Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (96298 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2008
Thank You Jesus, for teaching me importance of expressing gratitude. I 'll never neglect to say "thank You " for the favours and kindness shown towards me, i thank You for givin me a heart that is thankful and for helping me express profuse and unfeigned gratitude to You father!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2008
Pepeye:

Thank You Jesus, for teaching me importance of expressing gratitude. I 'll never neglect to say "thank You " for the favours and kindness shown towards me, i thank You for givin me a heart that is thankful and for helping me express profuse and unfeigned gratitude to You father!
ooooh welcome back kiss
@Topic,Onu mu juru na ekele.abu oma na oke olu ka m ji were na asi gi,"onye nwe mgboko i dim ire" !
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2008
Ooops, thanks girl smiley
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 12:35am On Jul 09, 2008
Lord You have been so good and wonderful to me and my loved ones. I thank you so much and bless your holy name always kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by darami(f): 4:28am On Jul 09, 2008
Thank you Father for being who you are in my life and family.Daddy, if not be for you, it could have been worse.Modupe ore ana, ore oni, ore titi lailai.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2008
THANK YOU OH LORD FOR YOUR EVERLASTING LOVE UPON ME AND MY PEOPLE.WE ARE GRATEFUL

zandra1,
where have you been? i missed you- the great seer grin
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2008
Thank you Jesus for illuminating my life and imparting your wisdom into my spirit through your word. I’ve been justified, not by works…, but by the faith of the Lord Jesus Christ
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2008
Zandra1:

Lord You have been so good and wonderful to me and my loved ones. I thank you so much and bless your holy name always kiss
Now this is something,ole ebe i si? wink
@Topic,anyi na ekele gi Okaka,ebube gi na oru oma gi na ndu mu na ezi na ulom di egwuka nmanma gi diri na ahu anyi nilee mgbe dumekele diri gi na ndu tantie Dor,obu nani gi ka anyi ga efe
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by tybanky(f): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2008
Thank you Father and blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all creation. A dupe ooooooo
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2008
THANK YOU YOUR GRACE & MERCY UPON MY FAMILY,MY ADMIRERS & WELL-WISHERS.
THANK YOU JESUS
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by tybanky(f): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2008
Whenever I see, another breaking of the day,
I say thank you LORD,
Thank you LORD. 2x

Ka bi ooo si oooo,
You are the God of heaven and the earth,
Ka bi ooo si oooo. 2x
Iwo ooo lorun ayo
Ka bi ooo si ooo 2x

Iwo lagbara ,
Ato bi ju
Haleluyah, Haleluyah
You are the mighty God
the great I am
Haleluyah, Haleluyah

In Jesus name I worship. Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by mohawkchic(f): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2008
~Jesus i love U Ooh
You Do well ah thank You OOh
You Don make my life Better
OOh Ah go day bless you Forever Ooh
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by beauteous(f): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2008
Thank yhu lord for yhur protection,
grace,love,provision,mercies nd many more.
we appreciate yhu lord.
i bow to yhur lordship daddy.ti amo kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2008
Ihe i mere di nma,Halleluyah.Oru oma gi di nma Halleluyah!Mkowa nmeso oma gi chi ga eji chi ga abo,dalu oti mbodombo .
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2008
Thank you for the wonderful gift of the Holy Spirit, I am so glad to have discovered the joy of being filled with the Spirit, I extol Your majesty; I worship You for Your omniscience and Your excellent splendour, i adore You for who You are, To You be the glory and dominion forever more
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2008
ATERERE KARI AYE,OPE ATI IYIN MI RE FUN ISE RIBIRIBI TI E NSE NINU EBI MI.
GBA OPE KI O GBA IYIN,KABIYESI ALAAFIN ORUN. E SEUN
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by tybanky(f): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2008
Thank you everlasting Father for His mercy endures forever.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by beauteous(f): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2008
Thank you almighty God for today,yur grace,protection,love ,peace nd many more.For tis by ur mercies dat we're nt consumed.Thanks father.ti amo kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2008
Lord there isn't any like you and there would never be any like u. Thank you for everything for we appreciate them. Please remember to heal the sick and provide for the needy, amen kiss. We love you so much Lord our Father kiss .
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2008
dalu onye ikpe ziri ezi
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2008
Thank you for the wonderful Name of Jesus; the Name that is above every Name and which all cration responds.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kingdong(m): 6:22am On Jul 12, 2008
Precious redeemer, my Lord and and my God. You always bless me with beautiful and absolutely, oh so refreshing sleep. I love to coast out from sleep, half awake, half asleep, praising your name with one sweet song or another, or just repeating thank you Jesus. Now as it starts to rain, i say another thank you Lord.

