Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,563 members, 7,914,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:57 AM

Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! (38106 Views)

Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) / Scam Alert:- MTN Ultimate Wonder Promo Aeroplane Offer / Win Brand New Aeroplane! MTN Ultimate Wonder! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by onyxo76(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
i dont believe this.... after i read the complaint from a fellow nairalander who was notified of is win to manchester by glo and forover 2 yrs now has not gone,after dragging the issue for so long they offered him 200k to keep shut.
besides why is it that when ncc banned all promo that mtn decided to do this. the whole thing na scam jare.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by doppler777(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2012
Hmmm....What a show event with cheap Christmas lightening hung over cheap drapes.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by chucksbadt(m): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
for all of una way dey vesk.....derz anoda MTN promo coming up....so start recharging now!!!

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Rosebela(f): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
Wow congrat dear,abeg remember us your friends o
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by doppler777(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
How much did she recharged to win this ?[/quote]
Down below kinda charging!!!!!!!!
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Maxymilliano(m): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
The displayed pictures does not depict any form of excitement that should herald such epoch-making event, it looks staged.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by redsquare(m): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
So aeroplane na just N64m? Na im be say e no cost nah! I am off to go and get one for myself! cheesy I'm tired of the traffic on our roads these days.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by naptu2: 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
Journalist were called to witness the ceremony where the winner was selected and informed that she has won. There will be another ceremony where the winner will be presented with her prize.

(I hear that her phone was switched off when the MTN officials first attempted to contact her).
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by dapo338(m): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
Lie Lie MTN, I will never believe this. Never
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
redsquare: So aeroplane na just N64m? Na im be say e no cost nah! I am off to go and get one for myself! cheesy I'm tired of the traffic on our roads these days.
what you need is a chopper.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by rman: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2012
The biggest promo in telecoms is not even this MTN win a plane stuff.

ETISALAT FIRST PROMO IS ONE MILLION DOLLARS FOR THE WINNER. Where is the winner now?

Anyway, why would MTN lie about a 64million naira plane? As I am typing this response, they have made more than that in Lagos alone.

MTN turnover at least 2billion naira daily.

You guys better believe.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Dear Sir, if you ask me MTN have tried in this particular case. I didn't believe anyone was gonna win such an amount from Empty Hen bonanza. MTN are fraud, we all know that, but N64million naira no be beans. N64million Naira is over 300k USD, that UNIPORT girl dont graduate by force. She can establish 3 companies at the same time and be an employer of labour.

I pray she doesn't fall into the hands of bad boys
they rnt here for charity. they wuld hv made double that amount from the promo. cool
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Burch(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
Chukwuemeka007: Nonsense! If an aeroplane is #64m, then people like Demeji Bankole nd James Ibori will have fleets of airplanes all over. #64m can't buy an aeroplane!

You mumu oooo. Plane get class just like cars. Ask yourself why Bankole no dey drive kia Picanto.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Joshcoli(m): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
Let her compensate all the mugus that sent her money for recharge grin grin grin
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by freecocoa(f): 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
I pray!
Make I coil if I believe this story.
Tah! For this Ph wey I dey?na him I no hear the news?
Its a Big bold blatant lie.
Na today? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
Maxymilliano: The displayed pictures does not depict any form of excitement that should herald such epoch-making event, it looks staged.
i tire o! Even the venue of the event appears awkward. Unless that's uniport lecture hall
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by puplin(f): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2012
Abagworo: FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD!

N64million cannot buy an aeroplane.
If it's indeed a Cessna 180T Skyline as reported, the 2012 model costs about $443,500. It's just under N70m so who chop the balance?! Here's the link I found online.
http://www.controller.com/listingsdetail/aircraft-for-sale/CESSNA-TURBO-182T-SKYLANE/2012-CESSNA-TURBO-182T-SKYLANE/1227773.htm

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by IYANGBALI: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
Big time fraud. ALL NA ARRANGEE
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by ajf(m): 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2012
Those airplanes remind me of the one used in the movie 'The Gods Must Be Crazy'.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by frevangel(m): 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
Some are simply mixing it up. MTN is giving her a Plane or an option of 64million. NOT THE CASH EQUIVALENT!!! Get your facts straight before you start yarning!

