Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,882 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:33 AM

El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet (27146 Views)

Sylva Mocks Oshiomhole: What You Can’t Achieve, A Military Man Did / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction / “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2012
guonno: you ungrateful Muslims are puring insulting words on a Christian, and no one is destoying mosques and killing ambassadors. make una first go discuss una mohammad when marry more than 9 wives including a baby bbefore una come here come mock a christian man of God. ndi ala--- ndi ala--- nekwaha.

Why are you spreading hatred.Religion is imported,we are the same people divided along this lines
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by ichanyi77(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2012
it is unfortunate dat we dnt knw wht we wnt in dis country otherwise our leaders wouldn't have treat us lik a slave .come to think of it,how would a pastor owned a private jet? are u telling me dat no body lives below average which needs help
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2012
nne3870:
i am entitled to an opinion sir, well a man of God should have a limit to what he can accept from his congregation. Thesame set of people who sing hosanna and buy jets for him today would still shout 'crucify him' tomorow. Our pastors should not misplace priorities.
well said but remember he has been in the ministry for 40 years! If he was just a 10 year pastor I may raise eye brows, but u can imagine the kind of members he will have after 40 years of ministry, u can't compare, they are big boys in that church and trust me, I know what am talking about.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 11, 2012
o.obim:
Poverty has ruined many lives.See them all over NL.TUFIA!How many of u would forfeit ur lunch and give d money to d begger standing by d fast food gate?All saying what Orits should have done r d poor n greedy ones. I bought a comon Kia Cerato for a lady who some yrs bak had so much impact on my life,and some frnds went gaga,askin why i had to buy her a car.Wher were they wen she was impactin my life?d Poor shd allow d rich enjoy d benefit of their labour,else,dey neva gona grow.mnwhile, my generous frnds hailed my action.Givers neva see anything as too much to give out.
don't mind them, all we do is criticize in this country.
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by crisycent: 11:32am On Nov 11, 2012
We all know that the members didn't buy the jet....our brother ebele Jona bought d jet for him to feel good like adeboye and his winners counterpart.
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 11, 2012
Tobius tobius:

That would be because entertainers like P-Square make money legitimately, hard-earned money which they can spend as they see fit, personal opinions aside. As for this pastor, I can bet anything that the money for that jet was ill-gotten, not from the "church members" but from fraudulent politicians seeking to buy "God"'s favor.
state facts & stop assuming, assumption is the lowest form of intelligence.
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by onatisi(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2012
olas2u:

Why will you compare entertainers and pastors together.Show business is different from religion.
that church was founded by one man,he controls it ,whtever money he makes there is his and he can use it as he wishes,just like seun does here on nl if seun ways of controing nl doesnt suit u then u are free to eve or go and start ur own forum, lets get tht right,he is not begging anyone to come ,donate or attend his church,it isnt a charity organisation either.he sells his preachings if you like it buy it if not dont,say as any other business man or singer.so why are ppl crying over his members buying him a jet.let me ask u ,if gej wasnt present there would anyone have said anything?some gov in naija recently bought two jets from the state coffers for official to the tune of 100mill us dollars tht is about 10bilion naira nd yet there are poor ppl in their states too and lots of things the money could have been used or channeld towrds for the upliftment of the poor masses in those states.yet they are only going to spend 8yrs in office so why are ppl criticising this pastor for been given a jets for his ministry
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2012
onatisi:
that church was founded by one man,he controls it ,whtever money he makes there is his and he can use it as he wishes,just like seun does here on nl if seun ways of controing nl doesnt suit u then u are free to eve or go and start ur own forum, lets get tht right,he is not begging anyone to come ,donate or attend his church,it isnt a charity organisation either.he sells his preachings if you like it buy it if not dont,say as any other business man or singer.so why are ppl crying over his members buying him a jet.let me ask u ,if gej wasnt present there would anyone have said anything?some gov in naija recently bought two jets from the state coffers for official to the tune of 100mill us dollars tht is about 10bilion naira nd yet there are poor ppl in their states too and lots of things the money could have been used or channeld towrds for the upliftment of the poor masses in those states.yet they are only going to spend 8yrs in office so why are ppl criticising this pastor for been given a jets for his ministry

So this is church business?
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by neutrotoba(m): 11:58am On Nov 11, 2012
homesteady: don't mind him,he is a useless stupid dwarf....he is jealous because boko haram can't buy him one......wetin concern am ma.So he has insulted the whole Christains in Nigeria,cause we are under the body of CAN,muslims expect yurs immediately
on point
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by onatisi(m): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2012
olas2u:

