Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,231 members, 7,928,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:51 PM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (310186 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
Stubborn female goat . Let them all still beat her/ you worse at flippin' . u beta off when you chill with LEGEND or CHIVITA/
Thats cos you jes a new kid actress in here . Legend of the bleater/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 6:46am On Aug 23, 2013
Now he talks trash cos he's never done what I did/ and dude be finding it hard to dig my spit/ but its normal see/ cos what your seeing on yah screen/ aint for kids/ like Indecency clips//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
If you claimin' thug/ i'd put a full stop on ya pace e-diot/
Cos 1 punch . and watch blood spill from the forehead all over . like Face Period!!!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sleakid(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
How do you type sef/ I mean you wack in text/ cos even dat your e-diot pun is outplayed like outdoor ssex/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 2:28am On Aug 24, 2013
Aint special one bit . lacks the mojo/ so won't waste insecticides on that slow coach/
Why spray the pest . . . when I could always release lizards to chew off that cockroach/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by fhemyxXx(m): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
Heyo look at this punk ass baby calling himself a kid! Woulda killed u but my real rhymes go to the highest bid. Your wack bitch ass sound like Dr Sid, I can bet your bitch ass most of my words can you ever read. Now move along now small Mister, before I tell the whole world how I bleeped your big sister. Oops my bad I said I bleeped your sister, I almost forgot to tell u her tone's like that big gen; lister. On a final note, lemme stop cos Ūя̲̅ face is turning green. Ūя̲̅ crying face makes it look like I commited a sin. Never forget boy, you are where I've been. I'm the flyest nigga your punk ass has ever seen
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
In class, Femi is the dumber person/ girls bully him cos hes not aggressive/
Preferential beating . I take him out in the hot sun . . teach him some Summer Lesson!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by UKDBOSS: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2013
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
I am impatient/ so I hastily damaged the tired sick ancient/
He stays in mechanic shops beyond repair . . .
even the last time I checked . UKD BOSS had its engine punctured and tyres deflated/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nelrulez(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2013
dude is so broke, his baby momma's turned hoe for dough..
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
You not wanted in this Tafawa Square/ your make up is bland . Jes powder scare/
I don't wanna see Xavier Morand in ma house . . . get 'The-hell' outta here/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ShadSmoke: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dj5naira, i guess u tried to rap like Justin bieber and goes underground in hollywood toilet sewers

And thats why your voice sound like Mrs. Cleaver, and u act like a belieber, ur penis never straights up like a HIV AIDS suffered Beaver
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Rapmaestro(m): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
Shadsmoke, you high on some cheap weed/
prolly why it was hard for you to decipher 2 lines..
Like some dumb weak kid//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 12:23am On Oct 17, 2013
I rip the vet aright/ dont care if he'd be dead at night/ to save this Rap forum from dyin' . . .
all I need is the heart of Maestro to keep this thread alive/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ShadSmoke: 4:45am On Oct 17, 2013
Dj5naira Bleep it i dont wanna give a damn about your damn things
But nthng is more worse than your collection of strip bras and panties
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2013
My flows would soak the bloke crier/ and choke the broke liar/
No need for extinguishers cos its just a Smoke with no fire/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ShadSmoke: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
Im Smooky and im dangerous than any Storm fire or heat
Dj5naira you sounds like a useless dj with no dope beats
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
I leave the mouse running/ with his blouse on him/
so if we ever see Smoke . . . then its a house burning/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by cptnCarnage: 6:40am On Oct 18, 2013
Hit a flow that is a deeper purple. When you have been through more man holes than a ninja turtle/ cause you a homophobic actor. When you eat more c.o.c.k then fear factor. lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ShadSmoke: 11:53am On Oct 18, 2013
Im not afraid so F.uck fear and f.uck its factors
Imma feed you ''PP'' with ''OO'' in middle, as a Christmas present for your gangsters
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
Him and his other church rat/ been requestin' for a warmer bloodbath/
Alright lemme challenge smoke . . . not YOU, the one in Mortal Kombat/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by fellory: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2013
Dj5naira I guess u are living up to ur name.Broke ass nIgga is as worthLess as his currency sake.Now bid it
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ShadSmoke: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fellory go home lady and calm down with your tit.s
How the f.uck can i battle with a woman with no breas.t
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by aieo(m): 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
AMA beat this dude so badt till he runs from his fatherland!! And even if hell is let loosed on 'Chad' we still won't see shadsmoke (Chad-smoke) lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ShadSmoke: 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
ShadSmoke disses Mariah Carey, Britney Spears,
Justin Bieber, Jeniffer Lopez, Rick Ross, Paris Hilton
and many more {MEGA DISS}

Download it from here:

=> www.naijacollabo.com/download/166
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
I strangle a nigga/ if I battle a reaper/
why call yourself Smoke . . . if you can't handle a cigar/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2013
im back mothaf.u.c.ker/to break d backs of these a.s.shole rappers/this is rap attack but u smugs overreact like blacks...stereotype?/i dont blieve it either but my lines gatto ryhme/well dj5naira d.ic.k smells like aieo a.s.s/shadsmoke d.i.ck smells like his mouth/weird self service....im out b4 i get caught on d act
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ShadSmoke: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
Everybody knw u suckd my di.ck and i cum on your giant vagi.na last night
And i guess Thats the reason you know how my fucki.n di.ck smells like
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
u greedy lik a fat kid/u came on ur mouth after u f.u.c.ked ur bi.t.c.h/a p.u.s.sy tryna get attention lik kendrick's gud kid mad city/ur testosterone so low ladies dont spike ur vibe....even mas.stur.bated to a titanic scene/where d ship had to shink
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
From sounds to music/ the dove is clowned to fools spits/
Why bear a name he ne'er reps . . .
cos we all know WIN-cyhov is bound to losing/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Prodigalson1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
me n dj5naira nor dey d same category/i've passed d finish line,y u ar far frm d egde of glory/u hav more pussy (cat) dan a gay got/ur disease got u more 'tested on' (testosterone) dan a sperm duct.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
get d fuc.k outta here b.it.c.h/go suck ur dogs d.i.ck/or return to ur fada.......so he can fill ur dumbness wit a feast/

WIN-cy hovaaaaaaaah

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (197) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.