Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,155 members, 7,896,910 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs (14318 Views)

. / 21 Top Nigerian Motivational Speakers You Should Connect With! / Where To Get Motivational Books At Wholesale Prices In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by sdymanagers(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
There is hardly any of those writers who will not tell you his own personal story of rags-to-riches. Robert Kiyosaki, Brian Tracy, Ken Hayashi and many others tell you their own personal stories. Keep reading books my friend. Your level of wealth and where you will be 5 years from now is directly dependent on the people you meet and the books you read. You can quote me on that.
LBanks: I dont believe in your idea. For me personally those motivational books are what shifted my mentality from an employee mentality to an entrepreneur's mentality
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by Jfactor(m): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
1. the art of war by Sun Tzu
2. 48 laws of Power by robert greene
3. the 49th Law of Power by robert greene
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by chikeorji123(m): 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
Someone is really following here.Thanks.
Re: Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs by nairamaverick(m): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2013
can anyone recommend a book on time management

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Fiverr Experience Guarantee You Over $4000 On People Per Hour. Learn Here / Kiva: A Place To Borrow Money / 0000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.