Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,233 members, 7,928,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:55 PM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (310187 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kyllahmc(m): 12:00am On Aug 15, 2013
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 15, 2013
oochie wally wally
oochie bang bang
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by MrAnonymous: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2013
Jamez3d claims he'll kill me from his monitor, dude this aint classwork
Oh what's your weapon? Is it that old Capslock?

Kyllah mc is just a learner that doesn't know how to spell.
Even his name is a typo, I bet he's high on egg shells.

Please somebody get this guy above me some Maladrin.
His head's so screwed up, I think he needs a dose of aspirin.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
I know the rest but who's this Mister X? emcee/ 1 of my spectators? Perhaps! Bring him to ring . switch on the light . Let them see/
the stan aint even fanatic . unknown alien . a 3 legged fan . . . SMC/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by opuses(m): 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hey!

. i laugh when u say. . dj spits gone viral/
cos no chics actually feels ur style brah/
. . lil wonder only 'ritualists'. . Literally. . would kill for 'naira'/ grin grin grin
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
make me a sandwich
make it nice
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kyllahmc(m): 7:39am On Aug 17, 2013
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
mc is so dull/ his volts couldn't resist this flow god/
If that mechanic take our fight abroad . . He'll suffer . cos i'll so panelbeat him away with Homes law/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by fhemyxXx(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
5Naira..smh u' weak like 7days,u deserve booos...u should walk around in some high heel shoes
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
jigga shut the s,h,i,t up wen real rappers spit/dont even try to attack me cus u gotta jump and swing to even touch my kness/it arent gonna tak tim,i just beat u in a split/now go confess ur sins lik a changed pi,m,p
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
watchy gonna duu
when they cum fo uu
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
jigga shut the s,h,i,t up wen real rappers spit/dont even try to attack me cus u gotta jump and swing to even touch my kness/it arent gonna tak tim,i just beat u in a split/now go confess ur sins lik a changed pi,m,p
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by fhemyxXx(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ok sir,Grab ya near, whisper in ya ear.. Yu suck so bad,GET
THE fxck OUTTA HERE ! And Since you like having people with you, I'll get you a
hospital with bunkbeds....NEXT!!!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by MrAnonymous: 12:00am On Aug 19, 2013
I marvel at this lack of artistry. You lot sound like my dog bingo.

I would close my eyes and murder you weaklings with igbo.

Nwanne biko, aburom onye Imo

I fry rhymes on my grills like hot spicy buritos.

Holiday in spain earned me some new amigos, where 47 mamacitas are looking for me like nemo.

They hot on the chase trying to outrun my brand new limo.
Beating check points you can't see me from the window.

Flow so cold would kill Subzero. If rappers were food I'll be a an overweight hippo.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 12:33am On Aug 19, 2013
You not a rapper . U only feign as/ oNe who is . . and now the pained fact/
You should be payin' tax/ cos brushin' up those word above with red only confirms you a painter/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by MrAnonymous: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2013
Dude you have serious issues, now sit down and let's talk.

Paying tax doesn't rhyme with Painter or is your yoruba accent that messed up?

I fit give you Marvis beacon make you install for your desktop.

Because if we enter battle now na you go first run.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
Weak, ordinary/ is what the single bring, all flaccid/
How dare he bare the mister status . . when his bachelor friends knows he's not married/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nelrulez(m): 7:24am On Aug 20, 2013
I chop 'em headzz off like a dry grass cuz when I spit they go crashing thru d glass like a sick arse..
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Testerfuze(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
Chopin em heads off?..sounds lyk tales 2 scare kids/a mere diss....wit no real reason 2 spare dis/i dnt nid 2 spill it out/,u clearly disrupted dis thread wit ur filthy shreads,nw we all chant...throw him out!!!/a piece of advise 2 baby nelrulez on a day so sunny/grab ur suckers nd ur diapers report str8 2 mummy.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
Your beef . TASTELESS/ what an outcome from this fake chef/
You stirred your flows with eye, nose, tongue, ear and skin . and still didn't 'make Sense!'/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
Slash HIS BACK/ IN STACKS/ with swift punches dat'l make his HEAD CRACK/ then bundle him into BIG SACKS/.. cos am a man of secrets.., yes I won't let THIS CAT/ out of THE BAG../
-
'bbitch
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hitherto . Slee is ah soft pet/ last time I checked and NOW . u still a Kid . yet to be ah strong vet/
runaway midget . even Daddy he-goat would be so worried why you aint matured yet/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
He'd claim of popping gats wit dos FANCY GLOCKS/ but by d mention of DJ, niggas be like NAH.. HE SUCKS/ and since d day I left NL til now, his 'raps never changed' like those wax in GRANNY's BOX//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
shaka waka
laka laka
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by UKDBOSS: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
UKDBOSS? Nigga gat d the wackest name/ plus he aint gat no fame/ he sure need an atmosphere for miracles cos the dyke is lame...
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
Sleakid, u gat nothing to think off/ its 9th I think you should sleep off/
ya so generic . Look, must you always put WACK in your posts . Lil bruv/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 12:22am On Aug 22, 2013
You"d see bullets hitting this goon/ cos his lyrics aint cool/.. Dj' never improves he'd only turn tables sweeping his room/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by fhemyxXx(m): 11:12am On Aug 22, 2013
Haha slea Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?/I taught you everything you know but not everything I
KNOW
There’s a light at the end of every tunnel…just pray
it’s not a train!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Okay the sstupid bbitch a$$/ can't battle sleak nor hitlers/ cos last time I checked, Fhemy gat shot by Clarence Peters //
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
I own extraordinary bank account/ but the poor plumpy pig is completely deformed . a flabby belly + big hands and mouth/
No need for punches . cos my setup just 'X S' without reference to an abnormally large amount!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
This dude's funny/ spitting that account shii on me/ but face it dummy/ have read hundreds of your flow and you just account to nothing like a bank with no money....

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (197) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.