Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,847 members, 7,889,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:16 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (96487 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Revive(f): 4:08pm On May 27, 2008
Thank You LORD God for a day well spent!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 10:02am On May 28, 2008
Lord, this day i've come again to say [size=18pt]THANK U[/size] for our lives.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Revive(f): 12:38pm On May 28, 2008
Thank You my Daddy Jesus Christ for being in Charge of my life.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolopin(f): 12:56pm On May 28, 2008
your praise oh lord reaches to the heavens, your praise oh lord reaches to their heights,
your reighteousness is like a mighty mountain, upon the earth ill praise your name
i will exalt you oh lord, i will exalt you oh lord
ill praise your holy name
as heaven and earth sing to you
i will exalt you oh lord.

thank you dear ;lord Jesus for loving me inspite of me
for choosing me regardless of me
for wanting me despite my unworthy nature
for your grace, your love, your favour and mercy bestowed
i say thank you lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by welli(f): 1:13pm On May 28, 2008
daddy i cant thank you enuf for ur grace ,love,mercies etc. . . . baba i appreciate.thank you.almighty GOD kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by welli(f): 9:51am On May 29, 2008
another day again daddy!i thank you 4 ur grace nd mercies.for everytin dat i am now is by ur grace.may u be praised 4ever my master.for as long as i breath i will praise you.uwese baba kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 12:36pm On May 29, 2008
Onye ezi omume dalu maka ntasiobi i nyerem.In times like this,papa,nani gi nwere ike inye ndi nke gi udo na onu.olilianya anyi nile di na gi.Jisos dalu maka oru oma gi.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 10:06am On May 30, 2008
Thank You Jesus for who You are and For who You'll ever be -A Faithful Redemer in time of help.
I really appreciate You for every dark and bright moments of my life. . .for You've always proved Yourself Strong and Well-Able.
I thank You for my life, I thank You for my family, colleagues, job, projects, passion, friends & foes.
For Your unfeigned love and mercy, I say Thank YOU.
For Your sufficient Great Grace. . I say Thank YOU.

Oba Ato farati bi oke, Olowo gbogboro. . .ti ki n fi omo re sere. I appreciate THEE. kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2008
[size=15pt]THANK[/size] [size=20pt]YOU[/size] [size=25pt]JESUS[/size]
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by welli(f): 9:38pm On May 30, 2008
thank you father for d life,grace ,peace,love,joy nd many more tins u gave me.i appreciate it daddy.uwese! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 4:11am On May 31, 2008
I di ebube,Chineke m.I di nma na ezie,i di nso,ebube gi na ihunanya gi juru na elu uwa nile,lee ka i si di nma,i di ebube.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by welli(f): 2:21pm On May 31, 2008
baba u are too much.d only creator who wasn't created.d i am that i am.d unchangeable changer.i glorify ur name.my generation will praise you lord forever kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by chrisoml(m): 11:05am On Jun 01, 2008
Jehovah Jire You are God, You are not man.
I praise You today for You are My God and I will serve You till eternity comes!!!

