Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,009 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:33 PM

Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA (4583 Views)

Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches / Christianity Has Lost It Focus- Sheikh Gumi / Christianity has Contributed much positively To Mankind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Lol. But you need it na cheesy

God forbid grin grin grin
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by vedaxcool(m): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2012
Quiz: the world population is increasing?

Evidence by 25 year old wannabe atheist: because it is common knowledge, everybody knows!

Evidence by 12 year old: data shows that the population of the world is increasing, as in the last five years the world was over 6 billion now it is over 7 billion. Q.E.D

Quiz: Christianity is declining in America? Proof?

Evidence by 25 year old wanabe atheist: common knowledge! Common knowledgeab

12 year old schooled by vedaxcool: sir, we can't say christianity is declining as your question did not provide data what I will call verifiable evidence . . .

Wanabe atheist cuts in: roars, I say common knowledge, common knowledge says it all you do not know common knowledge everyone knows.

12 year old: sir be patient enough to let me finish, now I am not disputing common knowledge, whatever that means, I am only requesting that verifiable data be brought to the table, that way we will be arguing based on fact not common knowledge, as common knowledge says there is heaven, we do not see you accepting that as fact, are you getting my drift . . .

25 Wanabe atheist: Roars! No no no this is common knowledge common knowledge common knowledge.

12 year old(looking at the 25 year old foaming from his mouth with amazement): you see let me ask you this simple question, it is common knowledge that people believe that heaven exist do you believe heaven exist?

25 year old wanabe atheist: how dear, how dear you? You think you are smart? How does your question addresses my point about common knowledge?

12 year old: sir you should know by now because something is common knowledge does not necessarily make it true, and you are yet to furnish us with evidence that the point you are stating is really common knowledge. No proof what you have done is to lie time without number, no proof that christianity is declining neither have you shown that it is actually common knowledge. two point have murdered your lies once again.

25 year old wanabe atheist: damn you, you . . .

12 year old: the fact that you have resorted to insults clearly shows you have no shred of evidence. In the absence of this evidence I will take my leave, and one final thing, the fact that you and your misguided horde of gaytheists sorry atheists require that we either muslims or christians prove every single thing we believe in makes it more incumbent on you to make allegations based on facts not imaginations you cannot even respect what you require of others then you neither have the ground to require others to ptovide these requirements!

Q.E.D. i cool
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by vedaxcool(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2012
Deleted
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
Vedaxcool loves straw men.

So much that he made his own straw man atheist

Fail
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by vedaxcool(m): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
And the sufficiency theory has been fulfilled! cool

Unfollowing!
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by seyibrown(f): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
Logicboy03:

Supporting Vedacxool with christian preaching?
This is hilarious!

Not supporting vedaxcool. Just pointing out there is no point arguing with you as all your anti-God and anti-Christ posts and threads do not remove one hair from God/Christ/Believers. How can one be so obsessed with the God one believes does not exist!
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by true2(m): 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
Logicboy03: Bill O'reilly said it- it is no longer a the same traditional America

Early this year, Obama became the first gay marriage supporting president of the USA

Then, Obama got re-elected in November

Then, Religiously anti-abortion conservative candidates lost their senate races

Then, the first openly gay person elected to the senate (Tammy Baldwin) emerged

Then, marijuana legalised in Colorado and Washington

Then, gay marriage approved in Maine, Maryland and Washington!

Goodbye christianity! you are now officially being treated with anti-virus! You are going to be inisgnificant in the West soon!

Add; It is against the law to talk about God in school.
It is now the law, school childern must have classes on same sex marrage...that it is normal.
The Government wants to drop, "In God we Trust."
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 16, 2012
seyibrown:

Not supporting vedaxcool. Just pointing out there is no point arguing with you as all your anti-God and anti-Christ posts and threads do not remove one hair from God/Christ/Believers. How can one be so obsessed with the God one believes does not exist!

There are many people like you that will remain slaves. When freeing slaves, there sre those that will die for their master. Keep slaving for your white Jesus. Even the West that brought christianity to Nigeria are dropping it. Slave
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 16, 2012
true?:

Add; It is against the law to talk about God in school.
It is now the law, school childern must have classes on same sex marrage...that it is normal.
The Government wants to drop, "In God we Trust."

lol.....goodbye god
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by true2(m): 5:18am On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

lol.....goodbye god

You believe man can get rid of God with his laws? If there is one person who believes in God, the world is condemed.
Jesus was not white...he was hebrew.
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 16, 2012
farewell god sad
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2012
true?:

You you believe man can get rid of God with his laws? If there is one person who believes in God, the world is condemed.
Jesus was not white...he was hebrew.

wink

Religion will die in the western world soon enough
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by lacosanostra: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2012
sonner dan u can ever imagin. #champange tins#
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2012
la cosa nostra: sonner dan u can ever imagin. #champange tins#
grin grin
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by true2(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:
grin grin

Fellow Christians, do not bother yourself with the torments of the un-beliver. They are just making their position known to God. The dividing of the Goats, and the Sheep. This has to be.
Re: Christianity Has Finally Begun To Die In The Last Christian Western Nation! USA by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
true?:

Fellow Christians, do not bother yourself with the torments of the un-beliver. They are just making their position known to God. The dividing of the Goats, and the Sheep. This has to be.

I have never understood the goat and sheep thing. Are they not the same mammalian animals? Is one supposed to be better than the other?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How False Men Of God Steal Peoples Glory / Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. / Yahweh Admits He Is NOT The Almighty God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.