So this is church business?
yes it is .and noone is forced to come ,pay or donate ,whatever happens inside a mosque is not the business of any pastor likewise whatever happens in a church should not be the concern of rufai,he should spend more time thinking of how to become more relevant in politics than spending his valuabe time infront of a pc.
i expect rufai to have gone beyond this level in his life ,pity that with each passing day he keeps going downward
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by dammy1985: 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
Don't forget 70% of Orisejafor church's members are oil workers. Why did some people believe they couldn't afford to buy the pastor God is using to bless their lives a jet?
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by onatisi(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2012
dammy1985: Don't forget 70% of Orisejafor church's members are oil workers. Why did some people believe they couldn't afford to buy the pastor God is using to bless their lives a jet?
they wont believe ur positive opinion ,becos most nigerians love bad news.and becuse e rufai says so ,they will rather believe the criminal rufai than believe a pastor who has never been accused of any criminal act
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Anyi3(m): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ile-Ife:
lol, Mallam Dey ginger. private jets are used like Church buses. It's not a shoe that fits only the senior pastor or bishop. these guys, their staff and their pastors move around alot, so if they can afford it, why not? people should stop making it look like they use it to party and enjoy. The situation in the country makes things like this worth. bad roads, security and the recent confession on how (bellview/sosoliso) was blown up.
do you know how much those things cost. Its one of two things, its either you are benefiting directly from the Jet or you're very gullible. Your reason's not good enough.
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by anonimi: 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2012
hisson3: well said but remember he has been in the ministry for 40 years! If he was just a 10 year pastor I may raise eye brows, but u can imagine the kind of members he will have after 40 years of ministry, u can't compare, they are big boys in that church and trust me, I know what am talking about.

Big boys from one of the poorest countries in the world whose citizens are queueing up for visas and travelling across the Sahara desert just to become voluntary slaves in oyinbo land
How many primary and secondary schools, vocational centres and health clinics have the "big boys" of his church built in their areas like the imported churches & mosques do
Did Oritsejafor ask his "big boys" whether they [size=14pt]paid their full and complete Personal Income tax BEFORE[/size] donating for his private jet, in line with Christ's doctrine:

Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's and (then, only thereafter) give unto God what is God's!
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2012
onatisi:
yes it is .and noone is forced to come ,pay or donate ,whatever happens inside a mosque is not the business of any pastor likewise whatever happens in a church should not be the concern of rufai,he should spend more time thinking of how to become more relevant in politics than spending his valuabe time infront of a pc.
i expect rufai to have gone beyond this level in his life ,pity that with each passing day he keeps going downward

You dont neccessarly have to be in power to contribute,dont forget there is always a champion or power for a while .so he can make comments and educate you as well,because ou really dont know what is going on in government and you rely on the information you read which may sometimes be wrong info.El rufai is a good man but not a full time politican and he his still learning.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by ABUGEORGE(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2012
greenlilly: @ Abu u don't have to apologise or ask for forgiveness for saying the truth.Jesus commanded us to always do.I remember some years back a jobless friend of mine was hustling hard to raise is widow's mite toward the purchase of Hummer jeep for pastor chris Okotie(That was when the wonder on wheel just came out) I tried to discouraged him but he called my bluff and rebuked me from trying to prevent him from being blessed by God.Fela is one of the greatest prophets Nigeria can boast of. He predicted this many years ago and handed his prophesy to us in form of song. But what did we do with the prophesy we discarded them because he didn't have a church to chunk out these prophesys.eg he predicted Padipadi government which is PDP he predicted extravgant lifestyle of pastors and Imam. I pity Nigeria. Nigerians mumu for life
did u know d most funny part, most of dis pastor's school fees my broda if u hear d fees u prefer to go to normal private school than dat pastor's school. Right now we now have three type of school such has govt school, private school and pastor school and d most highest fees among dem is pastor's school fees and no one is talkin about it, naija will never be better if d youth of nowadays are not correcting d wrongs to right, it is well for u today doesnt mean d poor should be treated bad. We need change, wat kind of change are pastor's giving or advicin us

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by ABUGEORGE(m): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2012
Eedris has sing d song. Nigeria scatter scatter, even d pastor's are even scatterin d country d more, remember ur broda and sista o, u cant afford school fees in pastor's school, most of all dis school built by pastor's are difficult for u to see poor person going to dat school if not rich men children, may God help and deliver us all

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2012
Even if you (NL members) buy a Private Jet from your sweat people will still talk. This Life! angry
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by BUSHMAN1: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed private jet a disguise payment to the pastor for helping to launder money through his so called church, for his croocked/criminal rich members,..just my opinion before the hypocrites who worship pastors begin to bash me
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Gombs(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
anonimi: Oritsejafor is wrong to have collected the gift of private jet and it is very good that El-Rufai is joining those pointing it out to him.
However, El-Rufai should remove the log in his eyes BEFORE trying to remove the dust in Oritsejafor's.
He should focus on mass primary & secondary education for the millions of almajiris that his CPC counts on to foster trouble, kill & maim southerners because their candidate, [size=15pt]Ayatollah Brouhari CANNOT win the presidency[/size] despite their Northern/muslim alliance involving Ribadu, Adeola, Tinubu and Bakare stepping down and/or endorsing him angry

