misplaces His Documents In Malaysia, Indicate If You Know Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.