Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,922 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (96496 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2008
Thank you for your sufficient grace and love kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by beauteous(f): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2008
amore mio,signore,dio mio,dio buono.Almighty GOD,i praise nd thank you for you deserve it nd even more.ur grace upon my life is too great.ur love ,mercies,peace,protection,provision towards me abounds 4eva.indeed,none is like thee---for as long as i breath lord,i must give thanks to you.thank you father. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2008
I'VE BROUGHT NOTHING LORD SAVE THE WORD OF PRAISE FOR YOUR TENDER LOVE UPON MY FAMILY.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by chrisoml(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2008
Oh Lord You are highly lifted up and their is no one like You.
hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2008
Ka a sopuru gi Okaka.a ga m abuku gi abu oma da n'ala were nye gi ekele.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by cherrypie: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2008
My Creator, The Author and Finisher of my faith, My Comforter, My First Love, My best friend, My help in ages past, my hope for years to come, My ever present Guardian, My provider, My all and all, I bless you for another beautiful day. You are all that I want, all that i will ever need. Thank you lord Jesus, you think about me all the time, you are always one step ahead of me. I love to love you lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by beauteous(f): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2008
truly,its d lord who has brought me thus far!y won't i praise you lord.for my enemies re many,i'm a sinner, yet yr grace abides wit me.father i thank you 4 your grace.for everything that i am now,is by your grace nd love.i appreciate you daddy.grazie padre.dio mio.ti amo! kiss  kiss  kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2008
you are worthy to be exalted daddy ,i just praise your name ,if i start thanking you for your wonderful works in my life this forum will not be enough for that,but please accept my little thanksgiving ,and may your name be glorified forever,AMEN kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by chrisoml(m): 10:28am On Jun 14, 2008
Blessing and honor and glory and power be to Him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb forever and ever!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by beauteous(f): 10:46am On Jun 14, 2008
padre--grazie per la vita.almighty God,i bow b4 ur you to acknowledge ur power.you indeed are d ONLY true GOD .everything in existence were made by you n you alone.my creator,i bow to ur majesty for as long as i leave,i wil 4eva praise you. ti amo padre. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Bigdreams(m): 11:54am On Jun 14, 2008
God, please do give us the grace to worship you in spirit and truth.

Let the words of our mouth and the meditations of our heart be acceptable in your sight O! Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sleekymag(m): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2008
Jehovah God in heaven, i love you with all of my heart, might and soul! I praise you! I worship you! I exalt you! Blessed be your holy name forever!

Lord Jesus, i adore and worship you, thanks for being there for me, for your love and grace! Thanks for making me a joint heir with you! I'm most grateful!

Holy Spirit, you are awesome! How sweet it is to experience your presence! I need you more than anything in my life! I need you to lead me in the way that i should go and for you to order my steps.

Help me Lord to please you always; thinking, saying and doing only those things which are pleasant in your sight!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2008
BE EXALTED MY GOD,AND MAY YOUR NAME BE PRAISED ,IN JESUS NAME,AMEN
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by beauteous(f): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2008
ALMIGHTY GOD,I THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THE OPPURTUNITY TO BE COUNTED AMONG THE LIVING TODAY.THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE ND GRACE HAS NEVA DEPARTED FRM ME.BE EXHALTED MY KING! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2008
M na ekwu nke i mere i na emekwa ozo.dalu Okaka.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2008
father i exalt your name,your name alone will exalt
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by mohawkchic(f): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2008
~I Appreciate You Lord,I exhalt N Bless Your Name Now N Forever!!
Thank You For Giving Me The Blood Of Jesus To Protect N Guild Me,My Family N Loved Ones
I Worship You O Lord,For Your Mercies Endure forever
My Lips Wont Cease to Give Thanks N Praise Unto Ur Name!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2008
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE DONE SO FAR,FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND
WHAT YOU ARE YET TO DO.THANK YOU PRECIOUS FATHER.WE ARE GRATEFUL.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by beauteous(f): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2008
thank you for all that you are nd all that u ve made me.thank you for ur love,grace,health,wisdom nd every oda tin u've done for me.i bow to acknowledge yr majesty.u re d greatest kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2008
thank you jesus for a bright new day kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by tybanky(f): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2008
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. Daddy, how precious also are Your thoughts to me. O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; when I awake, I am still with You. I give thanks to the God of heaven! For His mercy endures forever. I love You; I love You so much sweet JESUS!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Bigdreams(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2008
Lord, you have ever remained faithful.

Please, give me the grace to measure up to your standard.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2008
O nwneghi onye ozo puru ime ihe oma ma e wezuka gi Jehovah.onu m juru na ekele.let it be permanent oh my King i pray.dalu Jisos.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by chrisoml(m): 7:45am On Jun 17, 2008
Bless the Lord oh my soul!
For Your lovingkindness and Your truth.
For I will praise You oh Lord with my whole heart.
For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.
For You are the Lord of truthfulness and revealer of secrets.
For in the day when I cried out You answered me and made me bold with strength in my soul.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2008
EGBERUN AHON KO TO FUN IYIN RE BABA,O SE PUPO-PUPO. MO DUPE ORE IGBA GBOGBO.
KABIYESI RE OLODUMARE. E SEUN
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by tybanky(f): 11:44am On Jun 17, 2008
Thank You for ise nla ti ese laye mi, yes ise nla ni You make me see another beautiful day, You provides for my needs, You guide me, You are always there for me anytime, anyday. That's why I can't do without O LORD, I can't do anything without Oba to da orun oun laye. Do not cast me away from your presence, and do not take your Holy Spirit from me. Olorun mi ma jo'ba lo,
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by beauteous(f): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2008
I'm here again father to praise nd give you thanks for everything.if i'm to mention all,days wil roll by nd i wil stil be mentionin.ur grace ,mercy,love has been great towards me.i appreciate it daddy.grazie.thanks. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2008
thank you again for your lovingkindness and love, kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2008
OLORUN IYANU MO MU OPE ATI IYIN WA,MO GBE ORUKO YIN GA,MO YIN YIN LOGO.E SEUN MO DUPE.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Cayon(f): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2008
Lord, thank you for waking me up this morning. Continue to watch over my family and friends and bless everyone who is reading this prayer.

Amen Awomen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by beauteous(f): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2008
thank you lord,for only you is worthy to be praised for all dat has happened in ma life nd dat of everyone who has cum in contact wit me one way or d oda.i bow to ur lordship father. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2008
thank you God for making me dwell in the land of the living,may your name be praised,AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (100)

1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES / Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd / Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.