Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,039 members, 7,919,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:13 AM

How Do I Make Mum Know That I Truly Love Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Make Mum Know That I Truly Love Her (917 Views)

How Can I Truly Know? / Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl / She Has Invested So Much In Me. Now She Want Marriage And I Dont Love Her Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Mum Know That I Truly Love Her by Scholarnon(f): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2008
I realy love my mum, but we always see things differently and end up argueing and finally querrel. I repesct her so much but she always want to have her ways about certain issues in the family especially about religiuos matters. She sees me as not serious bc am not a fanatic and to her anything less is not it. House pls tell me how to make her respect my own opinion about issues and to stop seein me as worldly person.
Re: How Do I Make Mum Know That I Truly Love Her by Babybee(f): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2008
I feel you dear, my mum is almost like that. I love her so much but she seem not to realize it.
I think she'll get there gradually.
Give your mum sometime and keep being a good girl, don't answer her back when she talks, avoid arguments with her. In short, show her more respect, she'll get there at some point.
Re: How Do I Make Mum Know That I Truly Love Her by adeboo(f): 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2008
Just keep telling her that you love her.

My mum is like that too but there are things you could do that she'll appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Gift For Hubby: / * Everlasting Marriage In Kano State ** / Two Gay Friends Caught In Ogun State,after Partner Screamed Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.