Guy Йą which one dey vex u?u hv like 4 or more topics up thr,asides OP.calm dwn...bt if u were a pastor n a member bought u a car,u wud say "thr r poor pple in the church,sell d car n giv d monies τ̅☺ em?'...besides most 'chrch members u dash money moves τ̅☺ anoda chrch τ̅☺ ask for money,hence their 'new job'z, wud u av liked that?
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Gombs(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2012
anonimi: Oritsejafor is wrong to have collected the gift of private jet and it is very good that El-Rufai is joining those pointing it out to him.
However, El-Rufai should remove the log in his eyes BEFORE trying to remove the dust in Oritsejafor's.
He should focus on mass primary & secondary education for the millions of almajiris that his CPC counts on to foster trouble, kill & maim southerners because their candidate, [size=15pt]Ayatollah Brouhari CANNOT win the presidency[/size] despite their Northern/muslim alliance involving Ribadu, Adeola, Tinubu and Bakare stepping down and/or endorsing him angry

Guy Йą which one dey vex u?u hv like 4 or more topics up thr,asides OP.calm dwn...bt if u were a pastor n a member bought u a car,u wud say "thr r poor pple in the church,sell d car n giv d monies τ̅☺ em?'...besides most 'chrch members u dash money moves τ̅☺ anoda chrch τ̅☺ ask for money,hence their 'new job'z, wud u av liked that?
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Vykiano(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2012
El rufai no get work again...abi oritsejofor look lyk politicain 4 hm eyes..?

Is he a learner..?
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by anonimi: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
Gombs:

bt if u were a pastor n a member bought u a car,u wud say "thr r poor pple in the church,sell d car n giv d monies τ̅☺ em?'...

To answer you directly and simply- YES.
But rather than just give the money to the poor people, I will rather pay their school fees and if the money is really enough set up primary and secondary schools as well as vocational centres either free or seriously SUBSIDISED for church members.

That is what Christ would do.
That is what the early Christains did - read the Acts of Apostles.
That is what the oyinbo exporters of Christianity did in Africa and continue to do. Hence their SOCIETIES continue to progress while we regress despite the INDIVIDUAL "big boys" aka Okanlawon in yoruba.

And a christian is simply one who acts like Christ. By that definition [size=14pt]many Nigerian MoGs are pagan unbelievers![/size]

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Vykiano(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
El ru-fowl no get work again...abi oritsejofor look lyk politicain 4 hm eyes..?

Is he a learner..?
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by doche1: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2012
Chylo: hahaha, CAN - PDP branch, that just cracked me up. But seriously, this mallam should focus more on what his imams and sultans are doing in the north and leave our churches for us!!! angry angry angry
this usless mallam z js jealous cz hiz own ppl r d poorest n beggers in d streets n they dnt do anytin 2 help dem,instead,they sponsor bokoharam 2 bomb n kill innocent citizen. 4 speakin against d man of God n his ppl God wil make him a failur
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Zico0(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2012
If i earn 5million monthly nd indefinetly my pastor also wont suffer* its possible for a ministry as old to buy jets for her pastor* Does the bible preach sufferhead?
All fingers are not equal,some 'll be rich and others poor* One thing is equal tho:every man is given a chance to decide*

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2012
dridowu: Church members walloowing in abject poverty...............................God pls save us from all this Fake Pastors

I dont want to say anything.

But i have decided i will buy my personal private jet before i do that for a pastor. My eye clear small.
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by wisdomolusola: 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
Giving is grace. Nobody compels one to give.
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2012
Mr_Anony: Lol, at the end of the day, one person is rocking his private jet while the other person is tweeting.................the rest are commenting on Nairaland.

Dont mind the noise makers.
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by Tobiustobius: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
hisson3: state facts & stop assuming, assumption is the lowest form of intelligence.

And you know for a fact that the church members contributed towards the jet? You were one of them? Do you really believe that? Gullible, gullible, gullible. Don't spout crap about intelligence here, you might not even have what you speak of.
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by on3simus: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
That's why nigeria is how it is now. Our youths are very ignorant about issues that affect them. Keep applauding thieves here (be it pastors or politicians) in this forum while your future is being destroyed.
Re: El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet by ProPastorChris(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2012
How are we so sure that el Rufai actually said this?

Please it is wise to confirm the source before taking swipes at the guy.

I will not comment until am sure he actually said this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kogi: APC May Pick Simon Achuka As Bello’s Deputy — Leadership Newspaper / Shehu Sani Shares His Kaduna-Abuja Train Experience / What President Buhari Said (Didn't Say) In Imo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.