Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,592 members, 7,944,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Binary Option Free Alert - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert (100606 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by fabolakers(m): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
wapmasta001:
BUT DO YOU LIKE DIZZZZZZZZZZ?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
its BEAUTIFUL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Ivynwa(f): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
fabolakers:
please i need your assistant in understanding the 11th hour trade.

Yeah can somebody throw light on that 11th hour trade i read you guys talking about most of the time. You make it sound like things are more favourable at the 11th hour close to market close.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Manweysabi(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
You promised to drop ur strategy to d house... You just dey put us for long tin... Showin us green account. Abi NEPA never bring light uptil now? Since morning?
wapmasta001:
YEAH BRO ITS BEING COOKED ALREADY...ALL U HAVE TO DO IS WAIT FOR D BOMB....WAITNG FOR LIGHT COZ AM ON MOBILE NAW....WILL RELEASE D BOMB AS SOON AS THOSE ASSHOLES BRING D LIGHT......AND DNT FORGET MY STAY BETWEEN STRATEGY 2MAO.TO SUNDAY....U CN MAKE LOTS OF CASH ON RANDOM INDICES IN D WEEKENDS.....GUDLUCK...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ivynwa:

Yeah can somebody throw light on that 11th hour trade i read you guys talking about most of the time. You make it sound like things are more favourable at the 11th hour close to market close.
MY FREND DAT WANNA TRY EVERYTIN.....HERE WE ARE OOO.....STILL ON BOM PAROL....CAN U C NAW DAT WE SHALL CONT TO BURN DEM DOWN

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
Manweysabi: You promised to drop ur strategy to d house... You just dey put us for long tin... Showin us green account. Abi NEPA never bring light uptil now? Since morning?
SORRY BRO...UPON DAT I CAN TYPR FAST...AM VERY LAZY IN TYPING...PROMIX U GUYS DAT....WUD DROP IT B4 MORNING
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Ivynwa(f): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
wapmasta001:
MY FREND DAT WANNA TRY EVERYTIN.....HERE WE ARE OOO.....STILL ON BOM PAROL....CAN U C NAW DAT WE SHALL CONT TO BURN DEM DOWN

I noticed that a greater percentage of your win is on currency pairings. I think that one has more success pairing currency than at random indices, the Rindices are slimy and cunning, twisting things to their advantage. I only want to concentrate more on the currency pairings in Beton markets, I think that a successful forex trader that understands forex well will make a huge success with the currency pairing in binary option. I can't wait to be that person---lol, who no like better thing. Abeg enough playing & chilling at this your thread playground right now grin, i need to digest forex well gotta get on reading.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert by fabolakers(m): 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
wapmasta001:
SORRY BRO...UPON DAT I CAN TYPR FAST...AM VERY LAZY IN TYPING...PROMIX U GUYS DAT....WUD DROP IT B4 MORNING
would be expecting it. please try ur best. God bless.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Manweysabi(m): 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ivynwa:

I noticed that a greater percentage of your win is on currency pairings. I think that one has more success pairing currency than at random indices, the Rindices are slimy and cunning, twisting things to their advantage. I only want to concentrate more on the currency pairings in Beton markets, I think that a successful forex trader that understands forex well will make a huge success with the currency pairing in binary option. I can't wait to be that person---lol, who no like better thing. Abeg enough playing & chilling at this your thread playground right now grin, i need to digest forex well gotta get on reading.
BOM cannot manipulate currency pairs... But that Random stuff, i'm suspectin 'em. With good knowlegde in forex, u fit twist BOM neck.. I just downloaded trade like 'BOSS mode' and installed on my mt4. Stil studying it sha..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Manweysabi(m): 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
wapmasta001:
No problem Boss... 'will be expectin' it
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by wapmasta001(m): 12:44am On Dec 01, 2012
LETS GO FOR 11TH HOUR TRADE
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Ivynwa(f): 1:27am On Dec 01, 2012
Manweysabi: BOM cannot manipulate currency pairs... But that Random stuff, i'm suspectin 'em. With good knowlegde in forex, u fit twist BOM neck.. I just downloaded trade like 'BOSS mode' and installed on my mt4. Stil studying it sha..
Are you telling me? I thought I was the only one seeing that, exactly what I said----they can't manipulate the currency pairings because it is clear but the Random index gives some winnings quite alright but something is definitely going on there. Glad you noticed too.

@Manweysabi

Please What is boss mode all about?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by maxibrainz: 1:29am On Dec 01, 2012
Ivynwa: How una dey my people? How market? Wapmasta take am easy o-o-o as you dey take all the greens, remain some for others now----wetin? grin
I have been busy seriously learning the ropes of Forex, registered with instaforex and can't wait to get started but still trading on demo.

@maxibrainz
The metatrader4 harrassed me big time with the request for proxy server and I had to trouble instaforex support through their live chat and wrote metaquotes(owner of metatrader). I was getting ready to go get the proxy server address from the ISP when i tried again and was able to download without the proxy address. Right now I have the metatrader blazing on my screen and I am excited.#Tryingtodobigthings-- lol. Glad I came across this thread, it encouraged me into testing out these new grounds and taking the risks that go with them too.

