Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,303 members, 7,891,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim (851 Views)

Can Tithe Be Given To Someone In Need?. / U Are Born-again But You Still Lust After Men Or Women? This Prayer Can Help U / Read This If U Are A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim by padmoreete2(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
If u are to be given 10million dollar to turn muslim aborting been a christian. Wat will be ur response?
Re: If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
padmore.ete2:
If u are to be given 10million dollar to turn muslim aborting been a christian. Wat will be ur response?

I am not a christian but I will take it.

lol....I will act like a muslim for some time and then leave the country with the money.
Re: If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim by PehaKaso: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2012
@ OP, my answer is a capital " N O "
Re: If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim by ngmart(m): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2012
A simple answer to your question
follow your religion till death do you part period.

Re: If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim by ijawkid(m): 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
Logicboy03:

lol....I will act like a muslim for some time and then leave the country with the money.

OLE!!!!....

If them catch you your own don finish be that......

Lol...
Re: If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim by Emmyk(m): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
Hell NO.
Re: If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim by padmoreete2(m): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
ijawkid:

OLE!!!!....

If them catch you your own don finish be that......

Lol...

lol
Re: If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2012
never!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ever!!!!!!!!!!!
ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what shall it profit you if u get the 10 million dollars and lose your soul in hell with 71 virgin demons
Re: If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim by CrazyMan(m): 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
Logicboy03:

Very dangerous game my dear atheist friend....if you're caught, you would be bombed, beheaded, stoned, flogged...did I mention lynched...yup..you'd be lynched as well.
Re: If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
CrazyMan:
Very dangerous game my dear atheist friend....if you're caught, you would be bombed, beheaded, stoned, flogged...did I mention lynched...yup..you'd be lynched as well.

How would I be caught?

Can my mind be read?
Re: If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim by tobechi20(m): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
Many people just de talk nooo. If them give them #5,000 to leave church on sunday com work, them go do am. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
tobechi20: Many people just de talk nooo. If them give them #5,000 to leave church on sunday com work, them go do am. Hypocrite

Than you jo.

People here are forming holy holy.
Re: If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim by ijawkid(m): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
Logicboy03:

How would I be caught?

Can my mind be read?

No worry....

When you see one better C-4 you go know say them don read ya mind since........

Lol......
Re: If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim by Areaboy2(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2012
rafhell: never!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ever!!!!!!!!!!!
ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what shall it profit you if u get the 10 million dollars and lose your soul in hell with 71 virgin demons

sounds good to me.. Heaven is boring anyway, so bring on the 10mil cheesy
Re: If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
Quite frankly - as an atheist. I will grab the money and convert sharply (suicide jackets, bombs, beard, koran and a harem) I will honestly worship Allah in all sincerity and perform hajj, give zakat and beat my wife regularly grin grin

1 Like

Re: If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Quite frankly - as an atheist. I will grab the money and convert sharply (suicide jackets, bombs, beard, koran and a harem) I will honestly worship Allah in all sincerity and perform hajj, give zakat and beat my wife regularly grin grin

My man! Always on the money.

And you'll still have a fat BONUS of 72 tear-rubber chicks awaiting your arrival. I there are more vacancies - am in grin grin.
Re: If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim by tohirah(f): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Quite frankly - as an atheist. I will grab the money and convert sharply (suicide jackets, bombs, beard, koran and a harem) I will honestly worship Allah in all sincerity and perform hajj, give zakat and beat my wife regularly grin grin
beat your wife regularly??
Re: If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2012
tohirah: beat your wife regularly??

Quran, 4:34 Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.
Re: If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim by padmoreete2(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2012
grin
lagerwhenindoubt:

ehhh! Wait Oo! so dis plane beatings na offical and spiritually mandate for all Aboki's. Kia! Esha allah
Re: If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
Quran, 4:34 Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

Forget about $10 million, just like the christian charlatans I only want 10%.
For 10% of $10m, I'll definitely become muslim and do the whole "a$$ up face down" thing five times a day. I'll also go to makka in order to partake in the idiocy of stoning the devil.Insha Allah!!! Besides, who wouldn't want to choke a b#tch to the glory of Allah?
Re: If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim by Zikdik(m): 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2012
ISLAM? shocked....I wouldn't touch it with a TEN-FOOT POLE!
Re: If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim by nakash: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
If i was a muslim giving you that cash I would demand that you follow the koran. I would demand that you wear a suicide vest or better still a truck laden with explosives and detonate it in the compound of a church just after the service so that your bomb kills as many kufr as possible. Allahu akbar i would also order you to scream that phrase. After all we need to get rid of non believers as our koran orders us to.
Re: If U Are To Be Given 10million Dollar To Turn Muslim by padmoreete2(m): 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
nakash: If i was a muslim giving you that cash I would demand that you follow the koran. I would demand that you wear a suicide vest or better still a truck laden with explosives and detonate it in the compound of a church just after the service so that your bomb kills as many kufr as possible. Allahu akbar i would also order you to scream that phrase. After all we need to get rid of non believers as our koran orders us to.
jeez! am seriously shaking

(1) (Reply)

How Can U Prove That God Exists? / Praying Against Your Enemies: Right Or Wrong? / The Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.