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Kagawa: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
[b]You dont have to say you smell fraud, this is fraud..... its written all ova the pakage....

Just yesterday i heard that NCC has canceled all Telecomm promos, due to the bogus and unrealistic nature.... esp this Hemptyhen Heroplane.. then 2day some 1 wins the aroplane....

SCAM SCAM SCAM...SHAM!!! LET ME TELL YOU WHAT WAS DONE HERE... Mtn did this just to save face.. looked sm faceless person.... tell her to sign an NDA, that her and her family wil be taken care of, 9MAKE HER AN OFFER SHE CANT REFUSE, give her small amount of money.... bla bla bla.. and put her as a walking stick... to pose as a winner.... ORGANIZED CRIME!!!! aERROPLANE MY nUTTTTS.... HU DE FOOLING...

This is what mtn does... SAVE FACE thats how they released mtn pulse pakage wehn the heard etisalat was coming up with something like that....and today where is mtn pulse... in the dead and forgotten past....

Yesday - NCC cancels all Telecomm promos
2day sm1 wins mtn heoplane.......

Think about it.. its no coincidence.... They saw it coming and dey SAVED FACE yet again...
Hope they are reading this... some of us knw ur tricks.
We are not that gullible...Dum Phucks...
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Jibsonified(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
Stallion84: winner and dem no loud am for everywhere? MTN ole
Guy they mentioned t on radio n TV
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by RickyRoss1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2012
blink182: carry your poverty stricken mind from this place. Mtn promised a plane and should deliver a plane or its value in naira which amounts to about N4bn at the lowest. It is people like you that allow bad governance persist.

You sound very dummmb and stuuupid, as a result you need a reality check.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by jide4lagos(m): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
To solve this problem of na lie na true. At least we have uniport students here on nairaland at least one should b able to confirm her identity nwww.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by honeric01(m): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
Siena:

You may be surprised to realise, not every student has a Facebook or Twitter account.

Yet she has up to 3,000 exra to play mtn promo? i guess she also used a BB and most of the people that use bb also use twitter, fb e.t.c
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Lincolnburrows(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
What happened to all her boyfriends that sent her those recharge cards she used to win the promo?
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

You sound very dummmb and stuuupid, as a result you need a reality check.
na pepper eye de do you so. Speaking English does not hide your poverty state of mind. Change now that you still can before it engulfs you totally.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by puplin(f): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2012
honeric01:

Yet she has up to 3,000 exra to play mtn promo? i guess she also used a BB and most of the people that use bb also use twitter, fb e.t.c
Abi o, every student in naija..infact every young person uses at least one out of facebook, twitter and bbm...and in this case, that name essien-garricks sounds like she uses the three. Lol
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Rick9(m): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
Na big lie jor. Who go win that Aeroplane. I pray oh.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by chykeo1(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
The UNIPORT girl don graduate by force! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by nicefeeling: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
Wouldn't say I can't believe this based on the amount of money coz Empty-hen sure makes large bucks from we subscribers but that venue jst looks kinda phony! grin undecided

Congrats to the winner if.... cheesy wink
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by wengerjay(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
My pastor had prophesized dat i wld win the plane bt no thanks to NEPA,my phone had a low battery as a result of d power outage in my village.Mtn called severally to reach me to no avail.They eventually called this girl.MTN jst sent me the message nw bt has promised to compensate me with an Helicopter.This is my testimony!Ur own testimony is around the corner,receive it now.Even if na #100 recharge card dem use to compensate u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Want To Unlock Ny Nokia Phone Security Code, Any Help Please / Is Samsung's 8K TV, Q800t (2020) Worth 2.5 Million Naira?! / 'MTN Now Drinking Data With Straw'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.