There is no metatrader 4 that will not request the proxy, i tried it through many sites and downloaded through Roboflex which bypassed the proxy yet it wasn't active. I don't even know how the good one i succeeded with today was able to download successfully after requesting for proxy and the next minute downloading, you can keep opening/downloading it at instaforex you may get through or you can go to your ISP and get the proxy address from them.

This is stress is there no other way
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Ivynwa(f): 1:31am On Dec 01, 2012
wapmasta001: LETS GO FOR 11TH HOUR TRADE
I noticed that just before their closing time the profit percentage margin increased, is that what you guys mean about 11th hour trading, do they give special priviledges towards the 11th hour/closing time?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Ivynwa(f): 1:32am On Dec 01, 2012
maxibrainz:

This is stress is there no other way

Yeah boy!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by maxibrainz: 1:41am On Dec 01, 2012
Ivynwa: Woooyiii my metatrader blazing is making me so happy, I like that platform. I only need to understand it more and I will start forex for real.

I think av heard enuogh of your meta4 trader and am coming to steal it from your pc and put it in my own haba. Am tired of dis request for proxy server
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by dybaba(m): 2:04am On Dec 01, 2012
Manweysabi: BOM cannot manipulate currency pairs... But that Random stuff, i'm suspectin 'em. With good knowlegde in forex, u fit twist BOM neck.. I just downloaded trade like 'BOSS mode' and installed on my mt4. Stil studying it sha..

Plz how did u install the trade like BOSS mode on Ur mt4?. I have dwnloaded it already but dunno how to install it on mt4.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by Ivynwa(f): 2:11am On Dec 01, 2012
maxibrainz:

I think av heard enuogh of your meta4 trader and am coming to steal it from your pc and put it in my own haba. Am tired of dis request for proxy server

grin grin
I understand how you feel ojare, it was frustrating ----you can get the proxy address from your ISP the company you connected from.

@Manweysabi
They also seem to be doing plenty tauntings these days, it like to hang just a little bit below or above your winning point and be gliding on and off there taunting you, some times you get lucky and it crosses it and sometimes it will taunt you and slide out of the point making you lose. etc all kinds of tricks there, I am watching them watching me lol.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by dybaba(m): 2:17am On Dec 01, 2012
teeboy4x: UBA AFRICARD HERE,GTB THERE...now is exchangebom...Need to fund ma acc but dnt wanna make any mistake oh...Africard on hold @d moment.which 1 do I go for now?

Guy u can fund Ur account with Ur debit card( ATM ) na.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by dybaba(m): 2:22am On Dec 01, 2012
arbitrage: Not too fantastic trade today as an amateur. Losing 6 trades out of 15 trades...

[img][/img]

@Arbitrage. Plz which binary options broker are u using.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 6:16am On Dec 01, 2012
Its d Lords doing dat we witnessd anoda new monthand Anoda last month. By His grace we shall see plenty of last months of d year. May Him alone be praised. Happy new month BoMMerz...wishin y'all more Greens
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by naijaobi(m): 7:18am On Dec 01, 2012
HAPPY NEW MONTH MY BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS... MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS US ALL...
WISH US ALL A MONTH FULL OF GREEN...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by maxibrainz: 7:32am On Dec 01, 2012
Any BOM strategy that tells you to double your stake when you loose run from it o to avoid "had i known"

Happy new month 2uall, i didnt sleep yesterday night going tru all d strategies and picking d one dat suite me
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by pheonixdld: 7:40am On Dec 01, 2012
I wish all the BOMMERS a HAPPY LAST MONTH.WE SHALL SEE MORE LAST MONTHS FOR MANY YEARS.
@ Maxibrain so which strategy did You finally choose?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by sammary54: 7:54am On Dec 01, 2012
HAPPY NEW MONTH MY PEOPLE. MAY THE GRACE OF THE LORD CONTINUE TO ABIDE
WITH US ALL, AND SEE US THRU SUCCESSFULLY THIS YEAR.
MORE GREEN GREEN ... AND GREEN IN OUR ACCOUNT OOOO.
I LOVE YOU ALL.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by joeword: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2012
Happi new month i wish all bommer more greennnnn dis month of december(AMEN)
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 8:14am On Dec 01, 2012
Who wil give d houx new month strategy?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by profdotcom: 8:21am On Dec 01, 2012
Happy new month guys. Hmmmm i'm celebrating my BIRTHDAY 2day oooo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by phlopholly: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2012
Happy New Month House
A lovely month it shall be for us all.

@jsh_eng: i sent you an email, dunno if you saw it?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by phlopholly: 8:39am On Dec 01, 2012
Can someone please explain the boss mode and how i can get it please?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by jsheng(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2012
phlopholly: Happy New Month House
A lovely month it shall be for us all.

@jsh_eng: i sent you an email, dunno if you saw it?

bros mayb u resend it again but dis tyme to jsh_eng@yahoo.com, its beta da way......happy new month
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by teeboy4x(m): 8:50am On Dec 01, 2012
profdotcom: Happy new month guys. Hmmmm i'm celebrating my BIRTHDAY 2day oooo

Happy Birthday boss...WULLNP and all d Goodies of lyf,av fun
Re: Binary Option Free Alert by dagr8(m): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2012
profdotcom: Happy new month guys. Hmmmm i'm celebrating my BIRTHDAY 2day oooo
Happy new month to d whole houz

Happy Birthday 2 profdotcom...let us celebrate it by chopping more GREEns grin grin grin mine is on 13th

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (102)

Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.