Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,632 members, 7,975,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:51 AM

Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! (38240 Views)

Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) / Scam Alert:- MTN Ultimate Wonder Promo Aeroplane Offer / Win Brand New Aeroplane! MTN Ultimate Wonder! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD.... MTN PAID THAT LADY.... ITS JUST A FACADE... FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD..... 64million Naira cannot even buy a scrab plane

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by naptu2: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
Toluwarni: FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD.... MTN PAID THAT LADY.... ITS JUST A FACADE... FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD..... 64million Naira cannot even buy a scrab plane

Scrab?
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by dljbd1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2012
Abagworo: FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD!

N64million cannot buy an aeroplane.

Which evr way....she dn hamma
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by oseiwe(m): 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
Pls who has her fone number?
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by free2ryhme: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
taio luv: I tried d winner names on google facebook n twitter but it didnt come up at all, and she is student,i tink mtn is lying on dis promo joor,

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ebube-Essien-Garricks/124717367685996

but e be like say dem just create the page recently oooo
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
HNosegbe: In my opinion, the lady made a wrong choice. She should have taken the plane and leased it out. That's guaranteed income for years that she has thrown away.

Any student of finance can easily deduce that the present value received (N64m) is nothing compared to the hundreds of millions (if not billions) that would be obtained cumulatively from a long-term lease.

Poor, short-sighted choice.

And I dispute your financial rhetoric thus: what if the plane crashes tomorrow?

A good investor will collect the money as the girl did and invest in on rock solid investment rather than investing solo with an aircraft.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by ABAKA72(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
austin4real: Its a cessna airplane, not a boeing. A cessna should cost nufin more than 350-400 thousand dollars, so the dollar equivalent is quite right if you ask me.
you are right bro, it a cessna. There are also other light aeroplane that are good and cost less than $300k, owning a light airplane is no big deal in some places like Alaska were it is a popular means of transportion in that parmafrost territory. The disbeliev people show here is due to ignorance, some think you must have N4b to own a light airplane. The truth is that people in this clime are very shallow when it comes to general knowladge.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by ABAKA72(m): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
ItsModella: Who the hell wants to fly a Cessna? that ugly plane that looks like what was used to fight in world war 1
exactly why God no gree make you win the promo. Wait for the Falcon private jet promo.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by ideee03(f): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
~Bluetooth:

That short girl get chest sha kiss
heediiaat...na dat wan u go see.mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Akilokazeem(m): 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
Hai!!! 64 million can not buy an aero talklez of the plane then if i join the two together to form an aeroplane...abegi girl congratz bt den cheat u o.....
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by ideee03(f): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2012
choiiiiiiiii....y wasn't it meee....*sighs* cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by puplin(f): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
[quote author=Albedo27][/quote] Yes, aeroplanes are not sold in millions, na part of the engine..lol
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by femijck(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2012
Anyway first gud news frm uniport ...plz any uniport studnt to confirm this at least.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by puplin(f): 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
ideee03: choiiiiiiiii....y wasn't it meee....*sighs* cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
U wey no recharge pass #200...hehehe
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by ABAKA72(m): 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
Austinodark: whch one u dey fly,see as the tin dey pain you
my brother tell am.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by puplin(f): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2012
Akilo kazeem: Hai!!! 64 million can not buy an aero talklez of the plane then if i join the two together to form an aeroplane...abegi girl congratz bt den cheat u o.....
Buroda Kazeem, it's a CESSNA...not d kind of planes in Arik's fleet and that's how much the 2012 model costs. I posted the photo and link earlier
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2012
If I hear say this gal papa no be GOVERNMENT DON already.. See staging sha! Abi na excuse wey the papa wan use loot #64m goverment cash under MTN cover and spare MTN blushes join.. Killing two birds with a stone.. Mtschew!
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by kutchs: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
Hallellujah!

The Lord just ministered to me right now that Miss...wetin be her name again? Is my wife. Pls anybody with her number?
Sharp sharp abeg I don fix wedding for xmas, u‘re all invited.
Haba money dey nau.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
ABAKA72: you are right bro, it a cessna. There are also other light aeroplane that are good and cost less than $300k, owning a light airplane is no big deal in some places like Alaska were it is a popular means of transportion in that parmafrost territory. The disbeliev people show here is due to ignorance, some think you must have N4b to own a light airplane. The truth is that people in this clime are very shallow when it comes to general knowladge.
Person wey hear where you dey shout 'Cessna' up and down go think say na una garage the plane park since till dem give the girl. Abeg make person hear word for you jor.. Cessna ko, Christopher ni.. Shey to own the plane na 'no big deal', buy another one take start promo under ya family name na. Mtschew!

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by puplin(f): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
kutchs: Hallellujah!

The Lord just ministered to me right now that Miss...wetin be her name again? Is my wife. Pls anybody with her number?
Sharp sharp abeg I don fix wedding for xmas, u‘re all invited.
Haba money dey nau.
Shay The Lord no get her number ni, ask am

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
naptu2:

Scrab?
Gbagaun!! See werin 64million dey cause.. Choi. Iyalaya MTN

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2012
LastApostle:

A good investor will collect the money as the girl did and invest in on rock solid investment rather than investing solo with an aircraft.
What if dem kidnap the girl? Come kill her? Wetin investment go do? E no get as e take better pass. Hustle for ya cash.
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by puplin(f): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2012
For your 'dreaming' pleasure

Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by mrkels(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okija_juju: WHAT!!!!! angry

After all the recharge card wey I load?! Now I get over 500,000 Naira airtime for my phone.. Wetin I go use am do?!

I invested all my salary in this Awoof and then na student win am... angry

F`uck MTN..

Goodbye cruel world...
Boss na wa 4 u o chio!!!!!!!!!
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Born2beRich1(m): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
I pity all of you dat are saying it is fraud....while some graduates dey drive trailer, undergraduate dey count millions....who say u need to finish schl to hammer?when God dey anything can happen....
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by tutu1: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
MTN is a Joke
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by gmcbiz(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
lady! i see many suitors coming your way, choose wisely o wink
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
Born 2be Rich: I pity all of you dat are saying it is fraud
If I hear say Hausa Goat no make sense pass you.. Wetin concern the fraud and her scholar status?
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by LemonBoy1: 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2012
Wat annoys me most is dat sm pipo dnt js av d patience to read 2ru pipo's thoughts nd arguments b4 posting dm own points, thereby shaiting allover da thread...mtn's gat d dou, 64M aint mch 4 em, nd as 4 dose dat dnt believe, if MTN actualy faked it, i guess they would av created a fbk nd twitter accout wit d name long long b4 2day (we knw de r nat fools) cos de knw pipo'll definately probe, so d fbk account js creatd 2day wit dat name? guys dats a fake 1 by a fake pesn playing pranks on 9jerians
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
LastApostle:

Errr... Ever heard of insurance? undecided
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by tjskii(f): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
Y don't things lik this happen to me *sigh* undecided
Re: Port-Harcourt Student Wins MTN Aeroplane!! by Rooneyboy(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
my own question is where's the plane ?
If they were able to present air hostesses "in MTN colours" , then I also demand that they show us the plane in MTN colours as well.
That is what it ought to be ordinarily before whether the winner opts for the cash or not, afterall they do have MTN cars and the rest when people win any of their gifts.

Also the name on its own is suspect,it sounds more like;
Chuka --- Olumide--- Sani , to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Deactivation Codes To Stop MTN Unsolicited Messages / VERY HILARIOUS... Which Of These Would You Do First? / How To Check If Your Iphone Is New Or Refurbished

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.