Bless the Lord, ohh my soul, and all that lives within me, bless His holy name. For He has has done great things, bless His holy name.

I thank you Abba Father, i give you all praise, all adoration, all thanksgiving that i am alive and well after that nasty accident last week thursday night where i all alone, crashed my car beyond repairs escaping the jaws of death. Poor car, happy and grateful (to You) me, for it was not by power or exceptional driving skills (what driving skills when you are sleeping under inf, deep sigh) but a manifestation of your steadfast love, unceasing mercies, kindness and grace.

All i want to say is thank you Lord. Thank you Jesus. Praise be to your most holy name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by beauteous(f): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2008
Thank yhu lord for all u've done nd yet to be done.yhu've been faithful.THERE'S INDEED NONE LIKE YHU.TI AMO
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by darami(f): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2008
Thank you Father for everything. Daddy thank you for Wale, you are so good and forever faithful to us. I know with your help I can advance against a troop, with you by my side I can scale a wall.Halleluyah to your name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by beauteous(f): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2008
Thank you father for errtyn yhu've done nd yet to do.
Thanks for yhur grace,love,mercy,protection nd many more. . .
cant thank yhu enuf.Ti Amo padre kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by atutupoyo(f): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2008
God is so Good, Oluwadara, oluwadara, Oluwadara, odara,
Chinekedima, Chinekedima, Chinekedima,
Our God is Good, Our God is good, our God is good, his so good.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by knotty(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2008
kingdong:

(what driving skills when you are sleeping under inf,)
that was humbling.
the manifest depth of His mercies make the most hardened sober. but of what good is the sobriety when you cannot acknowledge Him as the sustainer of your essence? Nice one Brother.
So, i say Father ope o. I thank you for the benefits of today. i adore you for the good of yesterday. i worship you for the bounty of tomorrow. you, only you, consist of all things in all things. e seun Baba. mo dupe ore ana, mo dupe ore ola, mo dupe ore ojogbogbo.
ye men, join me in Praising my Father for he has been marvellous to me. join me in saying halleluyah to ARUGBO OJO, EKUN, OKO PHARAOH. he is good, inded too good to me and i guess, you to you too.

and let the congregation say AMEN!!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2008
Izoputawaomu na aka onwu na ike oria.onye nani ya bu chi na otutom.N'ezie o dighi dokita dika gi.Jisos ebighebi a gaghi i zurum inye gi ekele.dalu
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2008
MO DUPE LOWO OLORUN FUN AABO ATI IPAMO YIN LORI MI ATI EBI MI.
THANK YOU FATHER.
E SEUN BABA
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by beauteous(f): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2008
Thank yhu lord for yhur mercies,grace,love,joy,peace,protection nd many more. . . . . .
i can't thank yhu enuf for yhu've been wonderful.
TI AMO PADRE kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2008
Baba thank you for grace, favour, mercy, longsuffering and your blood on the cross of calvary.
Thank you for a wonderful week begining, thank you for never leaving me nor forsaking me even though i dont deserve it, thank you for making a river in the desert and a path through the sea.

To you i give all the thanks and praise Baba . . . in the name of Jesus Christ.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by tybanky(f): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2008
E seun Olorun agbalagba oye, Oba adani ma gbagbe eni eku se lori aye mi, lori ebi mi, lori awon ore mi, lori awon ololufe mi, Baba I say thank you may your name be glorified forever and ever. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (100)

George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO / Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.