Thanks Lord for allowing us into another new month. We all acknowledge you gift of life, health and provision, what a great privilege that we have in You. We are all saying thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by welli(f): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2008
today is anoda day nd i will not let it pass away witout being thankful.baba u re too much.who is lyk thee?none!thank you father for everything.i love you daddy! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2008
Blessed Redeemer,ekele diri gi maka onwa ohuru nke i dubara anyi na ime ya.Otuto diri gi maka Gerald.dalu na ndu Kev,a mam na ihe i na echere anyi bu echiche ndu na oganiru.dalu eze Jisos !
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 8:33am On Jun 02, 2008
[size=25pt]THANK[/size] [size=15pt]YOU[/size][size=25pt] LORD[/size]
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by lystola: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2008
[size=14pt]ERUJEJE OBA MIMO, KABIYESI,[/size]Thank you FATHER for the breathe of life, you have given US, the gift of LIFE is one we can never repay you for, Thank yoiu for the Gift of SALVATION, Thank you for your everlasting FAITHFULNESS on us even when we are UNFAITHFUL, Thank you for your LOVE for us, for your CARE , What are we mortals that you should care about us, but you remain Good to us and you have always been there for us even when we forget about you, you hold us up even in times when we turn from you ,you preserve us from he that seeks to destroy us, and hold us with your unfsiling love even when we walk away from you. LORD, All we can say is THANK YOU.All we can give you is all we Have and all we ARE. Take it all, and use it as you will, that your Purpose for our lives might be established, cos even if we dont aknowledge you, you still remain God, you remain unchanged,unmoved. Lord you are GOOD.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by welli(f): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2008
uwese baba!there is none like thee.i bow to ur majesty my father.thank you for everything. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by chrisoml(m): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2008
God is good I will sing His praises and shout it at all time!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 8:59am On Jun 03, 2008
[size=27pt]L[/size][size=25pt]O[/size][size=23pt]R[/size][size=19pt]D[/size] [size=17pt]W[/size][size=15pt]E [/size] [size=13pt]A[/size]R[size=13pt]E[/size]  [size=15pt]G[/size][size=17pt]R[/size][size=19pt]A[/size][size=21pt]T[/size][size=23pt]E[/size][size=25pt]F[/size][size=32pt]u[/size][size=27pt]L[/size]
                 THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by welli(f): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2008
For as long as i live lord,i will always praise ur name for there's none like you in the whole universe.all glory nd honour must be given to you.thank you lord for everything you ve done:breath,grace,divine health nd many more. . . love you daddy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2008
[size=15pt]FATHER I THANK YOU FOR YOUR GRACE UPON MY LIFE[/size]
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by chiegemba(f): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2008
BABA MI . . .MO DUPE.!!! smiley MY FATHER . . .I THANK YOU!!! wink
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 04, 2008
Uwese Baba.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by joomiegal(f): 11:55am On Jun 04, 2008
you are worthy to be glorified, where would i be if you had not been by my side, how would i rise to meet the dawning of the day, your tender mercies always caliing from behind me, at times ii could not see you, even though you are close by,
Lord you are good, you are good and your mercies forever endure!!!!!!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by YEMILOVE1(f): 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2008
YOU ARE THE ALPHA AND OMEGA, I WORSHIP YOU MY GOD YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE PRAISE.
I GIVE YOU ALL THE GLORY, I WORSHIP YOU MY GOD YOU ARE WORHTY TO BE PRAISE.

THANKS FOR THE GIFT OF LIFE,
FATHER YOU ARE TOO MUCH.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by welli(f): 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2008
dio mio,grazie per la vita mia.you re d mighty GOD and der is nd will neva be anyone like you
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2008
SOME PEOPLE WENT TO BED LAST NIGHT BUT COULDN'T MAKE IT TO THIS MORNING BECOS THE ENEMY STRUCK.
WHAT A PRIVILEDGE GIVEN TO US TO APPRECIATE YOU
[size=15pt]THANK YOU MASTER JESUS[/size]
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by edii: 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2008
amore mio.grazie per la vita mia.it wudn't ve been possible to go tru life witout you.thanks for all.ti amo kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by beauteous(f): 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2008
thank you father for ur mercies endureth 4eva.i love you daddy.thanks for everything
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2008
[size=15pt]THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR US ALWAYS[/size]
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by oom62: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2008
[size=12pt]Praising God everday is a MUST for EVERY believer.  Just like you have breakfast in the mornings without fail, in the same way praise is due to our God everyday WITHOUT FAIL.  He is truly worthy of our praise and we must thank Him in all things.  If it had not been for the Lord who was on our side, where would we be?  Let somebody say, "If it had not been the Lord who was on my side, where would I be?"   This is your very reason to praise Him and appreciate Him for who He is.  From today, complain less and praise more.

http://www.prayerfortoday..com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (100)

1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES / Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd / Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.