Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (96263 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2008
Ekele diri Jisos maka all the heartaches na happiness,heartpains na healings,adversities na prosperities,dark nites na bright mornings,ups na downs,sunshine na rainfall.n'ime ihe nile na onodu nile,Gi Jisos,emewo Obim nma.dalu !
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2008
Thank you Jesus for life
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by MissyB1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2008
Thank yhu lord for the great sacrifice yhu made for me on the cross.Thank yhu for yhur grace,love,mercy,protection nd many more that is upon ma life.Can't thank yhu enuf.Grazie padre,ti amo. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by chibaby5(f): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2008
Only Him is worthy of all praise and adoration. Him alone giveth life, Him alone giveth strength. Therefore i thank Him for what he has done 4 me and many more glorious things he's yet 2 do in ma lyf, 4 He maketh all things well. Thank u Jesus! Ekele diri chineke onye ne enye ihe nile.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2008
Onye oru ebube deme
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2008
Thank You Lord, for crafting me in such a wonderful and unique way, I recognize that i m Your excellent handiwork, made for Your glory and sanctified for Your use
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by timmfikk(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2008
Oluwa oma she oooo , thanks for giving me the right people i need at the right time. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by MissyB1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2008
Thank yhu Jesus for yhu love,grace,mercy,protection nd many more.Witout yhu i'm nuttin.Tjanks for everything lord,m grateful.TI AMO kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2008
Thank you for everthing. Forever your name shall be praised. O Se Olorun
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by shylladear(f): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2008
thank you lord for seeing me through to this day [i][/i]
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by tybanky(f): 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2008
I thank You, O God of my fathers; Who keeps our soul among the living, and does not allow our feet to be moved. We praise You, A father of the fatherless, a defender of widows. Blessed be the name of God forever and ever.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2008
i di nma eze Jisos.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2008
Holy Spirit, I love You, for I recognize You as my helper, strengthener, standby, counselor, intercessor, comforter and advocate. I give You first place in my life,

For You are my keeper and my guide. I recognize Your lead in my life and I yield to You
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2008
Olorun Olodumare,Baba Agba - Ope ati iyin mi re fun oore re lori ebi mi. Mo dupe baba.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by MissyB1(m): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2008
Grazie padre per oggi nd mia vita.Sei grande padre.TI AMO kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by tybanky(f): 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2008
Apata Isreal o seun iwalaye mi, mo dupe ore ano, mo dupe ore oni, mo dupe ore ola, mo dupe ore Igba gbogbo. Thank You Father.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2008
I Worship You and Adore You, I Exalt Your Holy Name. For You are Great and greatly to be Praise. Great and Mighty are Your works in my life and Wondrous are Your ways. I worship Your Omniscience and Omnipresence with my Hands lifted to Your Throne. Let my Worship Ascend to You as Sweet Smelling Savour………………in Jesus Name
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by MissyB1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2008
almighty god,i thank yhu for today nd many more things yhu've done.im grateful lord for yhu've been to merciful.ti amo
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2008
Thank You for making me Your Vessel; Thank You for my Commitments to You for they‘re second to none
I Ascribe all Honour, Glory and Adoration and Majesty to You, I glorify Your Name, because You are worthy to be Praise
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by chibaby5(f): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2008
thank u jesus 4 u r about 2 do a gd thing in my life. Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2008
FATHER I THANK YOU FOR THE SEEN AND UNSEEN BATTLE THAT YOU FOUGHT ON MY BEHALF.
[size=15pt]THANK YOU JESUS[/size]
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by tybanky(f): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2008
Thank You for keeping alive King of glory
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2008
Eze dalu maka self control and restraint nke i nyerem tata.Dalu maka ncebe site onwuwa di iche iche.Dalu na ochiche gi na ubochi nke tata.Imela onye ezi omume
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by MissyB1(m): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2008
Thank yhu lord for a wonderful today.thank yhu 4 yhur grcae nd love dat's upon ma life.yhu're indeed d ALMIGHTY.be praised 4ever.ti amo
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by chibaby5(f): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2008
thank u Jesus 4 yo guidance n protection. Thank u Jesus 4 lyf. Ekele diri ya n'ime ihelile
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2008
Thank You Lord, for You are The Lion of the Tribe of Jordan,
The Bright Morning Star, The lily of the Valley, The Rose of Sharon, My Shield and Buckler, My Teacher, Counselor, The Author and Finisher of my Faith, I exalt your Holy Name …in You we move in You we live and have our being!!!
There is no other God besides You…
You are Highly Lifted up , continue to take the first place in my life
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2008
i thank you for this day, i give you the glory,blessed be thy name forever.
E seun Olodumare
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by tybanky(f): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2008
Thank You LORD for helping me in all my endeavour. Apata Isreali E seun
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 3:04am On Aug 01, 2008
Dalu maka odudu na nchebe gi na ubochi tata.i mela eze Jisos
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by MissyB1(m): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2008
Thank yhu lord for today,thanks for yhur grace,love,mercies upon my life.m grateful father.TI AMO
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2008
Glory to your name,father. i am grateful fun gbogbo ore yin lori wa. Thank you sir
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2008

Araba ribi Omi Okun
A bun bun tan Omisa
Apan la to so le aiye ro
Irawo owuro, Omo Olorun oo
Mo gbe o ga!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (100)

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) / George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO / Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.